OverviewKaMilo 329 is a brand new (construction completed in 2016) four bedroom, four and a half bath single story resort home.
This residence is the largest available floor plan in the KaMilo community with 3,529 square feet of living space, including 627 square feet of covered outdoor lanai space.
This single-story detached home features a private pool (unheated) and hot tub with fully retractable pocket doors for island-style living at its best. The floor plan has an open-concept feel with three spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in the main house.
Unique to this floor plan, it also offers a detached guesthouse (Ohana) with 1 bedroom and an en-suite bathroom. The master, second bedroom and the Ohana each have a king size bed and the third bedroom has a two twin-size beds. For your ultimate comfort, all of the bedrooms have flat screen TV's and private bathrooms.
The home is furnished with designer pieces in a crisp modern-tropical aesthetic. KaMilo 329 is located on the most private row of homes within the community with lovely views of the golf course and mountain landscapes.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): King sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Golf course view
- Gas barbecue
- Central air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Indoor & outdoor dining options available
- Washer & dryer (includes laundry detergent)
- Free wireless internet access throughout
- Private gated community
- State-of-the-art gym (community)
- Two spas (community)
- Shower facilities (community)
- Pavilion area with community gas barbecues
- Private pool (unheated) and hot tub
- Large community family pool (with a shallow pool for small children)
- A community adult-only lap pool
- HI ID #W87703515-01
- Non-smoking unit (including lanai)
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***