OverviewThe simple luxury of this property is a fresh approach to relaxed resort life.
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel closed in October 2018 for renovations and is expected to reopen under Auberge Resorts Collection in late 2019. The hotel & the Mauna Lani Spa are closed at this time but all the other facilities on the Mauna Lani Resort are open and operational. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information.
Kipuka Lani is a new and exciting home in Mauna Lani Estates. The beautifully-crafted tropical design sits in harmony with surrounding fields of lava and the lush Mauna Lani landscape. The spaces of the home flow from interior to exterior, and a Hawaiian respect for nature and the land “Aloha ‘aina” is evident in the thoughtful use of natural materials, natural light and natural ventilation.
On either side of the home’s central Great Room, walls slide completely away to allow uninterrupted activity, breeze and view. Steps away from the private Entrance Garden, there is direct access to the neighboring Beach Club and Mauna Lani’s famous fish ponds. From the Great Room and lanai, there is a sweeping view of the adjacent golf course and ocean. A jewel-tiled hot tub is immersed within the infinity pool. In the evening, guests may star watch from the hot tub or gather around a fire table on the lanai’s sectional sofas.
In the Great Room, guests enjoy a large lounge with contemporary furnishings, a superbly equipped gourmet kitchen, and a Sonos digital music system. Dining tables for 8 are provided in the Great Room and on the lanai. For quieter times, guests may relax with books, games or movies in the separate air-conditioned Media Room. Art and custom furnishings created in Hawaii are throughout the home. High speed internet is available throughout the home.
Four spacious air-conditioned bedroom suites are provided for guests at Kipuka Lani. Each includes a king-sized bed, a luxurious bathroom and a private lanai. Bedrooms are all provided with flat screen TVs and are tastefully appointed with hotel & custom bedding. All bathrooms feature double vanities and rain showers, each supplied with quality hotel amenities made in Hawaii. Two of the bathrooms have deep free-standing soaker tubs.
For guests with young children, there are provisions at Kipuka Lani which facilitate care and safety. The pool is equipped with an easy-to-operate safety pool cover which can be opened or closed as desired.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditoning, TV, private lanai
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditoning, TV, private lanai
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditoning, TV, private lanai
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditoning, TV, private lanai
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue grill
- Ceiling fan
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf course
- Hot tub
- Media room
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Weekly maid service included
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club - less than 1 mile
- Non-smoking property.
- Bedrooms can be interconnected for ease of supervision.
- Guests have access to The Mauna Lani Resort amenities, which include the Beach Club, Spa, Sports and Fitness Club, Tennis Shop and Golf Club.
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***