OverviewSea Salt is one of the most stylish villas at the Tryall Club.
Exquisite classic Jamaican architecture defines 7,700 square feet of living, dining, entertaining and relaxation spaces. Exteriors are lushly landscaped with native trees and a host of flowering plants.
Various living spaces, each quite private, are connected by landscaped walkways. Design includes textures of mahogany and Italian Travertine marble. En-suite bathrooms are glamorous; three open to outdoor showers. Flat screen cable televisions and wireless Internet are throughout the villa. The state-of-the-art sound system features Sirus satellite radio.
Notable at Sea Salt is the extraordinarily talented professional chef, who produces remarkable meals from Sea Salt's commercial kitchen. Guests rave about his ability to cater to everyone's preferences ~ from local Jamaican fare to burgers to memorable Continental gourmet specialties. His herb garden provides abundant fresh seasonings for the local fresh fruits, vegetables and seafood.
5 Bedrooms including 3 Master Bedroom Suites
Each Master Bedroom Suite has a kingsize bed and well-designed en-suite bathroom.
Two of the suites feature adjoining guest rooms with optional kingsize or twin beds, verandahs and en-suite bathrooms with both showers and bathtubs.
One suite has an outdoor garden shower.
Another features a private sitting room with trundle bed for children or a nanny. Sea Salt's connecting suites are ideal accommodations for family units who require both proximity and privacy.
Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required. (Some Tryall Club golf services may be subject to a 15% service charge, including green fees, golf cart rentals, shoe and club rentals).
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym. Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy weekly events like the Manager’s Cocktail Party on Mondays, as well as Beach BBQ and Reggae Night beach parties for an additional fee.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for afternoon tea and a magnificent view from the terrace. Shop at the commissary and boutique, meet for happy hour at the bar, and browse a wealth of Jamaican, Haitian and Cuban works and souvenirs in the Gallery of West Indian Art. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool!
Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, Nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
- Hair Dryers
- Glamorous Premier 11,000-square-foot 5-bedroom villa in the exclusive Tryall Club
- 2 complimentary golf carts for transport throughout the Tryall Club
- Flat screen cable televisions
- Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
- Designed for families ... child friendly
- Exquisite interior design and architecture on private 5-acre site
- iPod dock(s)
- Private putting green and shuffleboard court on the large lawn
- Sound system and Sirius satellite radio
- Wireless Internet
- 25' x 70' heated pool with fiber optic night lighting
- Poolside shower
Staff and Services
- Airport: 25 minutes
- Beach: 9 minutes by complimentary golf cart to Tryall beach club
- Town: 25 minutes
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00pm
- Tryall Club charges for early check-in (before 3pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon)
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.