OverviewThis majestic 6-bedroom villa, in the very heart of chic Seminyak and just a stone's throw from world-class restaurants and beaches, is without doubt one of the most striking on the island.
Guests will be transported to a bygone era of luxury in this villa with its Moroccan inspired design featuring turquoise blue tiles, graceful arches with shuttered windows and the finest hand-selected French antiques, all set against the backdrop of a sprawling tropical Balinese garden. This is a villa for grand living: sophisticated gatherings around the pool, elegant dinner parties or a long soak in the antique four-claw bath.
- Bedroom 1 (Sensation): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, located in its own pavilion
- Bedroom 2 (French Kiss): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, writing desk, safe, TV/DVD player, located in its own pavilion
- Bedroom 3 (Love): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, writing desk, sofa, TV/DVD player, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 4 (Romance): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, writing desk, sofa, TV/DVD player, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 5 (Elegance): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, sofa, TV/DVD player
- Bedroom 6 (Forever): Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, sofa, TV/DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bar area
- Entertainment room with 56-inch TV and extensive DVD library
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool toys
- Rooftop lounge
- Shaded daybed
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool and kid's pool
Staff and Services
- Chef/cook - All meals
- Garden/pool staff
- Housekeeping - Full time
- Villa manager
- Service staff
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Masseuse/spa therapist
- Villa Sayang d’Amour is a true oasis, a haven of absolute luxury and serenity. But a short walk along a discreet gang (lane) will bring you to the heart of buzzing Seminyak, home to world-class restaurants, happening bars, hip cafés and nightclubs. Delight in the variety of luxurious spas literally at your doorstep and the abundance of fabulous shops with everything from clothing to jewellery to home wares.
- The ocean is just a stone’s throw away and surfers will love the breaks on Seminyak beach. If that’s all too energetic then simply take a stroll and feel sand between your toes. There is no end to the choice of bars and restaurants dotted along the beach so factor in some time for a refreshing beverage or a delicious meal of fresh grilled seafood at one of the beachside warungs.
- One of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple on the island, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed, is just moments away.
- Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 80 people standing (50 sitting).
- Please note that using the Babysitter service is done at your own discretion.