OverviewEros is the perfect match for those seeking a high standard experience from all points of view as it epitomizes everything one could look for in a villa: a great position and stunning interiors enriched by all modern comforts.
Located in a private ultra-exclusive villa resort, Eros is one of Mykonos' most sought after properties when it comes to meeting all expectations of luxury. The villa guarantees privacy thanks to its location on the estate and the 24 hour security service offered while also providing all options to VIP clientele due to the availability, upon request, of a private helipad and a small dock access for tenders.
The outdoor areas all boast unforgettable views over the Aegeann sea, in particular the bay of Agios Lazaros, thanks to the waterfront position of the villa. The outdoor dining area, outdoor living area and the pool terrace are meticulously furnished with designer furniture to assure comfort at any time of the day. The attractive infinity pool's edge fades directly into the stunning blue shades of the Aegean sea. It also grants a unique feat as it can be heated upon request.
Designer furniture is also featured throughout the interiors and along with top of the line appliances in all rooms, distinctively proves this villa to be flawless when it comes to offering comfort, luxury and technology. The fully air-conditioned villa can accommodate eight guests in its four bedrooms providing also alternative accommodation for personal staff in a single (or double) bedroom. The main kitchen is located on the main level along with the former dining area and living room. A second, smaller, kitchen is located on the lower level, leading to the staff quarters. Each bedroom features a theme colour to compliment the dominance of white, boasts sea-views and access to a terrace via French doors, be it the main level one or the lower level/pool terrace.
Eros is a 360-degree experience that fails to fall short in comparison to high-end summer accommodations in other famous destinations all over Europe. The quality of each single detail will surprise the most demanding and pamper the villa's guests from the moment of their arrival.
- Master Bedroom 1: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Master Bedroom 2: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, air-conditioning, shared bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, air-conditioning, shared bathroom
- Staff Quarters - Staff bedroom with one or two single beds, air-conditioning, separate bathroom & kitchenette
- 2 Bathrooms are en-suite
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Plasma TV
- DVD Player
- Air-conditioning in all rooms and bedrooms
- Outdoor dining
- Wood fire BBQ
- Modern appliances
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-house laundry facility
- To closest beach: Psarou beach, 1.5 km
- Private Heated Infinity Pool (salt-water)
- Pool Heating available is at an additional cost
Staff and Services
- 4 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath and pool towels daily
- Linens twice weekly
- Airport and port escorts available on request
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- In-house chef services available on request
- Concierge services available on request
- Overlooking Agios Lazaros Bay
- To town: 5 km
- To closest shop: 3 km
- To airport: 5 km
- Children welcomed
- Yacht charters available on request and at an additional cost
Mykonos Villa Notes
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
Additional Villa Notes
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay