OverviewVilla Terra Creta is characterized by elegance, comfort and discretion.
The villa is located in one of the most spectacular areas of Greece and is endowed with a panoramic view primarily of the picturesque town of Chania and its landmark, the renovated lighthouse at the old Venetian harbor but also of both, the blue Aegean Sea and the famous White Mountains of Crete, usually covered with snow from November until late May. This makes Villa Terra Creta a wonderful safe haven to visit throughout the whole year.
The house has a modern architectural design in perfect harmony with its mature garden and the surrounding landscape. Indoor and outdoor living transcend harmoniously, so it is equally suitable for all seasons throughout the year. Villa Terra Creta is ideal for a holiday break, a reunion of any kind, an anniversary celebration or even a small scale wedding event. The property sleeps 10-12 guests. There are two bedrooms on the upper ground floor, one bedroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms on the lower ground floor.
Villa Terra Creta is not just a destination that provides upscale facilities for your vacation. It is also a relaxing destination that can offer to its guests’ serenity and tranquility through special services that can be fully personalized. These special services include massage sessions, sauna, and steam bath in order to have a complete relaxation package. Let all your senses surrender as your body becomes one with your soul.
The sunshine in this part of the world is on average approximately 300 days a year, so the ecologically purified and heated infinity pool, the pool bar, and the shaded and non-shaded living areas around it encourage guests to spend most of their day outdoors where they can enjoy a refreshing plunge in the pool, relax on the comfy loungers, have BBQ or wood oven cooked meals and drinks and also enjoy unforgettable sunsets overlooking the scenery of their choice.
Spend your precious free time the way that best suits your mood. A fully equipped gym for some physical exercise and a spa with sauna and steam bath are at your disposal. A fully operational kitchen is there for cooking lovers. Living areas provide you all equipment that you need in order to feel like home; watch a movie with your beloved ones or listen to your favorite music. Villa Terra Creta offers these and so much more.
Explore the island’s most authentic simplicity, its endless beauty and the unique Mediterranean nature. The world’s famous Balos lagoon, the astonishing Falasarna or Elafonisi beaches are here in Crete for you to discover. Experience one-day trekking excursions across various mountain tops and gorges including the Samaria gorge. Villa Terra Creta is offering you a wonderful stay along with unique sights and natural beauties nearby.
Take a simple and recreational tour or perhaps a more specialized one around the numerous villages, local taverns, wineries, monasteries, archeological sites and get to know the Cretan history and culture. It is most rewarding. Visiting the world famous archeological sites of Knossos and Phaestos or the recently discovered Eleftherna ancient city ruins become excellent one-day excursions and so do other beautiful destinations, such as the Apokoronas, the Kissamos and more!
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King size bed (1.8 X 2 m), walk-in closet, private office space, safe box and an additional private living area with its own private balcony, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Twin beds (0.90 X 2 m) and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor):Queen size bed (1.60 X 2 m) and an additional private living area with a couch convertible into a double bed with direct access to the swimming pool area, living room features an office desk
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Ground Floor): Queen size bed (1.60 X 2 m), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Lower Ground Floor): Queen size bed (1.60 X 2 m), en-suite bathroom
- There is an additional studio apartment available on request with a mid-size bed, en-suite bathroom, living room area, fully equipped kitchenette, extra bed
- Bathroom 1 (First Floor): Shower for 2 and private mini plunge pool with hydro massage
- Bathroom 2 (First Floor): Bath basin with Jacuzzi features
- Bathroom 3 (Ground Floor): Shower
- Bathroom 4 (Lower Ground Floor): Shower
- Bathroom 5 (Lower Ground Floor): Shower
- Satellite TV
- Home cinema
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Office with desktop computer
- Steam bath
- Massage bed
- Pool shower and WC
- Wireless internet
- Pool bar with fridge and stools
- Outdoor dining
- Private parking
- Sound system
- Hair dryer
- Mosquito nets
- Air conditioning
- Wine cooler
- Cigar humidor
- Coal BBQ
- Gas BBQ
- Bathroom products
- Closest beaches: 15-20 min drive
- Private infinity heated pool, ecologically purified, 11 X 7 m, depth 1.6 m across the board with hydro massage
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper daily except Sundays, 6 hours per day
- Non-resident concierge
- Gardening, pool cleaning, and general maintenance
- Welcome food basket
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Airport transfers
- Bar service
- Boat or car rentals
- Wine on arrival
- Spa & beauty treatments
- Personal training
- Pilates or yoga
- Water sports
- Guide for mountain hiking, trekking, climbing, wine tours, paragliding
- Children's: baby cots, baby sleeping cart, portable baby cot, potties, walker, chairs and tables
- Closest airport: Chania airport 10 min drive
- Closest town: Chania town 10 min drive
- Closest port: Chania port 15 min drive
- Closest useful stores: 5 min drive to the super market and other stores of almost any kind (pharmacy, cleaners etc.)
- Closest restaurants: 5-10 min drive
- Gym includes: Treadmills, elliptical machine, multi gym machine, weights, exercise mats
- Non-smoking household, however smoking is permitted in the exteriors, terraces, pool area and so on
- Pets are permitted
- No wheelchair access
- Suitable for children with adult supervision
- Suitable for events for up to 40-50 people
More Greece Villa Notes
- Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.