OverviewBougainvillea is one of the most stylish homes in this collection.
Brilliant architecture and design have resulted in a luxurious state-of-the-art vacation home that is elegant but not daunting. In classic Caribbean Georgian style, Bougainvillea offers 8,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space on a dramatic mountainside loft overlooking the deep blue sea. 180-degree sea views are dazzling both day and night from this remarkable three-acre site.
The long furnished verandah is a magnet for guests who want to relax, read, nap, converse over drinks or simply be mesmerized by the heavenly view. Delicious home-cooked meals from Bougainvillea’s modern kitchen are served on the al fresco verandah or on the gleaming custom-made mahogany table inside that seats twelve. Completing the central core of the villa are the attractive Living Room and the comfortable Family Room with flat screen TV and home theater.
Four very private Master Suites are equal in size and luxury. Each opens to its own furnished porch and view of the Caribbean. Guests may choose between twin and kingsize bedding. A favorite is the glamorous marble bathrooms featured in each suite with both inside and outside showers for memorable bathing experience under the sun, moon or stars.
The fifth bedroom (also large) is suitable for children or adults.
Four 400-square-foot suites, two offering optional twin or kingsize beds.
Each suite features:
- Flat screen television and DVD
- Top-of-the-line Posturpedic mattresses
- Remote control air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with both indoor and outdoor tiled showers
Two double beds + 1 daybed + 1 sleep sofa, flat-screen television, remote control air conditioning; large en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers. Appropriate for children or adults.
Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required. (Some Tryall Club golf services subject to a 15% service charge, including green fees, golf cart rentals, shoe and club rentals).
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym. Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy weekly events like the Manager’s Cocktail Party on Mondays, as well as Beach BBQ and Reggae Night beach parties for an additional fee.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for afternoon tea and a magnificent view from the terrace. Shop at the commissary and boutique, meet for happy hour at the bar, and browse a wealth of Jamaican, Haitian and Cuban works and souvenirs in the Gallery of West Indian Art. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool!
Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, Nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
- No smoking is permitted in Bougainvillea bedrooms.
- Hair Dryers
- 8,000-square-foot 5-bedroom private villa at the famous Tryall Club
- Air-conditioned media room for movies or quiet computer time
- Child friendly
- Formal and informal dining for 12 guests
- Full staff
- Indoor and Outdoor Showers in all Five Bathrooms
- iPod dock(s)
- Rated Premier (highest luxury category)
- Two complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the resort
- Wireless Internet access throughout
- 60-foot heated swimming pool
- Shallow kiddie pool
Staff and Services
- Airport: 25 minutes
- Beach: 5 minutes by complimentary golf cart to Tryall Club private beach
- Town: 25 minutes via driver
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00pm
- Tryall Club charges for early check-in (before 3pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon)
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.