OverviewAward-winning Chalet Pont du Cam is set in the heart of Meribel and offers a luxurious alpine retreat from which to explore the Three Valleys, the largest ski area in the world.
From the secluded decked terrace and wellness suite to the palatial first floor entertaining space, this chalet is worth its World Ski Award accolade of World’s Best New Ski Chalet.
Spread over 450 square meters, the chalet sleeps up to 14 guests across seven individually designed suites, each named after a famous Cambridge University college – the walls of each room depicting aspects of Cambridge both old and new. The chalet offers guests a fabulous living space taking up almost the entire first floor and the wellness suite features an outdoor hot tub, soothing hammam, private gym and Bamford massage treatment room. A private cinema, pool table and mood lit bar set the scene for a perfect mountain getaway.
The chalet is located in Méribel 1600. Méribel Center is only a five minute chauffeur drive away and only a two minute drive from the Doron piste which offers easy access to the main lifts of the Chaudanne. From here you can discover one of the largest ski areas in the world, the famous, and world beating, Three Valleys.
The First Floor
The fabulous living space encompasses almost the entire first floor. Warm yourself in front of the fire after a day on the slopes, snuggle into the sofas with a good book or take a seat at the champagne bar watching the sun set from the picture windows overlooking the Méribel valley. You can relive your finest piste moments over a game of pool before your exquisite dinner is served in the dining room. Why not end the evening on the decked terrace with a coffee or digestif or perhaps indulge in a late night hot tub. Open plan but perfectly separated by the feature fireplace, the first floor is the perfect space for all your party’s needs.
The Terrace & Wellness Suite
The large southwest facing terrace sets the scene for glorious days and perfect nights. The large luxury 8-seater hot tub is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy incredible and world famous mountain views. Relax in the sunshine on the deck loungers or indulge in a glass of bubbles at the bar. The Wellness Suite includes a hammam, a private gym and your very own Bamford treatment room where you can indulge in Bamford’s botanic and organic treatments, facials and massages. If you still need to find your inner peace then why not sneak off to the private cinema and end the day watching one of your favorite films!
The Award Winning Bedrooms
The chalet name, Pont du Cam, roughly translates to mean ‘Bridge over Cam’, Cam being the main river that flows through the city of Cambridge. The chalet’s logo is based on the Mathematical Bridge, that can be found on the grounds of Queens’ College, Cambridge.
Each of the chalet’s seven individually designed suites are named after a famous Cambridge university college and the walls of each room depict aspects of Cambridge both old and new. The award winning chalet offers a true melange of Alpine Culture and a historic British institution.
- Bedroom 1 (Second Floor): Queens Suite – Master twin or double with vaulted ceiling, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): Emmanuel Suite – Twin or double with en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Trinity Suite – Master twin or double with seating area, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Magdalene Suite – Master twin or double with seating area, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Pembroke Suite – Twin or double bed with en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Bedroom 6 (Third Floor): Kings Suite – Master twin or double with vaulted ceiling and seating area, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Private balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Third Floor): Fitzwilliam Suite –Twin or double with en-suite shower room. Private balcony
- Darwin – Single bedroom is available on request (at additional cost)
- Ski boot room with ski racks and boot warmers
- Cinema / Media Room
- Bamford Spa massage / treatment room
- Gym (with running machine, exercise bike, rowing machine, power plate and free weights)
- Wood burning fireplace
- Champagne Bar with pool table
- 8-Seat hot tub
Staff and Services
- Concierge manager to help with lift passes, airport transfer and other in resort activities
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner on 6 evenings
- Children's early supper included
- Champagne, beers, wines and spirits on fair consumption policy
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily driver service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Massage and beauty treatments available
- Pont du Cam is located in Méribel 1600, with local bars, restaurants and shops just a moment’s stroll
- Méribel Centre is only a 5 minute drive away
- 2 Minute drive from the Doron piste which offers easy access to the main lifts of the Chaudanne. From here you can discover one of the largest ski areas in the world, the famous, and world beating, Three Valleys