OverviewSituated absolutely beachfront, where river meets ocean on south-east Bali’s near-deserted Pabean Beach, Villa Pushpapuri is blessed with captivating views of the pounding surf, mystical Mount Agung and the island of Nusa Penida.
This beautiful secluded villa, surrounded by nature and wrapped in luxury, has everything to offer guests looking for a Bali seaside retreat.
Only an easy 30-minute drive from the airport, Pushpapuri is approached through terraced rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya and banana groves, beyond which the sea is tantalizingly framed within the villa’s entrance, which is bordered by fish ponds, carved stone friezes and bubbling water features.
Fabulous for families and wonderful for weddings, this contemporary villa presents four richly decorated bedrooms, including a grand master suite with views from its upper-floor sitting room to inspire the writer and poet in us all. For relaxing and entertaining, Pushpapuri offers a splendid living and dining pavilion and a well-equipped game room, a cozy home theater, and a gym, each complemented by the finest furnishings and five-star service.
Outside in the terraced coconut-grove garden rolling down to the beach is an enticing 20-meter infinity-edge lap pool, complete with furnished sun deck, pool bar and relaxation pavilion. Alongside the villa is the jungle-fringed River Wos on the final meander of its journey to the sea. Take a seat at the pool bar and admire the butterflies, birds and pounding surf; enjoy breakfast on the terrace, or a romantic dinner on the beach side lawn. Just let our staff know your wishes and they will take care of the rest.
- Bedroom 1 (Green Room - Master Suite): Swathed in soothing green – the master bedroom is romance personified, and the unobstructed ocean views from the bed and sun deck are breathtaking. Carved doors lead to the marble-floored dressing area and bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Beige Room): Themed in earth tones, this bedroom has a soaring roof, built-in daybed and sliding glass doors on two sides ensuring space, natural light and views and sounds of the sea from the bed. The room’s queen-size, four-poster bed sits on a wooden plinth atop a marble floor and is enveloped in shimmering organza netting
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (Purple and Orange Rooms): Named for their vibrant color schemes, and sharing a pavilion (making them ideal for kids or a family), these two guest rooms – purple is queen-bedded; orange has twins convertible to a king – are playful and funky with high ceilings, shimmering curtains and nets wrapped around four-poster beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with flat-screen satellite-channel TVs and DVD/CD players
- Bathroom 1 (Master): Incorporates a gorgeous outdoor enclosure bathed in diffused light with a rain shower, an indulgent Jacuzzi tub and a fish pond
- Bathroom 2: Semi-open-air garden bathroom fitted with a rain shower next to a fish pond, which provides the soothing sounds of falling water
- Bathrooms 3 & 4: En-suite garden bathrooms both fitted with rain showers – the purple room also boasting a luxurious sunken bathtub
- Wireless internet access throughout
- Mobile telephone supplied to guests
- Landline telephone for local and international calls (charged to guest)
- Pool table
- Satellite-channel TVs
- DVD/CD players
- iPod docks
- Home theater room
- Toys and games
- Baby cot and high chair
- Air-conditioned gym
- Pabean Beach 0.01 km
- Private pool (20 m x 5 m. 1.3 m-1.6 m depth)
Staff and Services
- Guest relations
- Villa Supervisor
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional staff (eg babysitters, masseuses, yoga instructor) available on request
- Grocery costs
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies)
- Saba Bay Stables 3 km
- Sukawati Art Market 7 km
- Bali Safari and Marine Park 7 km
- Sanur 13 km
- Ubud 17 km
- Padang Bai 20 km
- Seminyak 22 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) 27 km
- Uluwatu 40 km
- A suggested menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes is offered. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Weddings and events for up to 70 people sitting (100 standing) can be arranged at Villa Pushpapuri with prior notice