OverviewTek Time is Jamaican patois for advice that almost all of us need: take time to slow down and take in all that’s good and beautiful around us. Living in a glamorous villa with a staff of six who pamper their guests without ever intruding makes it easy to heed that advice.
From home-cooked meals, butler and maid service, and even a personal laundress … to a private pool, membership in a championship golf course, beach and tennis resort … to the blissfully quiet gated neighborhood where Tek Time sits, here is every incentive to slow it down for a week or more.
Distinctive at Tek Time is a heavenly silence punctuated only by songs of birds, laughter of staff and the occasional ping of a golf ball teeing off the from the 12th hole of Cinnamon Hill golf course. From the property’s tallest slope is a long green view down the 12th fairway of the excellent course. A walk-on from Tek Time’s lawn, guests may practice here before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:00 p.m. The Tek Time golf cart is complimentary. The unique location also provides direct access to cart paths for joggers.
Everyone’s favorite gathering place is the comfy verandah, steps from the pool, under a high ceiling and open to the lush green environ. Most meals are served here on the custom-made tree-trunk pedestal table topped with clear glass. The food is good! Move from table to sofas and be mesmerized by the multi-color light and water show that springs from the private pool.
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- Large furnished verandah
- Modern kitchen
- TV lounge
- Powder room
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Lawn and gardens
- Pool and hot tub
- Living room
- 3 bedrooms + study with sofabed
- 3 Bedrooms
- Study with Queensize Sofabed
- Large sitting room in middle of upstairs level opens to furnished balcony
- 2 Bedrooms
Rose Hall Beach Club & Golf Discount
Complimentary access to Rose Hall Beach Club, located within a five minute drive from this villa in Rose Hall.
Golf privileges to Cinnamon Hill and the White Witch, located in Rose Hall, are available to guests of Tek Time. Both are 18 hole championship golf courses just 5 minutes away by car. Tee times are based on availability and must be booked by the villa’s butler on arrival to receive the following Guest Preferred rates:
US$85 for 18 holes (includes greens fees, cart fees & caddy fees)
- Caddies are mandatory (gratuity not included)
- Replay (same) day is US$49
- Range Use Only is US$15
Half Moon Tennis & Beach Club Membership
Complimentary Resort Membership Benefits:
- Sunrise Beach
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Croquet and Miniature Putting Green
The following activities may be booked on the day of service and are subject to availability: Spa, Horseback Riding, Water Sports and Tennis.
No food or beverages are allowed to be brought on Half Moon property. No towel service for members at the pools or beach.
- Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom) - Large corner room with kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, double glass walk-in shower, 10 jets and 2 shower heads. Sea view from bedroom and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (2nd Master Bedroom) - Large corner room with kingsize bed, writing desk, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, deep bathtub and separate glass walk-in shower with 6 jets and 2 shower heads. Opens to balcony overlooking pool and long view down 12th fairway of Cinnamon Hill golf course. Connects to Bedroom 3 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child suite.
- Bedroom 3 - Two double (full) beds, en-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. Opens to balcony overlooking pool and long view down 12th fairway of Cinnamon Hill golf course. Connects to Bedroom 2 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child suite.
- Bedroom 4 - Two double (full) beds, en-suite bathroom with deep bathtub/shower combination. French doors to patio, garden and pool terrace. Connects to Bedroom 5 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child combination.
- Bedroom 5 - Kingsize bed, writing desk, en-suite bathroom with deep tub and separate glass shower. French doors to patio, garden and pool terrace. Connects to Bedroom 4 via small shared hallway for convenient parent-child combination.
- Study with Queen size sofa bed (additional cost applies) - For one or two (smallest room). Desk, small bathroom with glass shower, small sea view. Opens to upstairs sitting room.
- All bedrooms have state-of-the-art split system quiet air conditioning, cable television and surround-sound system, open to patios or private balconies and large closets with bathrobes. Two bedrooms have closet safes. Four bedrooms can connect for family proximity.
- Accessible: entire downstairs, verandah and pool area are wheelchair friendly
- Cart path available to joggers
- Child friendly: games, movies, connecting bedrooms, 6” shallow entry to pool
- Complimentary golf cart
- Complimentary Half Moon Tennis & Beach Club Membership
- Complimentary Rose Hall Beach Club
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Full bathroom with shower near pool and bar
- Gas BBQ grill
- Poolside bar with TV
- Rose Hall Golf Membership (discounted green fees at Cinnamon Hill and White Witch)
- Surround-sound system
- Thatch gazebo in wooded walkway by golf course
- Half Moon Beach Club (included in Half Moon Membership)
- Rose Hall Beach Club also included
- Private pool 16’ X 32’, non-slip shallow entry, optional evening light show
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- Full staff: butler, cook, housekeeper, gardeners, laundress
- Drive time for transfer from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport is approximately 14 minutes
- Located in gated upscale community of Rose Hall Estate
- Walk-on access to Cinnamon Hill 12th hole and fairway
- Preferential rates at Cinnamon Hill Golf Club
- 5 minutes from Half Moon and White Witch golf courses
- Shops and restaurants 5 minutes away
- Check In: 1:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
Jamaica Villa Notes
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
Additional Villa Notes
- A typical grocery budget is $55-$65 per adult per day and $25 per day for children. This may vary up or down depending on market prices and menus.