OverviewThe House of Kakti is located on the southern part of Paros and is a 5 minute drive from the airport. The house is secluded and offers amazing view of the islands of Ios, Sikinos and Folegandros.
House of Kakti is a unique property due to its cacti garden, which is the largest in Greece and boasts an incredible array of colorful cacti of various sizes and shapes. Walking distance from the house, one can choose between the sandy beach of Farangas or a series of scenic rocks combined with smaller beaches. This area of the island is not populated with tourists so it has a very local and authentic feeling.
The house, built in classic Cycladic architecture, has a very spacious terrace allowing you to live the outdoors to the fullest with its numerous sitting areas. The infinity pool, which gazes onto the cacti garden is breathtaking and features a pergola with 4 giant sofas. This is an ideal spot for sunset drinks and afternoon siestas. The southern positioning of the house minimizes the effect of any "meltemi" wind that usually blows from the north during the summer months.
House of Kakti includes 8 bedrooms and is divided into two separate areas, the main house and the guest quarter. Each bedroom, fully air-conditioned is designed in its own unique way, with its own large en-suite bathroom. In the main house there are three master bedrooms and two additional bedrooms. One of the master bedrooms resides on the first floor of the house and features two private terraces, while the other two master bedrooms are on the ground floor with direct access to the terrace. The two larger bedrooms reside on the lower level of the main house and have no view of the sea. The guesthouse faces the main terrace and includes an additional master bedroom and two large bedrooms. The living room in the main house is delightfully cozy and it is complemented by two exterior sitting areas, which satisfy the needs of who prefers being in comfort whilst enjoying the scenic outdoors. Having numerous sitting areas provides any extra privacy that might be desired.
The House of Kakti is designed as a summer residence and therefore, the dining area is situated outside under a handcrafted pergola and has a beautiful view of the pool, cacti and Mediterranean Sea. Adjacent to the dining area, a fully equipped indoor kitchen with Miele appliances will ensure a flawless experience for those fond of cooking. To provide a 360 degree experience to its guests, the property also features a newly installed "Pitch&Putt" facility as well as a charming veranda for yoga, both situated in different parts of the villa's garden.
House of Kakti is one of the most original properties in the Cyclades and will prove to be a memorable place to spend a tranquil vacation in Greece thanks to its combination of quality interiors, generous outdoors and stunning combinations of colors.
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Level): Master Bedroom with king size double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to two private terraces, sea view
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Entrance Level): 2 Master bedrooms with joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower, both with direct access to pool terrace via French doors, sea view
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Lower Level): 2 Guest bedrooms with double beds, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Studio): Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, sea view
- Bedrooms 7 & 8 (Studio): 2 Guest bedrooms with joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower
- DVD Player
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- In-house laundry facility
- Modern Appliances
- Outdoor Dining
- Pitch & Putt Green (available upon request)
- Satellite TV
- Yoga pavilion
- The closest beach is in Farangas - 250 meters from the villa
- Private infinity pool
Staff and Services
- 6 Hours daily housekeeping is included
- Change of linens & bath towels twice weekly
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- In-house chef services available on request
- Concierge services available on request
- Airport and port escorts available on request
- Town: Alyki 2 km
- Parikia 14 km
- Closest shop is 2 km from the villa
- Airport (PAS): 3 km
- Port: Parikia 14 km, Pounta (Antiparos) 11 km
- Yacht charters available on request and at an additional cost
- Children are welcomed
More Greece Villa Notes
- Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
Additional Villa Notes
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay