OverviewSet within an enchanted courtyard garden brimming with frangipani, heliconia and hibiscus, Solo is the most intimate of the Lakshmi villas, and also the most romantic, making it an ideal hideaway for honeymooners.
Its tranquil setting belies a convenient location right in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its sweeping sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
The villa takes its name from the historic city of Solo in Central Java, known as the cradle of Javanese culture and renowned for its distinctive batiks. A contemporary Balinese design celebrates tropical living, with an open-sided living pavilion with soaring ceilings overlooking the swimming pool fringed in lush greenery. A spacious air-conditioned bedroom comes with sitting area, satellite TV and DVD player and delightful garden bathroom. Those looking for extra space can rent Villa Solo in conjunction with the adjacent two bedroom Villa Kawi, connected by a garden door.
Long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet professional service. The villa has a guest kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world-class dining venues of ‘eat street,’ shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Solo are endless.
- The bedroom features a desk, flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player and a daybed (which could sleep a child). A beautiful semi-outdoor bathroom has marble floors, walk-in shower, twin vanity and customized amenities. A bathtub is set in a picturesque courtyard amidst blue pebbles and fernery, while a narrow pathway leads to a small temple hidden amongst the foliage.
- Walk-in shower
- Twin vanity
- Customized amenities
- Bathtub in the courtyard
- Air conditioning in bedroom
- Back up generator
- DVD/CD player in bedroom
- Flat screen TV
- iPod dock in living rooms
- Landline for local calls
- Safe deposit box in the bedroom
- Private pool - 6m x 4m. 1.2m-1.5m depth.
Staff and Services
- Staff is shared amongst all the Lakshmi Villas
- Villa Manager
- Villa Supervisor
- Daily continental breakfast
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Massage Therapist
- Private Chef - additional charge of $55 USD per day, grocery cost is charged at cost plus 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate
- Lakshmi Villas’ central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If transport is required, your villa manager will be pleased to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis on your behalf, or organize day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
- Lakshmi Villas is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games. A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request.