OverviewA charming 6 bedroom villa in the upscale residential neighborhood of Spring Farm just five minutes from three world-class golf courses, designer shops, bars, restaurants and beaches.
Through carved entrance doors with antique brass fittings, the magnificent view is immediately apparent. The view becomes more dramatic as one moves through the large living room to the shaded verandah ~ and beyond to the private pool and large lawn. The view from Nutmeg of the deep blue Caribbean Sea is simply breathtaking.
Five acres of tropical gardens are lush with flowers, oranges, limes, lemons, June plum, breadfruit, grapefruit, avocado and mango. This large lawn is a wonderful playground for children.
Adjoining the verandah is the covered al fresco dining terrace for delicious meals prepared by the Nutmeg cook. Lunches are served on the dining verandah or at shaded poolside umbrella tables.
The large octagonal private pool has beautiful teak chaises with plump cushions. A stone terrace wraps around the Caribbean side of the villa. The living room and five bedrooms adjoin this long terrace via French doors that fold back so each doorway opens wide to the vast blue sea view.
King size four-poster mahogany bed in large room, en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. Dressing room with his & hers vanities and double sink basins. This suite includes a den with 42" home cinema, DVD, sound system, copier and fax.
King size bed, makeup area, large bathroom with bidet and bathtub-shower combination. All Chippendale furniture was made in Jamaica in the 1960's and carefully restored this year.
King size bed, large en-suite bathroom with walk-in drench rain shower.
Optional king size or two twin beds, en-suite bathroom.
Optional king size or twin beds, private bathroom. This room is on the other side of the house from the other bedrooms. There is a small den that is next to this bedroom with a 32" flatscreen TV. The outdoor dining area adjoins this area.
Option of three twin beds ~ or one twin bed plus one king size bed. Extremely spacious room with pool table, wall-mounted 40" television, kitchenette, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Accessed by exterior spiral staircase. Opens to private terrace and pool. Suitable for adults, teens or a family.
Rose Hall Golf Discount
Golf privileges to Cinnamon Hill and the White Witch, located in Rose Hall, are available to guests of Nutmeg. Both are 18 hole championship golf courses just 5 minutes away by car. Tee times are based on availability and must be booked by the villa’s butler on arrival to receive the following Guest Preferred rates:
- US$85 for 18 holes (includes greens fees, cart fees & caddy fees)
- Caddies are mandatory (gratuity not included)
- Replay (same) day is US$49
- Range Use Only is US$15
Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership
Complimentary Resort Membership Benefits:
Half Moon Golf Benefits
- unlimited free greens fees
- unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
Resort Amenity Benefits
- Sunrise Beach
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Jacuzzi and Fitness Center
- Croquet and Miniature Putting Green
The following activities may be booked on the day of service and are subject to availability: Spa, Horseback Riding, Water Sports and Tennis.
No food or beverages are allowed to be brought on Half Moon property. No towel service for members at the pools or beach.
NOTE: Renovation Closure and Membership Dates
- Renovation Closure - In order to facilitate the ongoing renovation at Half Moon, the resort will be closed September 3, 2018 – October 1, 2018. There will be no access to Half Moon's beach or amenities during that date range.
- Half Moon membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through December 31, 2018. Membership not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond December 31, 2018 based on homeowner renewal. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, and five of the bedrooms have Bose iPod docks, telephones with room-to-room intercoms and cable television.
- Five bedrooms have wide doors that open to a wrap-around furnished verandah. Another bedroom opens to a small den and adjoins to the outdoor dining area.
- All bathrooms are newly renovated with state-of-the-art Grohe and Italian Toto fixtures and granite counter tops.
- Hair Dryers
- 4,600-square-foot 6-bedroom deluxe staffed villa on 5 acres overlooking a magnificent ocean panorama
- 5 minutes from 3 world-class golf courses: Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill and White Witch
- Air-conditioned den with 42" home cinema, DVD, sound system
- Cable television, DVD players and quiet air conditioning in 5 bedrooms and a den
- Child friendly: large fenced grassy lawn, complimentary crib, high chair, baby toys, water toys, playground
- Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
- Complimentary Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership (free green fees)
- Discounted Green Fees at White Witch & Cinnamon Hill golf courses
- iPod dock(s)
- Library of books, music CD's and current DVD movies for parents and children
- Nortel Meridian phone system with intercom to all rooms, kitchen and staff quarters
- Outdoor barbeque grill on pool deck for chicken, pork, prime rib, fresh fish, lobster, tenderloin
- Ping Pong table
- Pool table
- Wireless Internet (bring your laptop)
- Beach Club included in Half Moon Membership
- 20' x 35' private pool with chaises, pool floats and shaded umbrella tables
Staff and Services
- Airport: 12 Minutes
- Beach: 12 Minutes
- Town: 12 Minutes
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.