OverviewJus' Paradise is an aptly-named private villa located in a gated residential area of upscale homes in the lush hills of Rose Hall.
This well-located home sits between two renowned golf courses: the challenging White Witch and championship Cinnamon Hill course. Five minutes west is the famous Half Moon course and four minutes downhill is the Montego Bay Convention Centre.
Before 10a.m. and after 4p.m., Jus’ Paradise golfers may take the complimentary carts 4 minutes to the White Witch 16th hole or the Cinnamon Hill 11th tee for unreserved time to putt around and try their drivers down the long fairways. Cart paths on both are also available for early morning and evening joggers.
- Architecturally impressive, the design is on three levels
- From the main level lawn, steps lead down to the lower level, BBQ, soft lawns and the long, sun-drenched symmetrical pool enveloped in lush gardens
- Pool terrace opens into a spacious mirrored gym, kitchenette and full bath with double shower
- Living areas are designed for relaxed Caribbean barefoot comfort, not fussy or formal
- From the central Great Room, doors open wide to a furnished balcony. Great spot for each evening’s hors d'oeuvres by Chef Linval.
- Guests who must work a bit during their vacation will appreciate the bright, air-conditioned, office with laptop and HP printer, fax and copier.
From the state-of-the-art granite and stainless steel kitchen, your chef and butler will serve meals to your choice of dining areas. Start with eye-opener coffee on the balcony or at your bedroom door, followed each day by full cooked breakfasts, delicious lunches and memorable dinners on the open-air balcony. Or dine in the Great Room with three window walls open to the clear Jamaican air and breeze from the sea. The chef and butler gladly serve children’s dinners early so parents may linger longer over an all-adult candlelight dinner.
Of special note in Jus’ Paradise is the excellent staff with a combined tenure of 35 years here. Ask your good butler Kemon to treat you to a world-class sunset with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from the top of White Witch. Also, don’t miss Kemon’s signature health drink, a Soursop Smoothie. Delicious and good for your health!
From Chef Linval’s state-of-the-art kitchen, this remarkable chef creates amazing meals. Chinese BBQ and flavorful coconut snapper, grilled tenderloin, banana flambé and much more. His soups and salads rate 5 Stars and you’ll dream about his mango sorbet. Later, you can count on traditional Jamaican jerk chicken, ribs, lobster and kabobs at the distinctive Jus’ Paradise Friday Night Jamaica Pool Party.
- Just a few steps from the pool is the expansive fitness room
- Drink bar and fridge
For larger groups, add more bedrooms in Jus' Paradise's sister villas: 4 additional bedrooms in Jamaican Dream + 5 more bedrooms in Kenyan Sunset for a combined total of 12 bedrooms, 13 staff, 3 pools, 2 gyms & 1 fitness room, 2 wine coolers, 5 golf carts, 1 playground and 1 movie theater, all located in a private cul-de-sac. Staff from all villas will coordinate to serve lunches and dinners to the entire group together if desired.
Rose Hall Beach Club Membership
Beach Club Membership Benefits
- Bathrooms and showers
- Snack Bar 11:00am to 4:00pm for purchase of grilled hot dogs & burgers, drinks & snacks
- Open daily from 9:00am-6:00pm beginning on December 20, 2014
- MAIN LEVEL
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom Suite - 480 sq. ft. Kingsize bed, 42” Samsung SmartTV, French doors to private verandah. En-suite bathroom has double sinks, walk-in shower and separate Jacuzzi tub and an outside garden shower. The Master Suite includes a connecting office with printer, large desk, French doors to the garden and second full bathroom with walk-in shower. The Master Suite actually offers his ‘n’ hers bathrooms with one Jacuzzi, two indoor showers and one garden shower.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 - 300 sq. ft. each. Identical bedrooms with kingsize beds. Each en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. Accessed from the same hallway, these rooms are appropriate for adult couples or a family or four.
- One additional twin bed can accommodate a fifth guest in either upstairs bedroom. Two inflatable beds (one single, one double) are also available.
- Hair dryers
- Outdoor shower in master bathroom
- 2 Complimentary 2-seater golf carts
- 2 Wolf ovens
- 6 Gas burners
- 20-speaker sound system throughout property with individual area controls
- 4 Complimentary Aqua-Jogger belts
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms and office
- Backup generator
- DIRECTV and Samsung SmartTV’s
- Drink bar and kitchenette in gym
- Full gym including a treadmill, bench, universal, step-up, elliptical, weights and power balls
- Laptop + printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Satellite radio
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Rose Hall Beach Club
- 20’ x 35’ salt water pool
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- Personal laundress
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- House masseuse (fee varies with services)
- 5 minutes from Half Moon, White Witch and Cinnamon Hill pro shops
- 4 minutes from the new Montego Bay Conference Centre
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.