OverviewLuxurious four bedroom beachfront residence at Montage Residences, Kapalua Bay
Aloha and welcome to Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 at Montage Kapalua Bay, a Forbes Travel Guide 5-star rated beachfront residential enclave, located directly on Maui's award-winning Kapalua Beach in the hear to Kapalua Resort.
Montage Kapalua Bay is currently ranked #1 Best Maui Resort and Hotel by U.S News & World Report published April 19, 2018. Montage Kapalua Bay also earned the #1 spot on the coveted Travel and Leisure Top 15 Resort Hotels in Hawaii list and the #40 spot on it’s Top 100 Hotels in the World list published July 10, 2018! Further, the Montage Kapalua Bay earned a repeat Five Star Rating on the exclusive Forbes Travel Guide list as one of 199 Five Star Hotels worldwide. The 30,000 square feet Spa Montage made the 2018 Forbes Travel Guide list as a Four Star Spa. New at Montage Kapalua Bay, “The Hideaway” restaurant & bar, open from 4:30pm-10:30pm.
To add to the accolades, in 2018 Kapalua Bay Beach was ranked #1 best beach for Maui, according to coastal sciences professor Dr. Beach. Kapalua, a gorgeous white-sand crescent, is billed as perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Fish food and snorkeling gear are available from a concession hut at the north end of the beach. Lined by palm trees, the beach is protected from waves by the "arms" of lava flows, creating an area teeming with colorful fish and the often sighted green sea turtles.
Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 is located on Maui island, ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19, 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards published on October 17, 2017. And for the seventh year in a row in 2018, Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure’s esteemed readers!
2203 is a direct oceanfront and panoramic ocean view private residential vacation rental villa, with more than 3,300 square feet and 3.5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms for up to 8 persons including children over 2 years of age. Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 is set within Montage Kapalua Bay Resort in the prestigious building 2 location. Ocean Dreams 2203 is not affiliated with, or contracted with, Montage Hotels and Resorts interior villa management services.
Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 is now refurnished and redecorated and is ready for an upgraded guest experience as of Winter 2019. Upgrades and enhancements include:All new art work inside and outside.New living room sofa set and bar stools.New area rugs.New entry area decor.New outdoor furniture upholstery.New larger flat screen televisions in some rooms.New seating, bedding and lamps in bedrooms.New silk-blackout drapes in two bedrooms.New den room twin beds which can be converted to a king size bed.Additional live potted plants.Reservations at Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 include complimentary Spa Montage passes for up to 4 persons when rented at full advertised rate. Passes are granted in increments of 7 consecutive days, one pass per every 7 nights rented. Spa passes may be excluded if a special lower rate is negotiated. Spa passes will allow up to 4 guests, 16 years and older, full access to Spa Montage. Spa Montage offers a state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor co-ed infinity pool with whirlpool and lounge chairs on sun deck, state-of-the-art Kinesis fitness circuit that is the only one of it`s type in Hawai`i, hydrotherapy circuits complete with eucalyptus steam room, cedar wood dry sauna, cascading whirlpooland cool rainfall shower separate for men and women. There are expansive changing areas with fresh linens and toiletries, showers, restrooms, toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, and locking storage units. Spa Montage is a full service spa offering a variety of spa and salon services with 30,000 square feet indoors and 15,000 square feet of outdoor space.
This exceptional privately owned individual and independent villa is exclusively managed by a Maui-based State of Hawaii licensed real estate brokerage firm and rental agent.
2203 is one of just a few privately owned and independently managed villas offered as a vacation rental within the resort. 2203 is a truly luxurious residence set in a prime direct oceanfront location. Simply put, Ocean Dreams truly is "Your Own Private Paradise". Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 is situated in the oceanfront row of whole ownership private apartments, from which you have unobstructed views of the sparkling sapphire blue Pacific Ocean. A vacation at Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 offers an opportunity to reside in incomparable luxury within Maui`s most coveted ocean and beach front enclave. From the spacious outdoor living area, gaze out towards Kapalua Beach and turquoise color coves. Kapalua Beach, a sandy beach cove where calm clear waters wash gently against golden sands, is one of the world`s most favored award-winning beaches.
Read what recent guests had to say by visiting the Testimonials link - or here is a sample:
"We planned a vacation with another family and Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 was the perfect place for us. We had 4 adults and 4 children and the property had plenty of room, was fully stocked with amenities and was very well maintained and clean. We loved the lanai and the view so much that we cooked in a few nights. The kitchen had everything we needed and the grill on the lanai was great. We can't thank you enough and we look forward to returning in the future!" The J Family, 04/2018
"Unbelievably amazing!!! I almost don't want to write this review because I want to keep this place a secret so we can come back again and again!!! We had such an amazing time... I cannot say enough good things about Ocean Dreams Villa, The Montage and the property management company. This villa was not only stunning but it was packed with absolutely every amenity that you could think of. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are hoping to return again next year!!! Kapalua Bay is so beautiful as is the Montage. The service was impeccable and we loved that it was not crowded. Honestly, this was the best vacation ever and Ocean Dreams Villa exceeded our expectations." The D Family, 06/2017
"We have been MANY TIMES at the Montage property since the time it was the Ritz Carlton Club (we are member so we got amazing rates and went 4-5 times a year) But the unit we are in, Ocean Dreams is by FAR the best." The H Family, 08/2015
Montage Kapalua Bay was formerly known as the Ritz Carlton Club & Residences, Kapalua Bay and is situated on the site of the former Kapalua Bay Hotel. We wish to welcome Montage management to the resort's masthead. Montage brings an elevated and improved level of first-class service to the resort's public spaces.
A new full-service "signature" restaurant launched in the summer of 2014 - known as Cane & Canoe. Breakfast and dinner is featured each day with upscale gourmet Pacific Rim cuisine available on-site for your maximum convenience. You can also enjoy Sunday Brunch at Cane & Canoe and take in breathtaking ocean views! Dining at Montage Kapalua Bay delivers both exceptional cuisine and a tropical ambiance to create lasting memories for our guests.
Next to Cane & Canoe is the recently opened “Hideaway”. This restaurant offers local fare and island inspired cocktails in a contemporary, casual setting. Serving guests nightly, the menu features comfort food, small bites and share plates. You can relax and listen to the music indoors or on the outside patio under the starlit Maui skies.
The resort also added a fresh market "Mahana Market" where guests can pick up snacks, beverages, fruit, sweets, local organic foods, curated wines, and the best offerings from around the Hawaiian Islands between 7am and 7pm daily.
When your tropical suite and ocean view are too delightful to leave.... just sit back, relax and let us bring our culinary arts to you. 24-hour in-suite dining offers a first-class menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late-night fare. Whether it’s a morning espresso in bed or a nightcap and dessert while watching the beautiful Hawaii sunset over the Maui Channel from your private lanai, in-suite dining offers the ultimate indulgence.
Want an exceptional experience for your precious family vacation - to make memories that will last a lifetime? Reserve through our Personal Concierge, a night at the Cliff House, a waterfront venue located on a small promontory right in the heart of the resort with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame a dramatic oceanfront perch from which you can soak up Maui's famous scarlet and crimson colored sunsets. Originally built in 1940, the Kapalua Cliff House has been completely renovated and is now used as a historic private event venue. The Cliff House accommodates 10-40 guests on two levels. Facilities include a large screen television, restrooms, a shower, fully equipped kitchen with convection oven, refrigerator, ice machine, and BBQ.
The resort now offers a complete children's program called "Paintbox" designed for children ages 5 to 12 years of age. Fees apply. Sessions are available for a full day or half day (9am-1pm or 12m-4pm), and on Friday and Saturday evenings. Paintbox offers a myriad of indoor and outdoor activities, including some themes focused on Hawaiian traditions, including Sea Turtle nesting activity, Tide Pooling, and Fish Printing. For more information, click here: or contact our Personal Concierge for details. Advance reservations highly recommended as space is limited.
To launch the newly upgrade Montage Kapalua Bay, Kapalua Golf, home to the PGA TOUR’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions, is proud to announce new specials on its two award-winning courses and state-of-the-art Kapalua Golf Academy. Unparalleled in the state of Hawaii, the Kapalua Golf Academy offers a wide spectrum of instruction including personalized sessions, corporate clinics, half or multi-day golf schools and daily clinics. For details visit GolfAtKapalua.com or phone Your Personal Concierge.
Guests of the resort enjoy complimentary beach services including towels, water, and beach chairs on Kapalua Beach. Guests may also rent other assorted ocean sports equipment at the beach. Guests of this villa are provided with beach towels, cooler, and portable beach umbrellas that are specifically owned by your villa. They are for use when visiting other beaches along our sunny and sandy shores, or for venturing out on boat excursions to snorkel, scuba, or whale watch.
Your unique villa residence has an oversized covered oceanfront veranda with abundant fresh-air lounging and dining space, three bedrooms plus Den (Eastern King, California King, Two Double Beds, Two Twin Beds - may also form another King Bed), three and a half bathrooms, a fabulously well-equipped kitchen, in-villa Bosch laundry room, HD subscription on five HD oversized flat panel televisions, iPod docks and CD players in all bedrooms, PS3 and XBox360, and even a television in the master bath adjacent to the deep soaking tub.
Ocean Dreams 2203 is decorated in a young traditional style with elegant high-end furnishings and whimsical accent pieces that represent an array of ocean, tropical, and beach themes. The eclectic palette of rich jewel tones in gold, silver, sunshine yellow, teal and turquoise, rust, lime green, and chocolate brown create a warm and welcoming backdrop for your home away from home. You can enjoy the colors of the outdoor environment inside your personal living space. The exquisite private dining room is a lushly formal enclosed space that is perfect for dinner parties. The outdoor veranda is large enough for seaside sunset cocktails.
We welcome the enlightened travelers of the world to experience the exquisite serenity of Ocean Dreams at Montage Kapalua Bay, where all of the traditional comforts of a five-star hotel prevail. Stay at this oasis of tropical splendor, and you do not have to be concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas.There are plenty of sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, and shaded areas for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis. In fact, the friendly pool attendants will set up your lounge chair where you request it, and towel and water service is also available pool-side. Swimmers and sun worshipers can order tropical beverages or a light lunch pool-side. This well designed retreat offers every possible convenience for your comfort and relaxation.
Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 was meticulously designed and elegantly appointed with every detail attended to. From the semi-private elevator step out into your own private entry foyer. Through a solid glass double door you step in to a spacious hallway with gleaming mahogany hardwood floors. The hallway leads your gaze straight ahead to the ocean and pool area. Enter the great room where floor to ceiling sliding glass doors frame one of the best views on the island of Maui. Panoramic ocean and beach front vistas frame this beautiful residence. Just outside the sunset glistens off the pools, and the palm trees gently sway. Your private veranda has an outdoor dining table for up to six guests, two chaise lounges, and side chairs for cocktail hour! The outdoor living area is so comfortable you may never want to even venture down to the swimming pools or the ocean front walking path.
Indoors at 2203 Ocean Dreams Villa, you may begin each day with a stunning perspective of the expansive blue Pacific Ocean with a latte made fresh on your own espresso machine. The kitchen is complete with every imaginable small appliance - for your cooking pleasure. To name just a few fun things we added, there is a thermal pot automatic coffee maker, coffee grinder, fine supply of fresh beans and tea, electric tea kettle, top-quality high-powered blender, waffle maker, juicer, mixer, ice cream maker, rice cooker, crock pot, hot air popper, deep-fryer, and an extensive assortment of fine quality cookware, white bone china plateware, crystal glassware (martini, margarita, white wine, red wine, champagne flutes, pilsners, etc.), sugars, herbs and spices, plastic glassware and paper plates for kids, and other to-go supplies. Further, the true gourmet kitchen also features premium appliances such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator with ice-maker and water dispenser, Sub-Zero wine fridge, 5 burner Wolf gas cooktop, built-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, and additional refrigerated beverage drawers.
Throughout this exceptional resort residence are first-rate electronics, including five over-sized flat panel HD televisions (all with HD subscription and HD cabling/digital boxes), an HD DVR (record your favorite show while at the beach), 5 iPod docks, 5 CD/DVD players, XBox 360, PS3-Blu Ray disc player, great room theater sound, and a television in the master bath. Other fine-quality accoutrements include 3-zone central air conditioning, down filled sofas, mahogany trim and moldings, Brazilian hardwood floors, granite kitchen countertop, Bosch 800 series HE super-size washer/dryer, marble bathrooms, and Kohler plumbing fixtures.
This villa is just one flight up from the fantasy pool courtyard. A second exit takes you downstairs to the swimming pool courtyard directly from the master bedroom and outdoor veranda - very convenient! For a free ride anywhere in Kapalua Resort, simply ring up the Kapalua Shuttle. This on-demand service is an ideal choice for transport to area restaurants if you plan to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Teenagers or families that have just one rental car will find the service to the golf courses or various beaches to be most convenient. The shuttle even picks up and drops off at Kapalua Airport.
More benefits and amenities to enjoy that enhance your visit to one of our privately and independently managed villas located within the beachfront Montage Kapalua Bay:
- NO Daily Resort Fees. Pay a one-time arrival fee only.}
- Complimentary Kapalua Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Complimentary Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Access to Poolside Private Cabana rental at cost}
- Access to Kapalua Beach Sports Lessons, Water Toy Rentals, Food and Beverage (all at cost)}
- Access to the on-site Children's Paintbox Program at cost}
- Access to In-Villa Room Service (at cost per menus)}
- Access to on-site Restaurants and Bars (at cost per menus)}
- Complimentary access to the Beach Club Swimming Pool and Hot Tub where food & beverages are served (at cost per menus)}
- Access to Spa Montage at reduced weekly fees or enjoy complimentary use of the spa facilities with a service purchase}
- Our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Discount rates for Golf within Kapalua Resort
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with coffee maker and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
- Dinner is served at the on-site restaurants Cane & Canoe or The Hideaway
- Lunch is served daily at the Sunset Terrace and the Beach Club
- A full service on-site bar, as well as a fresh foods market "Mahana"
- In-Villa Room Service!
- Stroll along the beach for miles - abundant hiking trails at your doorstep.
- Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
- Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR’s for recording programs while at the beach, and NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV shows and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and/or Apple TV consoles.
- Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
- Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
- Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
- And.....a gentle reminder that our posted “Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you. Please call today for a reservation. Availability is subject to change until you secure your villa of choice with a partial deposit payment and a completed rental agreement.
The surrounding Kapalua Resort encompasses unspoiled mountains with tropical rain forests, brilliant coral reefs, secluded coves, and a place where every moment is enriched with the warm spirit of aloha. Kapalua Beach ranks as one of "America`s Best Beaches". Fringed by palm trees that dance in the wind and soft golden sands, the turquoise waters of this pristine bay provide some of Maui`s best swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving. Enjoy all of the delights of this marine playground at your doorstep. Be enchanted by whales jumping out of the sea (during winter season), views of dramatic neighbor islands topped with cotton candy clouds, turquoise color water framed by ancient jet black lava flows, and immaculate golden sand crescent shape beaches. Kapalua Resort`s three white sand beaches and pristine waters, are teeming with tropical marine life.
Kapalua Resort is Maui's most perfect place, perfected even more just for you. Within Kapalua Resort are the pursuits and pleasures of 23,000 acres of recreational splendor, where you can take the weight of the world off your shoulders, and replace it with sparkling seas, radiant sunshine, refreshing salt water, and silky sandy shores. Kapalua Resort offers tennis facilities, scuba, kayak, surfing, paddle boarding, and sailing adventures, unlimited golf specials on it`s two championship courses, horseback riding, fine dining in the glow of ocean front tiki torches, boutique shops, and many other enjoyments that await your explorations. The local community in Kapalua is modeled after a plantation-themed village. Catering to residents and visitors alike, there is a small church, general store with front-porch atmosphere that serves lunch and dinner or take-out foods (gelato, fresh coffee, full meals, groceries), a prolific arts and social scene, cultural events, wine and food extravaganzas, boutiques, galleries, and several renowned restaurants.
Pine-tree lined pathways meander through the resort, making it a paradise for walkers. The Kapalua Coastal Trail connects Merriman's Restaurant, Kapalua Beach, Montage Kapalua Bay, Ironwoods Beach, the Ritz Carlton Hotel and world-famous Honolua Bay via a 3.5 mile oceanfront walking path. Additional hiking trails are available in the cooler treed slopes of West Maui overlooking the resort area.
We are pleased to announce that the adjacent (unaffiliated with 2203) Spa Montage Kapalua Bay has been awarded the Country Winner in the category of Best Luxury Destination Spa. The spa is set on 5 acres with 10 separate treatment rooms in 30,000 square feet of indoor facilities, along with an additional 15,000 square feet of outdoor space with 10 private tropical-style treatment "hale" suites. The Spa Montage Kapalua Bay embraces the healing properties of water, warm breezes, and fresh air. Upon paying an access fee or joining a fee-based class within the spa, receive access to enjoy the cardio, strength and Kinesis Circuit System in the fitness gym, along with use of the men`s and women`s relaxation rooms - each with sauna, steam, and private outdoor whirlpools. Men and women each have use of expansive changing rooms that are equipped with restrooms, showers, locking closets, toiletries, robes and slippers. To top off the fitness and spa amenities, we recommend that you consider pampering yourself with a traditional Lomilomi massage, enliven muscles tired from rounds of golf with hot rock treatments, or indulge your senses with seaweed baths and hot mud soaks. There is also a full service hair and nail salon, an aesthetician for waxing and facials, and a wellness studio offering hot yoga. Within the charming boutique is a fresh juice bar that serves everything from coffees and tea to sushi and light spa cuisine. Access to the spa facilities and fitness equipment room is available at no charge if purchasing a spa treatment. Otherwise, a moderate access fee of $75 plus tax per person per day applies. Weekly rates also available. Separately, there may be more affordable programs just for the fitness classes or yoga sessions. Phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Golf at Kapalua is legendary. Emerald green fairways give way to panoramic ocean vistas defined by unending stands of unique Norfolk island pines. The Kapalua Golf Academy adds a new element to the already exceptional golf facilities within Kapalua Resort. The Academy is staffed with the largest teaching roster in the state. The Bay Course is a 6,600 yard par 72 showpiece designed by Arnold Palmer and Francis Duane. It features gently rolling fairways, generous greens, and a signature hole that reaches into the very edge of the ocean on a lava peninsula. The Plantation Course is a links-style beauty that boasts a par 73, 7411 yard layout. This course of champions traverses natural geographic formations and former pineapple fields. Visit GolfAtKapalua.com or phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Commuter flights depart from Kapalua/West Maui Airport for easy access to Honolulu, where you can shop and dine on short day trips - to your heart`s content in bustling Waikiki. The 30 minute flight is a breeze, and getting out and back through the petite sized airport is fun and easy. Hop the complimentary Kapalua Resort shuttle bus to/from the airport and Montage Kapalua Bay Resort.
There are abundant dining choices at your doorstep such as Honolua Store for hot breakfasts and local and deli-style lunches, dinner and groceries, Merriman`s Kapalua Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Pineapple Grill Contemporary Pacific Island cuisine, The Plantation House Hawaiian Mediterranean cuisine, Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and Pacific Rim cuisine, The Banyan Tree Asian-inspired cuisine, The Beach House casual beachside restaurant overlooking D.T. Fleming Beach, and Duke`s on Kaanapali Beach. Not far away are Roy`s Restaurant in Kaanapali, Mark Ellman`s Mala Tavern and Honu Ocean Front restaurant in Lahaina, and Longhi`s in Lahaina, a great place for breakfast or late dinners.
Feel like shopping? There are terrific stores and boutiques at your doorstep in Kapalua Resort, or minutes away in Whalers Village in Ka`anapali, or in quaint Lahaina town which is just 20 minutes away.
We also provide all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal Concierge Service", a resourceful and gracious guide to getting the most out of your Maui vacation. Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.In an effort to ensure the enjoyable and comfortable experience of all guests at both our Resort Pool and Beach Club Pool, please be advised of the following policies:
- Chaise lounges are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis and may be reserved or held beginning at 5:00am by in-house guests only.
- Chaise lounges reserved or held must be occupied by 10:00am or will be cleared and reissued to other guests.
- We will hold your chaise lounge for up to two (2) hours, between 11:00am and 4:00pm , so that you may enjoy dining at our restaurant.
- Chaise lounges not occupied for more than two (2) hours between 11:00am and 4:00pm, will be cleared and reissued to other guests.
- No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Day Beds are available for rent for personal use throughout the day at your leisure. For reservations, visit us at the pool or call (808)662-6620.
- Should you wish to spend time on the beach of Kapalua Bay, Montage guests have access to complimentary towels, chairs and umbrellas on a first-come, first-serve basis. To make arrangements, visit the Concierge desk or call (808)662-6620.
Beachfront on Kapalua Beach
Direct Beach and Ocean Front Panoramic Views!
For details about the inclusive no-charge (complimentary) housekeeping services provided with your reservation, please refer to the rental cost quote provided to you at the time of first placing your reservation. You will receive information about the housekeeping schedule (dates and times) upon check in. During the Christmas and New Years holiday period, DAILY housekeeping is provided, with the exception that there is no housekeeping service on Christmas Day December 25 nor on New Years Day January 1. Inclusive housekeeping service may vary based on rate paid or on a seasonal basis. Our villas are extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets and extra bed linens, along with soap and cleaning products. There is plenty of inventory to suffice for several days. There is a laundry room inside your own residence that provides a washer/dryer, laundry soap and supplies, iron/board. Personal laundry, clean up in the kitchen after cooking or meals, and grill cleaning, are not performed during housekeeping services, unless arranged in advance and paid for separately. Light daily hotel-style cleaning provided includes:Re-make bedsDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Some reservations (based on length of stay or rate paid) also receive a linen change and additional cleaning service every 4th day, or during the middle of each full week rented. Mid-week or Mid-Stay cleaning provided includes:Change bed sheets and pillow cases, re-make beds, launder linens off-siteDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Clean entry and patio floors as neededLight kitchen tidy up Additional a la carte housekeeping service is $40 per hour per housekeeper plus 4.166% GE tax with a 3 hour minimum. Advance notice is requested. Subject to availability.
There is an infra-red stainless steel BBQ grill on the outdoor veranda of your villa.
The resort has 24/7 on-site security and a gated parking garage entry.
Provided at no charge are two indoor garage parking spaces.
A very pretty wooden dining table defines the dining room that is situated adjacent to the kitchen. The dining table seats eight to ten guests for candle-light indoor dining. The dining room can be closed off for formal dinner parties. A separate granite breakfast bar/counter in the kitchen seats 2 or more persons.
There is a dining table that seats six to eight guests on the private oceanfront sun-shaded terrace.
The gym is located within Spa Montage. Use of fitness exercise gym equipment is available with a full-rate inclusive spa pass or by paying a separate daily fee direct to Spa Montage. The 45,000 square foot indoor and outdoor spa offers hydrotherapy circuits complete with eucalyptus steam room, cedar wood dry sauna, cascading whirlpooland cool rainfall shower separate for men and women. There are expansive changing areas with showers, restrooms, toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, and locking storage units. Spa Montage is a full service spa offering a variety of spa and salon services. Please inquire with your exclusive Private Paradise Villas Concierge for assistance with reservations for spa services. We recommend advance planning. Also, the spa menu of services may change from time to time and your Personal Concierge will have the latest information. Reservations at Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 include complimentary Spa Montage passes when rented at full advertised rate for up to 4 persons. Passes are granted in increments of 7 consecutive days, one pass per every 7 nights rented. Spa passes may be excluded if a special lower rate is negotiated. Spa passes will allow up to 4 guests,16 years and older, full access to Spa Montage.
Complimentary no-charge wireless and ethernet cable high speed internet service is available throughout the villa, however please bring your own computer.
The den room located off the great room can serve as a private office. A good supply of office equipment and office supply are there for your use, along with ethernet jacks, wireless internet service, desk and chair.
Excellent quality high definition 52 inch oversized HD TV with HD digital cable, HD DVR, DVD/CD, PS3, and iPod dock in the great room.
Elevator, High speed wireless and wired no-charge internet service. Also provided at no charge are local phone calls, unlimited USA long distance, and parking. A complimentary on-demand shuttle is available between the major facilities and airport within Kapalua Resort. Guest may "Room Charge" at on-property bars and restaurants, at the Montage Spa Kapalua Bay, and at select restaurants, golf courses, and shops within Kapalua Resort. A discount may be offered by some resort establishments!
- Bed: Eastern King Bed with super-deluxe mattress with a memory foam top layer, ultra-high thread count premium linens, down duvet, cotton blankets, down and synthetic pillows, dresser, desk, side chair, and two down-filled lounge chairs.
- View: Ocean Front View
- Bath: Private Deluxe Bathroom with dual vanities, deep soaking spa tub, private WC, separate glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scale, toiletries, cotton bathrobes. Note: TV has been removed from the bathroom.
- Floor: Single level 2nd floor unit
- Closet: Walk-In closet with dresser, luggage racks, safe, abundant hangers, extra blankets and pillows
- Lanai: Direct walk-out access to an oceanfront terrace with abundant lounging furniture
- Electronics: Oversized HD flat panel TV with digital HD cable, CD/DVD, Phone, iPod Alarm Clock Radio
- A/C: Central Air with individual room control and ceiling fans
- Bed: California King bed in 2nd master bedroom with a memory foam top layer, ultra-high thread count premium linens, down duvet, cotton blankets, down and synthetic pillows, dressers, side chair
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Private Deluxe Bathroom with dual vanities, deep soaking tub, private WC, separate glass enclosed shower, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scale, toiletries, cotton bathrobes.
- Floor: Single level 2nd floor unit
- Closet: Walk-in closet with dresser, mirror, abundant hangers, luggage racks, extra blankets and pillows
- Lanai: No outdoor access
- Electronics: Oversized wall mounted HD flat panel TV with digital HD cable, CD/DVD, Phone, iPod Alarm Clock Radio
- A/C: Central Air with individual room control and ceiling fans
- Bed: 2 Full (Double) size beds with deluxe pillow-top mattresses, ultra-high thread count premium linens, down duvet, cotton blankets, down and synthetic pillows, dressers, desk, side chair
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Private Deluxe Bathroom with glass enclosed shower, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scale, coton bathrobes
- Floor: Single level 2nd floor unit
- Closet: Standard closet, luggage racks, dressers, abundant hangers, extra blankets and pillows
- Lanai: No outdoor access
- Electronics: Oversized HD flat panel TV with digital HD cable, CD alarm clock radio, DVD, Phone, iPod Alarm Clock Radio
- A/C: Central Air with individual room control and ceiling fans
- Three full bedrooms with an additional fourth sleeping room - a DEN room between the kitchen and laundry room.
- Three full bathrooms with a fourth half bath powder room
- Indoor Spa: The master bath has a deep soaking tub, and a television!
- Outdoor Spa: Exclusive complimentary community whirlpool hot tubs are situated within the resort.
- Central A/C: All rooms have central air conditioning with individual room air conditioning controls, providing for all guests to set their own preferred temperature. All rooms are equipped with whisper quiet ceiling fans.
- Cable TV: The great room and each bedroom at Ocean Dreams are individually equipped with HD digital cable service, CD/DVD players, large state-of-art HD flat panel televisions, and iPod alarm clock radios.
- Villa Size: Approximately 3,532 square feet including the outdoor terraces.
- Safe: A hotel-type of safe is provided in the master bedroom closet free of charge.
- DVD: Each room has a DVD player - there are a total of 5 throughout the villa
- DVD Library: A basic library of DVD movies and CD music is provided
- Wine Refrigerator: Yes
- Clock Radios: All sleeping rooms are equipped with an iPod alarm clock radio
- Down Pillows: All sleeping rooms provide down, synthetic down alternative, foam, and memory foam bed pillows. There are approximately 3-4 pillows per person supplied - just like in a hotel "pillow bank".
- Bath Robes: 100% Cotton spa waffle-weave bathrobes are provided
- Hammock: Reclining chaise lounge chairs are provided around the pool. Chairs are also available for use at the beach. Portable beach chairs are provided that belong to Ocean Dreams. The portable beach chairs may be used for excursions to other beaches and scenic spots around the island.
- Shaded Outdoor Dining: The large ocean view private outdoor terrace has a generous overhang, which shades the dining space from the direct sun.
- Water: Filtered water provided
- Exit your villa via the direct elevator or stairs, and walk a short distance along the shore to the gorgeous golden sand crescent shaped Kapalua Beach, or to the swimming pool and hot tub spas. At the beach you can snorkel, swim, scuba dive, kayak, paddleboard, and sometimes boogie board or surf - when the waves are up! The pool areas are staffed with pool attendants and there is complimentary service at the beach for towels, beach chairs, and umbrellas. You can also rent sports equipment at the beach (snorkel sets, boogie boards, etc.).
- The Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 is located immediately adjacent to the swimming pool and several natural free-form lava rock encircled whirlpool spas, which are exclusive to the resort. The pool has attendants for help with towels and other services. The multi-tiered pool with cascading waterfalls and various depths and features is perfect for all types of guests. The multiple cascading swimming pools are heated
- Ocean Dreams is Villa 2203 in the oceanfront building 2 within the recently enhanced and improved Montage Kapalua Bay that is set directly on Kapalua Beach in the heart of Kapalua Resort, West Maui, Maui Island. This villa is near golf, shopping, dining, snorkeling, sandy swimming beaches, and other types of outdoor recreation. Maui’s Kapalua Bay Beach in West Maui earned the number 2 spot on Dr. Stephen P Leatherman’s 27th Annual Top 10 Beach List. Attributes of the Maui location include good conditions for swimming and snorkeling with a crescent-shaped bay that boasts white sand and tropical fish offshore.
- 2203 Ocean Dreams Villa is not managed by Montage Hotels & Resorts. 2203 Ocean Dreams Villa is managed by a local Maui-based State of Hawai'i licensed real estate brokerage and rental agent firm. Montage manages the homeowner's association and the public resort areas of the resort. There is no relationship or affiliation between our agency and Montage. Guests should expect some slight mixed ambient livings sounds including sounds from the pool and bar area which are out front in the pool area courtyard. Parking for 2 vehicles is provided complimentary in building 2 below your villa. Extra vehicles are subject to a $35 per vehicle per day valet parking fee. Spa Montage is available for guests 16 years of age and older per Montage Hotels & Resorts policy. In an effort to ensure the enjoyable and comfortable experience of all guests at both our Resort Pool and Beach Club Pool, please be advised of the following policies:Chaise lounges are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis and may be reserved or held beginning at 5:00am by in-house guests only.Chaise lounges reserved or held must be occupied by 10:00am or will be cleared and reissued to other guests.We will hold your chaise lounge for up to two (2) hours, between 11:00am and 4:00pm , so that you may enjoy dining at our restaurant.Chaise lounges not occupied for more than two (2) hours between 11:00am and 4:00pm, will be cleared and reissued to other guests.No outside food or beverages permitted.Day Beds are available for rent for personal use throughout the day at your leisure. For reservations, visit us at the pool or call (808)662-6620.Should you wish to spend time on the beach of Kapalua Bay, Montage guests have access to complimentary towels, chairs and umbrellas on a first-come, first-serve basis. To make arrangements, visit the Concierge desk or call (808)662-6620.You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. This villa is not a ground floor unit. Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda “lanai” areas is required. Concierge service for this vacation residence is provided exclusively by Private Paradise Villas. Contact is: Concierge@PrivateParadiseVillas or 1-808-875-2818 ext. 1. TAT # TA-126-248-7552-01 and TA-017-586-7904-01 Permit # Hotel-Zoned
Additional Villa Notes
- $125 reservation fee applies to all bookings.
- Weddings or other large events are not allowed at this property.
- Reservations for guests who live on-island are subject to advanced approval.
- Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice.