OverviewLes Corbieres is an amazing country residence in the heart of the Corbieres, incorporating modern style with the ambiance and proportions of an ancient wine cuvee.
Les Corbieres It offers six double en-suite bedrooms, open-plan entertaining spaces, terraces, a tranquil courtyard, a tennis court and large heated pool. Both the main house and garden wing have been exquisitely decorated and the six double bedrooms comfortably accommodate up to 12 people.
The ground floor living space in the main house runs the full length of the building, from the grandeur of the reception hall and the intimacy of the bar, to the open-plan, professional kitchen, and the comfort of the fumoir cinema space. The contemporary feel is complemented by 18th century fireplaces and the ancient wine tanks. The kitchen has been designed for those who love to cook, but should you wish to have some help preparing your meals, or a chef to do the job for you, arrangements can easily be made. There are also plenty of cozy sitting areas for relaxing with a good book. With three open fires and under-floor heating, the house feels warm and welcoming even during the cooler autumn and winter months.
The garden wing has a less formal sitting and games room. Within the landscaped gardens, there is both a 15 meter heated swimming pool with electric cover and an all-weather tennis court. There is also a sheltered courtyard garden with kitchen, fireplace, barbecue and dining area, as well various other terraces, ideal for outdoor dining. The terraces and gardens are accessed directly from the main house, and the garden wing. The large windows and doors help to bring the outside in during the balmy summer days and evenings.
- Reception hall & bar (specially equipped for parties with an audio system, lights effects and iPod docking station
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Laundry area with washing machine and dryer
- Dining room (12 seats)
- Fumoir -cinema room
- Four bedrooms are situated around a large atrium with sweeping staircase to the main living space
- Two Bedrooms
- All bedrooms have satellite television and DVD players
- Separate two single bedroom quarters for your staff, located near the caretaker's house
- Bedroom 1 (Main House): Super large king size bed (220 cm), dressing room, sitting area, freestanding bath, marble bathroom and walk-in shower, WC
- Bedroom 2 (Main House): King size bed (180 cm), separate sitting room with single day-bed, marble bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, WC
- Bedroom 3 (Main House): Super large king size bed (220 cm) (or 2 single beds), marble bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, WC
- Bedroom 4 (Main House): Twin beds (90 cm x 2), could be converted into king size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, WC
- Bedroom 5 (Garden Wing): King size bed (180 cm) en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and WC
- Bedroom 6 (Garden Wing): King size bed (180 cm), en-suite bedroom with walk-in shower and WC
- Bedroom 7 (Apartment): Queen size (160 cm) - sharing shower room (with WC) with Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 8 (Apartment): 2 Single beds (90 cm x 2) sharing shower room with bedroom 7
- A/C units in all bedrooms
- 2 Central islands
- 2 Ovens
- Coffee machine
- Comprehensive DVD library
- Full processors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Helicopter landing area
- Ice maker
- iPod docking station
- Large Us fridge
- Nespresso more
- Ping Pong
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine & dryer
- Welcome basket
- Wi-Fi through the property
- Heated swimming pool with cover
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping 3 hours a day
- Final cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Meet and greet
- Bed linen changed once a week
- Bath towels changed daily
- Pool towels changed every 2 days
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping,
- Chef request in advance (service + food cost ask for quote)
- Driver (transfers to / from airports in the South of France)
- Possibility to organize a wine tours for any guests staying at the house. (Contact us for more information)
- It is situated on 120 acres of land in the heart of the Corbières, just 26 kms east of Carcassonne. There are many excellent wineries in the region which include the AOCs of Corbières , Fitou and Minervois. There are also several chateaux that produce popular export quality wines, and a wide choice of restaurants. Small village with all shops at 2 miles. Famous village of Lagrasse at 7 miles.
- 47 km east to Narbonne (beaches)
- 90 km south east to Perpignan (beaches and airport)
- 76 km east to Béziers (beaches and airport)
- 119 km north west to Toulouse (airport).
- 138 km north east to Montpellier (beaches & airport).
- Transfers from airports in the South of France are available at an additional cost
Languedoc Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additonal cost.