OverviewMelite is a graceful villa with a classic design and a very favorable position on Lake Como.
This waterfront beauty offers fantastic views from most of its rooms as well as from the front terrace. The traditional interiors are decorated with heirloom antiques combined with contemporary color palettes to create a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere. A sparkling heated swimming pool, with a sliding roof for the cooler days, and the private direct access to the lake are features that will add great value to your experience.
Ideal for large groups requesting generous space for lounging and dining, Melite is a “modern classic” villa, the perfect stage for your everlasting memories. Do not miss the opportunity to stroll on the narrow public boardwalk that runs between the fence of the villa and the lake shore and reach the small village nearby (5 minutes walking) with its shops, restaurants and bars.
The spacious and bright formal dining room with lake views can seat comfortably up to 14 guests and opens via beautiful French doors onto the sunny terrace. The adjacent commercial-grade kitchen is fully equipped for the cooking enthusiasts in your group. A corner living room features plush sofas where to relax watching TV or reading your spellbinding book, and an office corner, inclusive of PC, printer, fax and scanner, is also available if work is something you cannot leave behind. A game room with a ping-pong table and two guest’s bathrooms complete this floor.
The generous and well maintained outdoor retreat area showcases the private swimming pool (5m x 8m x 1.10m) that can be lit and enjoyed also at night. Here also a paved area where a long table is set for dining al fresco. Sunbeds are available to be positioned in the lounge area on the landscaped lawn to enjoy open breathtaking views of the Lake. All is perfect for family and friends entertaining!
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: 2 Queen bedrooms with lake views, access to terrace, and each with private bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: 2 Queen bedrooms, each with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All the bedrooms feature A/C and the bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- For larger groups, adjoining two of the queens there are two additional single rooms (no a/c) that can be rented for an extra, suitable for children
- A/C in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Ping-pong table
- Private buoy available just in front of the villa
- Private parking up to 6 cars
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection (indoor and outdoor)
- Private heated swimming pool
- Pool heating from May 13 to September 22 is included
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Welcome buffet dinner on arrival (cold platters)
- Daily housekeeping service: 2 hours (except Sunday)
- Mid-week change of linens (Wed)
- Daily change of bath towels (except Sunday)
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Cook service on availability
- Personal laundry and ironing
- Electricity, A/C, heating, gas, and water are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Small size pets admitted at owner’s discretion
- Check-in: from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Check-out by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally unless otherwise arranged
The Lakes Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.