OverviewC201 is an oceanfront condo only steps away from the beach!
Superbly located at the exclusive Mauna Lani Terrace, this newly decorated 2 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom upgraded unit has a large outdoor lanai for perfect sunset dinners. Elegantly decorated, the living room features beautiful Balinese furnishings and a TV, DVD, VCR and CD player for your entertainment. The redone kitchen features gorgeous granite countertops with a large dining room table off to the side to enjoy family dinners. Right outside past the glass sliding doors is a spacious lanai with plenty of seating for the family to enjoy the expansive ocean and lagoon views. The master bedroom and second bedroom both feature king size beds and TVs. Both bedrooms include their own private full bathrooms and attached lanai area with ocean and garden views.
The Mauna Lani Terrace Association will be renovating the amenity complex and pool area beginning April 15, 2020, for approximately 6 months. During the closure, guests of the Mauna Lani Terrace will be granted complimentary access to the Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Center. The Sports & Fitness Center is located a short walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace where guests will have use of the fitness center and lap pool. Please keep in mind that the pool is for lap swimming only and tennis, fitness and yoga classes will be subject to a fee. During certain phases of the project construction noise may be audible from residences at the Mauna Lani Terrace. There will be at least one BBQ station on the Terrace property for guests to use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, attached lanai area
- Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, attached lanai area
- Hair dryer
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat screen TV with DVD player in the living room
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Complex amenities:
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot tub, sauna, and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues; a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch think concrete walls
- Communal pool
Staff and Services
- South Kohala Management office is located on site, open 7 days a week from 9 am - 5 pm and 24-hour property-related emergency assistance.
- Located on the second floor (stairs)
- Non-smoking unit and lanai
- Guests have access to the Mauna Lani Resort amenities:
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room. The fitness center is available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes — such as Zumba, spinning and yoga — are also available for a small, per-class fee.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (three lighted courts). Court fees apply and are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
- ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***