OverviewGlamorous 8,000-square-foot 5-bedroom private golf villa on 2 acres with separate 2-bedroom guest cottage!
In the Rose Hall residential expanse of fine homes, Kenyan Sunset Golf Villa is designed for families and golfers. It sits on two acres bordered by two renowned golf courses: the championship Cinnamon Hill and challenging White Witch. In fact the villa has direct walk-on access to the 4th tee of the White Witch course, virtually in your own backyard. The White Witch 4th hole is playable by Kenyan Sunset Golf Villa guests early morning prior to starters reaching it and after all the day’s players are beyond the 4th.
Within a five minute drive is another notable golf course at Half Moon, where Kenyan Sunset villa guests receive complimentary green fees. Special guest membership at Half Moon provides a remarkable golf, beach and tennis package for Kenyan Sunset guests. See below for the Complimentary Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership details.
- Living room and inside dining table for up to 12 guests
- 750-sq-ft furnished verandah, second dining table, glorious sea view
- Modern kitchen and sunny breakfast room
- Master Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Movie Theatre - Front projection onto 120” screen for Direct TV programming or DVD’s (bring your favorites)
Large Air Conditioned Gym with: treadmill, universal, step-up, elliptical, weights, bench, power balls, massage table, full bathroom with shower, drinks fridge, Samsung SmartTV
- 2 Bedrooms, privately located down paved walkway from Main House
- 3 Bathrooms: 2 tub-shower combinations, 1 walk-in shower
- Open-plan living room
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite breakfast bar, ice maker, dishwasher
- 42” Samsung SmartTV (Direct TV)
- Covered patio, table and chairs
- Opens to garden and lower 3’ salt water pool
- Paved path to playground
For larger groups, add more bedrooms in Kenyan Sunset's sister villas: 3 additional bedrooms in Jus’ Paradise + 4 more bedrooms in Jamaican Dream for a combined total of 12 bedrooms, 13 staff, 3 pools, 2 gyms & 1 fitness room, 2 wine coolers, 5 golf carts, 1 playground and 1 movie theater, all located in a private cul-de-sac. Staff from all villas will coordinate to serve lunches and dinners to the entire group together if desired.
Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership
Complimentary Resort Membership Benefits:
Half Moon Golf Benefits
- Unlimited Free Green Fees
- unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
Resort Amenity Benefits
- Sunrise Beach
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Jacuzzi and Fitness Center
- Croquet and Miniature Putting Green
The following activities may be booked on the day of service and are subject to availability: Spa, Horseback Riding, Water Sports and Tennis.
No food or beverages are allowed to be brought on Half Moon property. No towel service for members at the pools or beach.
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom (400 sq ft) with King size four-poster bed, private covered furnished verandah with 315-sq-ft bathroom and 45-sq-ft his ‘n’ hers sunken shower with 2 shower heads with 8 jets and Jacuzzi bathtub
- Upstairs - Bedrooms 2 & 3 (400 sq ft each) are convenient parent-child pair of rooms, 2 Queen beds in each with doors to interior hallway, also doors to balcony and breathtaking Caribbean Sea view en-suite bathrooms, tub-shower combinations with stone decks for sitting. Bedding to accommodate 4-8 guests in total 4 queen beds
- Cottage - Bedrooms 4 & 5 - Privately located down paved walkway from Main House. One bedroom with a King bed, the other with optional King or 2 Twins.
- Upon approval, two Queen size Aero Beds are available for extra guests at a nominal surcharge
- 7 Bathrooms and 2 powder rooms
- 2 Complimentary 2-seater golf carts
- 34-speaker sound system throughout property with individual controls
- Central air conditioning throughout entire villa, individual controls in each room
- Complimentary Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership
- Front projection movie theater with 120” screen for Direct TV and DVD’s
- Full gym with treadmill, universal, step-up, elliptical, weights, bench, power balls, massage table
- office: 2 desks, 2 laptops + printer/copier/scanner/fax and powder room
- Outdoor pool table
- Samsung SmartTV in Master Bedroom, Cottage, Theater and Gym
- Washer & dryer
- WiFi throughout
- Beach Club included in Half Moon Membership
- 24’ x 45’ salt water pool with infinity edge cascading into second 3’ deep children’s pool
Staff and Services
- Staff of 6: Head of House, chef, butler, housekeepers, gardener, personal laundress
- Located on the challenging White Witch golf course with 2 more championship golf courses 5 minutes away
- Check In: 1:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Defibrillator: Head of House is EMT Emergency Medical Technician
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.