Overview5 Star accommodation for this stunning 350 square meter renovated apartment in a prestigious district of Paris, offering 5 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms with all the modern features and technology at a walking distance to Champs Elysées.
A Parisian might call this apartment a 'typical Immeuble (building) Hausmannien': venerable, imposing, grand. The entire property has been carefully reconfigured – walls moved, rooms re-proportioned – to offer the most modern of living spaces. With Italian antique furniture and contemporary art to grace the soaring walls – together with a connected guest studio with private entrance - this is a property brings the modern and the classic into perfect harmony.
- Large entrance hall leading onto grand reception/living room composed of various sofas and a fireplace with large balcony
- Separate plasma TV area
- Fully fitted luxury Bulthaup kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen is now central, and the ceilings dropped to accommodate high-spec audio, lighting and air-conditioning systems. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances such as an oven, a double American fridge, a freezer, a microwave, a washing machine, a toaster, an espresso/coffee machine and a breakfast table seating 8.
- Grand dining room with a table sitting 10 guests and a service entrance. In this room, they're are plenty of closets, a wine ceiling and a guest toilets.
From there, thanks to a long corridor, you will enter into the bedrooms area. In this respect, there are 5 bedrooms and each one has its en-suite bathroom:
- Master bedroom with 2 en-suite bathrooms and integrated audio/visual systems
- 3 additional bedrooms 2 with en-suite bathrooms and integrated audio/visual systems
- Guest bathroom
- Staff room with separate service entrance, kitchenette and en-suite bathroom.
- An office as well as another fireplace
- Utility room. An extra bathroom and a laundry room (equipped with a washing machine and a dryer)
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed (180 cm), a plasma TV, some dressing spaces and a bathroom (with toilets)
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed (160 cm), its en-suite bathroom (with toilets) and an office area with a plasma TV
- Bedroom 3 - King size bed (180 cm), a fireplace and a resting area with a plasma TV
- Bedroom 4 - Small double bed (120 cm), an office and its en-suite shower room (with toilets)
- Bedroom 5 (Independent Studio) - Queen size bed (160 cm), a plasma TV and a bathroom and kitchenette
- Each bedroom leads to a garden court so that you can benefit of the relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.
- 2 Car Garage
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Integrated Sound System
- Plasma TV
- Utility Room
Staff and Services
- Cleaning supply (4 hours per day Monday to Friday)
- Meet and greet
- Change of bed linen once a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef and Butler
- Change of bed linen every day
- Cleaning of tenant’s staff laundry
- Car rental / helicopter / driver / private jet
- Breakfast (upon request and charged at extra cost)
- Between Trocadero and Iena surrounded by world famous museums, parks and iconic wide boulevards, the apartment is located in the heart of Paris 16th one of the most prestigious districts. It lies on the charming avenue that links the Trocadero with Place Victor Hugo. Here one is at walking distance to Victor Hugo, the Champs Elysees, the Trocadero and just across the Seine, to the left bank for Quai Branly and the Eiffel Tower.
- Roissy Charles De Gaulle international airport 40 mn drive (26km)
- Orly international airport 30 mn drive
- Secured entrance with video surveillance
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Arrival Time of 4:00 pm, Departure Time: No later than 12 noon
- Maximum Occupancy: 10 guests
- Children are welcome
- Sorry, no pets
- Non-smoking apartment
- Last minute or long term rental preferable (between 4 to 6 months)
Paris Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.