OverviewLocated 18 miles from Paris, the picturesque Château de Montmorency, dating back to the 19th century, has been completely renovated and offers the best comfort and services with its 5 grand halls of refined ambiance, nine prestigious suites of elegance and magnificent gardens.
This Beaux Arts landmark, dating back to the 19th century, has been completely renovated with great attention to detail and enriched with sumptuous elements while respecting its heritage and tradition, followed by its reacquisition in 2006.
The nine prestigious suites and rooms can hold up to 30 guests. To offer optimal comfort, all rooms feature the latest equipment: flat-screen television, radio, telephone, and wireless internet. Extra beds are in each bedroom.
Five grand halls each offering a different ambiance will be the perfect space to hold any type of event or dinner. A private bar and fully serviced kitchen are also available over four floors.
The Chateau’s 19th century style may have been reinstated however the technology is all 21st century: high speed WiFi, flat screen TV’s, sound-system throughout, and staff can be hired upon request to cater to your every want. In the laundry there is a washing machine, dryer, iron and iron board.
The castle offers you a great library, a wine cellar, and a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, ice maker, dishwasher, oven, cooker, microwave, wine cellar, food processor, toaster, coffee machine, juicer). The dining table can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Outdoors, 37 acres of private fenced land and formal gardens greet you with lawns and wooded areas: an ideal space for a wedding or intimate party.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Suite with an emperor size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub, a private terrace with view of the Private Horse Club (45 m2)
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Room with two twin beds with convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower (38 m2)
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Room with queen size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower (34 m2)
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Master suite with emperor size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub, fireplace, private terrace with view of the forest (70 m2)
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Central suite with an emperor size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub, view of Chateau Gardens and the Golf Course (45 m2)
- Bedroom 6 (Second Floor): Room with twin beds with convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower (34 m2)
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): Suite with an emperor size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub (45 m2)
- Bedroom 8 (Second Floor): Suite with an emperor size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, walk-in dressing room, bathroom with shower and bath tub (47 m2)
- Bedroom 9 (Second Floor): Suite with an emperor size bed, convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub (45 m2)
- Each bedroom has a TV with satellite and each bathroom has a hair dryer
- All bedrooms have hair dryers
- Coffee machine
- Each bedroom has a TV with satellite
- Flat screen TV’s
- Food processor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Iron and iron board
- Satellite TV
- US fridge
- Washing machine & dryer
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Wine cellar
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service: 8 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Final Cleaning
- Continental Breakfast
- A waitress/butler will also be at your disposal at all times to provide various services such as serving meals and special demands
- Bed linen changed every 3 days
- Bath towels changed every 2 days
- A security manager in attendance ensuring privacy and security
- Welcome basket with fresh fruits of the season, cakes and refreshments
- First necessity items in kitchen and laundry
- Toiletries in each bathroom (DAMMAN, Paris)
- Concierge Service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- A Chef can be at the guests' service for each meal and can propose his daily suggestions. Possibility to have breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner
- A chauffeur-driver car will be at your disposal for transportation
- Weddings and special events : Extra cost per night depending according to the guest number (25, 40, 80 or 120)
- Entire Château will be privatized with its tailor-made services- Five grand halls, the terrace and garden
- Close to Montmorency Forest and Paris International Golf Course
- 20 minutes from Charles De Gaulle International Airport
- Train station at 2.5 km away from the chateau
- Paris center is only at 30 min by train every 30 min
- Weddings allowed: Inside, up to 120 guests seated, up to 250 guests for a cocktail reception. Outside, up to 500 guests.
Paris Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.