OverviewSapphire Seas Beach Estate is awaiting your enjoyment.
Sapphire Seas Beach Estate is a legal permitted short-term vacation rental home. The permit license number is: STKM 2013/1007. The transient tax ID number is: TA-122-672-3328-01.
Sapphire Seas Beach Estate is located on Maui island, ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19, 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards published on October 17, 2017. And for the seventh year in a row in 2018, Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure’s esteemed readers!
Sapphire Seas Beach Estate is awaiting your enjoyment. This spectacular newer luxury home is an exclusive vacation residence.
Sapphire Seas is a four bedroom (King, King, King, Queen) five bath ocean front home that features mesmerizing panoramic ocean views overlooking the great blue Pacific and the setting sun. In winter season it is possible to watch whales playing in the calm offshore waters.
Guests will be enthralled with the 60 foot long free form heated swimming pool with deep and shallow ends, executive quality tropical theme luxurious furnishings, fine quality beds and linens, high speed wireless network, a deluxe 10 jet outdoor hot tub spa, central multi zone air conditioning, attractive Hawai'iana art, abundant outdoor patio furnishings including lounging and rocking chairs, security system, and plentiful brand new top shelf electronics.
For visitors, the maximum occupancy is eight guests including children of all ages. To allow maximum comfort, there are four full bedroom suites to choose from along with five bathrooms, a large ocean view office with dual desks, and more than 6,500 square feet of living space.
The master suite is 2,000 square feet of sumptuous ocean front living with a large covered lanai, a suite sized master bathroom and panoramic views.
Throughout Sapphire Seas there are seven televisions provided for your enjoyment with DirectTV HD service including a large flat panel television in the living room, flat panel televisions in the kitchen and master bath, and others in every bedroom.
The kitchen is the most exciting room in the house with a generous amount of counter and storage space, a floating gas range in a center island with extra burners for a wok or stock pot, an ice maker, a wine fridge, dual convection ovens, dual microwaves, dual dishwashers, and filtered drinking water. Fine ceramics, glassware, bar ware, and all service ware are provided in great abundance.
Ceilings are decorated with tropical woven matting, palm frond shape ceiling fans, fine cabinetry, plush carpets, and thousands of feet of travertine marble and other exotic stone materials with striking colors. The entire villa has just been refreshed with plenty of new inventory. Each bedroom has pillow top plush mattress along with an array of extra pillows in various styles and materials, a down duvet, cotton blankets, plush all-cotton mattress pads, and high thread-count cotton bedding. The bathrooms are loaded with thick soft cotton towels, hair dryer, make-up mirror, cotton bathrobes, and a bath scale. Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8 ounce size bottles - an eco-friendly gesture. Other useful amenities that we provide are beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas and beach coolers.
Set back on the beach and ocean side of a quiet residential street, the property is privacy-gated with a security system. The surrounding ambiance is serene, tranquil and truly relaxing. Sapphire Seas is decorated with flowering and fragrant tropical plants and plumeria (frangipani) trees. Tropical song birds also make it their home.
The shoreline in front of Sapphire Seas Beach Estate has a nice quiet small sandy beach area sheltered by an ancient off-shore reef. The ocean gently laps along the shoreline providing a terrific lagoon like area for young children to play and swim in the warm shallow water. Half a dozen wide golden sand postcard-perfect beaches are a short distance away from Sapphire Seas. They are easily reached by car with a 1-2 minute drive, a healthy 2 mile stroll, or a short bike ride. A dozen other sprawling sandy beaches dot the Kihei to Makena coastline. Try a different beach every day! All nearby public beaches provide parking, restrooms and showers.
Rarely is such a fine quality beach home available along the sandy shores of quaint Kihei Town. In one direction you may walk to the grocery store, post office, bank, restaurants, doctor's office, and even to a free county operated open air heated Olympic size lap pool and kiddie pool. In the other direction you may walk just a pinch under one mile to a large convenient public park with night-lit basketball and tennis courts, skateboard ramp, in-line skating rink, and children's play equipment. Adjacent to the park is a collection of small boutique restaurants, grocery store, bars with live music, movie theater, gym, Starbucks, ice cream shop, surf shop and much more!
You are guaranteed the specific residence as represented on this individual property display. Further, this private sanctuary, a secluded and generously sized luxurious villa is offered at owner direct rates - with the added benefit of professional Maui-based licensed and professional property management! It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices, while providing a level of service and quality accommodations that elevates the luxury vacation experience above all other Maui properties.
A private chef is available for hire to grocery shop, or to prepare and serve up to 3 meals per day. You may wish to consider the luxury of having a chef-prepared gourmet dinner served in-villa and al-fresco on your arrival evening! Ready to grill-yourself complete meals can be delivered, or fully cooked ready-to-eat dining including salads and snacks are additional options.
- GUARANTEED UNIQUE VILLA PLACEMENT/UNIT SELECTION
- Personalized In-Villa Welcome Greeting and Orientation
- Complimentary Late Check Out (when available - confirmed during week of departure)
- A private villa that is unsurpassed in Quality and Cleanliness
- An abundant array of pre-stocked supplies including bountiful numbers of towels, extra linens, paper products, office supply
- Extensive supply of good-quality cooking and dining supplies
- Top-quality in-villa coffee and tea making facilities (some villas have espresso machines), herbs/spices, whole fresh coffee beans
- In-Villa Safe and Copier/Scanner/Printer/Fax
- Free Local Calls, Parking
- Bona-Fide "Four Seasons Hotel" trained professional and complimentary Personal Concierge Service
- In-room Massage, Spa, Yoga, and Personal Training Pampering on request at cost
- Butler or Private Chef available upon request at cost
- Personal Shopping Service for Groceries and Misc. Errands upon request at cost
Private Paradise Villas provides all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal Concierge Service", a resourceful and gracious guide to getting the most out of your Maui vacation.
Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.
Private Paradise Villas, based on Maui Island, was chosen by a handful of discerning owners to serve as their meticulous and conscientious independent rental and management representative. Private Paradise Villas is the direct and exclusive source for reservations for this accommodation. We will be personally responsible for your comfort and enjoyment during your vacation.
Irene Ann Aroner, Owner of Private Paradise Villas, was named as a Villa Rental Specialist for Hawaii by Conde' Nast Traveler Magazine for many successive years. Private Paradise Villas was named as a Silver Award winner in Travel Weekly`s 2012 Magellan Awards...one of only two villa rental agencies worldwide to be named in the those awards, and the only villa agency award recipient in Hawaii.
In 2018, Private Paradise Villas celebrates 23 years of exceeding customer expectations!
A recent guest had this to say about our service..."Private Paradise Villas is the real deal - a genuine dream team of vacation experts for anyone wanting a spectacular holiday! I want to send this message of thanks and appreciation to all of the other behind-the-scenes staff at Private Paradise Villas. This has been a wonderful holiday for our family which would not have been possible without your help in guiding us towards this gorgeous villa. You have been efficient, kind, organized, conscientious, insightful, and a model of integrity. Many, many thanks to you all, and our best wishes for continued success with clients on both sides of the ledger - the ones who own the villas and the ones who rent them. You do a great job balancing the equation for all parties." The F Family. May, 2014}
Beach and Ocean Front Panoramic View
For details about the inclusive no-charge (complimentary) housekeeping services provided with your reservation, please refer to the rental cost quote provided to you at the time of first placing your reservation. You will receive information about the housekeeping schedule (dates and times) upon check in. During the Christmas and New Years holiday period, DAILY housekeeping is provided, with the exception that there is no housekeeping service on Christmas Day December 25 nor on New Years Day January 1. Inclusive housekeeping service may vary based on rate paid or on a seasonal basis. Our villas are extremely well stocked with an abundant supply of towels, blankets and extra bed linens, along with soap and cleaning products. There is plenty of inventory to suffice for several days. There is a laundry room inside your own residence that provides a washer/dryer, laundry soap and supplies, iron/board. Personal laundry, clean up in the kitchen after cooking or meals, and grill cleaning, are not performed during housekeeping services, unless arranged in advance and paid for separately. Light daily hotel-style cleaning provided includes:Re-make bedsDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Some reservations (based on length of stay or rate paid) also receive a linen change and additional cleaning service every 4th day, or during the middle of each full week rented. Mid-week or Mid-Stay cleaning provided includes:Change bed sheets and pillow cases, re-make beds, launder linens off-siteDecorative bed pillows are placed in the closet for your convenienceReplace stocked soap and paper products and replenish Maui Amenities toiletriesRemove trash/garbageChange bath towels if left on the floor or in the tub to be laundered off-siteStart a wash for small towels including kitchen towelsWipe off bathtubs, sinks and countersSurface cleaning following by a sweep/vacuum of floors and carpets in traffic areasWipe off outside furniture and counters.Clean entry and patio floors as neededLight kitchen tidy up Additional a la carte housekeeping service is $40 per hour per housekeeper plus 4.166% GE tax with a 4 hour minimum. Advance notice is requested. Subject to availability.
Deluxe built-in gas grill with rotisserie set within a generous bar/counter area with sink, abundant storage, and a refrigerator with ice dispenser.
Yes with multiple separate zones
There is space to park on the tarmac. The garage may not be available for guest use.
A lovely round table which seats up to 8 guests is in the great room with a lazy susan for comfortable family dining. There are also 4 bar stools at a counter facing the cooking island in the kitchen.
There are several oversized outdoor patio tables which seat 8 which are placed under a large overhanging roof for good sun protection.
Wireless high speed internet service plus ethernet outlets. Bring your own computer. A 4 in 1 office machine is provided in the large private ocean front office.
Sapphire Seas has a spacious private office room with direct ocean views upstairs next to the master bedroom with 2 desks outfitted with executive leather chairs, a 4 in 1 office machine, high speed wireless network, and office supplies.
Guests will enjoy the state-of-art sound system and large flat panel television in the living room with DVD/CD. There is also a flat panel television in the kitchen, and a television in all bedrooms as well as the master bath. There are a total of 7 televisions each with DirectTV HD service! In addition to a CD player which is available through a central sound system, some rooms in the house have access to an additional DMX music selection.
High speed wireless connection, office supplies and 4 in 1 machine, fax machine, double kitchen with dual dishwashers, dual microwaves, dual convection ovens, and a wonderful gas range with overhead lighting and vents as well as a wok or large stock pot burner. In short, Sapphire Seas provides the finest array of quality large and small appliances as with any luxury vacation home. A selection of wine glasses, gourmet coffee maker/grinder, and all types of useful kitchen supplies are provided. There is also a large pantry area off the kitchen with yet more storage, a pantry for extra food storage and sink with full size laundry center, jumbo washer and dryer, iron/board, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Bed: Pillow Top Plush King Bed with fine linens in a spacious suite of nearly 2,000 square feet with a huge ocean front sun shaded verandah, large private bath area, large Sony television in an armoire with a DVD, indoor and outdoor seating for lounging and reading, wet bar, side chairs, carpeted floor, heavy drapes.
- View: Direct panoramic sweeping beach and ocean view from your bed!
- Bath: Enormous private bath with deep air jet soaking spa tub, separate dual head glass shower, bidet and wc in private room, walk-in closet, vanity desk with make-up mirror, dual sinks set in a gorgeous marble counter, hair dryer, flat panel television on the wall within view of the soaking tub.
- Floor: Upper level
- Closet: Walk in closet
- Lanai: Yes
- Electronics: Sony television with DirectTV HD service, DVD, Phone, Alarm Clock
- A/C: Individual air conditioning control with ceiling fan
- Bed: Pillow Top Plush King Bed with fine linens and tropical weight down duvet, small writing desk, dresser, chair with ottoman, carpeted floor, woven tropical blinds
- View: Wonderful Pool and Ocean Front View
- Bath: Private bath with shower
- Floor: Main level
- Closet: Walk in closet
- Lanai: Direct access to the pool/spa area
- Electronics: Television with DirectTV HD service, DVD, Phone, Alarm Clock
- A/C: Air conditioning with ceiling fan
- Bed: Pillow Top Plush Queen Bed with fine linens and tropical weight down duvet, dresser, carpeted floor, woven tropical blinds
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Private bath with shower
- Floor: Main Level
- Closet: Standard
- Lanai: No outdoor access
- Electronics: Television with DirectTV HD service, Phone, Alarm Clock
- A/C: Air conditioning with ceiling fan
- Bed: Pillow Top Plush King Bed with fine linens and tropical weight down duvet, dresser, carpeted floor, woven tropical blinds, side chair
- View: Garden View
- Bath: Private shower/tub bath
- Floor: Main Level
- Closet: Standard
- Lanai: Direct access to the garden courtyard and front entry area
- Electronics: Television with DirectTV HD service, DVD, Alarm Clock
- A/C: Air conditioning with ceiling fan
- 4 bedroom suites each with private bath
- 4.5 bathrooms including a beautiful master bath with flat panel television, double glass shower, soaking air jet tub, bidet and wc in enclosed room, large walk-in closet
- Indoor Spa: The master bathroom has a deep soaking tub with air jets - a newer version of a whirlpool bath.
- Outdoor Spa: The outdoor hot tub spa cascades into the swimming pool with an extraordinary number of jets for good whirlpool effect, as well as ocean view bench seating for as many as 8-10 persons.
- Central A/C: Yes with multiple zones and a smart panel control
- Cable TV: Yes
- Villa Size: Approximately 6,913 square feet of indoor and outdoor living areas.
- Lot Size: Approximately 17,940 square feet of beautiful landscaped grounds with a petal soft grass lawn which spills down to the ocean.
- Safe: Please Inquire
- DVD: There is a DVD in the master bedroom and living room. Please bring your own collection of entertainment.
- Wine Refrigerator: There is a white and red wine fridge in the kitchen for guest use.
- Clock Radios: Each bedroom has an ipod alarm clock radio
- Down Pillows: Each bedroom has 4 down pillows, one foam pillow and one Tempurpedic type of special memory foam pillow, as well as a tropical weight duvet and extra blankets.
- Tiki Torches: Dual bamboo encircled tiki torches are thoughtfully placed around the swimming pool for very romantic and tropical theme evenings.
- Bath Robes: Yes
- Hammock: Yes
- Shaded Outdoor Dining: Plentiful space for dining and playing cards under cover away from the sun by the pool.
- Water: The kitchen has filtered drinking water. The entire house has a special water treatment system for soft water throughout the home as well as a hot water circulator.
- Stroll out from your home, across the petal soft grass lawn, and then directly on to the sandy shoreline, where you may splash around or swim in the shallow lagoon encircled water. The shoreline in this area is protected by an off-shore ancient reef which prevents large waves from breaking on shore. This is a perfect location for young children to play. From time to time the layer of sand on the bottom of the ocean near shore may be removed by wave activity which exposes some well worn rocks below where you would swim and play. All beaches along the Maui coastline are subject to shifting and erosion related to unexpected storm activity. Half a dozen wide golden sand postcard-perfect beaches are a short distance away from Sapphire Seas. They are easily reached by car with a 1-2 minute drive, a healthy 2 mile stroll, or a short bike ride. All nearby public beaches provide parking, restrooms and showers.
- Sapphire Seas is blessed with a spectacular free-form saline filtered swimming pool of no less than 60 feet in length. No cover or fencing is provided. Some pool heating is provided during cooler months. This pool is one of the largest and most impressive of any rental villa in Hawaii. Pool is heated in cooler months to an average of 85 degrees. Higher pool temperatures may not be attainable given the depth and size of the pool and the frequency of gas truck deliveries.
- Guests use of the pool and spa is at their own risk - no lifeguard is provided. Pool is not covered or fenced. It is suggested guests bring a pool alarm if concerned about child use. Pool is heated in cooler months to an average of 83-84 degrees. Higher pool temperatures may not be attainable given the depth and size of the pool and the frequency of gas truck deliveries. Sapphire Seas is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am. Beach areas are subject to shifting sands and erosion. As in any coastal area, from time to time the tides may deposit a small amount of seaweed on the shoreline. A silent alarm beam is automatically activated each evening between the hours of midnight and 5:00am. The alarm beam crosses the entire lawn garden parallel to the ocean, in front of the pool area. This is for guest and property security and shall not be de-activated by guests. Guests are asked to not climb on top of or over the sand dunes that front the property at the ocean's edge. Ocean access is at the side of the property. It is important to maintain the integrity of the dunes to protect the property line from erosion. SPECIFIC RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STIPULATED BY MAUI COUNTY AS A CONDITION FOR GRANTING THIS PROPERTY A SHORT-TERM (Vacation) RENTAL PERMIT/LICENSE:Quiet Hours From 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., During Which Time the Noise from the Short-Term Rental Home Shall Not Unreasonably Disturb Adjacent NeighborsSound that is Audible Beyond the Property Boundaries During Non-Quiet Hours Shall Not be More Excessive than Would be Otherwise Associated with a Residential AreaAmplified Sound that is Audible Beyond the Property Boundaries of the Short-Term Rental Home is ProhibitedVehicles Shall be Parked in the Designated Onsite Parking Area and Shall Not be Parked on the StreetNo Parties and No Group Gatherings Other than Registered Guests Shall OccurOccupancy is for 2 Guests per BedroomRental is for One Set of Guests (one family) at a time. Property is Not Rented at the Same Time to Unaffiliated PersonsGuests May Not Bring Personal Amplified Sound/Music Devices to the Property. They Cannot be Used Inside or Outside of the Property. No Exceptions Allowed. TAT # TA-122-672-3328-01 Permit # STKM 2013/0007
Additional Villa Notes
- $125 reservation fee applies to all bookings.
- Weddings or other large events are not allowed at this property.
- Reservations for guests who live on-island are subject to advanced approval.
- Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice.