OverviewBetween St. Remy de Provence and Avignon, this large private estate is an idyllic country setting surrounded by fruit trees, lavender, fountains, streams and a small trout river.
The bedrooms offer the luxury of a grand hotel with finest bed linens from Paris, while the communal living areas; kitchen, pool and outdoor dining and relaxation areas comfortably make guests feel like at home. In summary, staying at 'Fleurs de Provence' is an unforgettable way to visit Provence.
On the ground floor, there is a wide living room with A/C and a fireplace, sofas, and armchairs. The living room opens onto the courtyard garden, with its fountain, gym and separate bar. From the living room you enter into a large dining room, which opens onto the main terrace, pool and gardens.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a central preparation island and seating for four guests, dishwasher, American fridge, double stove, one induction and one gas ring burner, Nespresso machine, Fresh espresso maker, Technivorm Moccamaster coffee brewer, electric oven, and microwave. In addition, there is also a 'Patisserie' kitchen with its own stove, oven, sink and dishwasher. Leading off the kitchen there is a pantry, with a “Cave a Vin”, storage for extra kitchen equipment as well as a cold room. From the pantry this leads to the laundry room, with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. A fully equipped office with printer, scanner and a safe is available for guests' client use.
On this floor there is the first of the bedrooms “L’Orangerie” this is a conservatory bedroom suite with A/C complete en-suite bathroom with private access to the gardens.
On the first floor, there are six bedrooms with Mitsubishi A/C with individual controls and en-suite bathrooms, play room with twin beds.
The staircase then leads to the second floor, which hosts the last two bedrooms both with A/C and en-suite bathrooms. These bedrooms offer a little more privacy and could be reserved for guests who would like more privacy while still being connected to the main house.
There is free WiFi throughout the house, French TV, UK Sky TV available in the living room and a Sonos sound system available in the living room, outside eating area in front of the Summer kitchen, pool, and bar.
The landscaped gardens are beautiful. Once guests pass the first security gate, they will be able to follow the majestic "Allee" (driveway) of centenary plane trees to a second security gate, and then they will discover the estate's forest of ancient sequoia pines and picnic areas. The outdoor facilities include spacious terraces including outdoor dining areas, Summer bar; two fully equipped barbecue areas, tennis, petanque, table tennis table, sauna with its natural-spring-fed cool dipping tub; heated swimming pool (14 m x 7m) with security cover, sun-beds, sofas, pool house and Summer kitchen (with grill BBQ, induction hob, dishwasher, sink and fridge).
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor - Chambre L’Orangerie): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, complete en-suite bathroom with bathtub, a basin and WC, closet and conservatory leading to the gardens
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor - Chambre Avignon): The master bedroom is a true suite including 3 rooms with A/C: the bedroom with large king size bed (200 cm), satellite TV and beautiful garden views; the bathroom with a soaking bathtub, double showers, double basins and WC; and a walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor - Chambre Montpellier): Large king size bed (180 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom (bathtub, basin, and WC), overlooking the garden courtyard
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor - Chambre Les Baux): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC, 2 closets and a chest of drawers, overlooking the garden courtyard
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor - Chambre Arles): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC, 2 closets and a chest of drawers, overlooking the garden courtyard
- Extra Room - Play Room with two twin beds (90 cm) on the mezzanine level. A/C unit
- Bedroom 6 (First Floor - Chambre Cabanne): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, with dressing table and chest of drawers. Dedicated bathroom is across the hall, with shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 7 (First Floor - Chambre Nimes): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, with en-suite bathroom (bathtub, shower, basin, and WC), walk-in closet and large private terrace
- Bedroom 8 (Second Floor - Chambre Eygalieres): Small double bed (140 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom (shower, basin and WC), cupboard, views over the garden
- Bedroom 9 (Second Floor - Chambre St Remy): Small double bed (140 cm), A/C, en-suite bathroom (bathtub, shower, basin and WC), walk-in closet, views over the garden
- On request: available 2 beds - which can be placed in any of the bedrooms (only for kids/teens) always within the maximum of 20 guests
- 6 PBX phone lines coming into the house - 0 for outside line - separate fax line also - phone in almost every room of the house
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ample Parking
- Badminton shuttles and rackets
- Bikes at disposal (5/adult, 1/ teenager)
- BOSE sound touch system in the office
- DVD player with lots of movies
- English language books for all tastes
- Flat screen TV 42” with satellite, French TV, UK SKY and French local TV
- Garden courtyard gym
- Gym with Precor Elliptical, Exercise Bike, Yoga mats (2), Kettle bells - 8 kg 10 kg 16 kg - sets of two each, TRX - training, simple weights, Skipping Rope (olympic x2) – No children allowed on the gym
- Large garden
- Pètanque/ Bocce court
- Playroom with flat screen TV 32” & DVD player
- Pool house with summer kitchen (with grill BBQ, induction hob, dishwasher, sink and fridge)
- Puzzles, drawing, games, toys and books for kids from babies to 10 years old
- Sauna with its natural-spring-fed cool dipping tub
- Satellite connection system: download movies, watch live sports, etc.
- Sonos system available in the living room, bar, Summer Kitchen and pool
- Spacious terraces & outdoor dining areas
- Summer bar
- Sun-beds, sofas
- Swing chair
- Table tennis - (ping pong) with racquets and balls
- Tennis Court - 5 rackets available for adults & kids, basket of balls also available
- Two cots & High chairs available on request
- Wi-Fi 4G throughout the house including pool and tennis court areas
- Wii & Wii fit - four remotes, car racing wheels (2), nun chucks (2)
- Heated swimming pool (14 m x 7 m) with security cover
- Fence can be added on request
- Please note: The swimming pool is open and heated from April 1st to September 30th. Out of this period it is on request in advance and at extra cost.
Staff and Services
- Caretakers on site: Suzanne, the house keeper and Tony, her husband, the house manager. Both at all times
- Cleaning service 7/7: 10 am - 13 pm by 3 cleaning ladies, 3 pm - 5 pm by 2 cleaning ladies
- Final cleaning 8 h by 4 cleaning ladies
- Continental breakfast included prepared by Suzanne (buffet, help-yourself style 8 am – 10 am), service not provided
- Toiletries (Molton Brown - 100 ml for the week - shampoo, gel, conditioner, bar of soap) with bathrobes, slippers and nail kits in each bathroom on arrival
- Seasonal welcome fruit basket and wine
- Bed linens changed once a week on Wednesday (and Saturday)
- Towels and swimming pool towels provided and changed on Wednesdays
- Seasonal fresh cut flowers in the dining room
- Bottle of water in each bedroom
- Meet and greet & Concierge service: Sarah, English speaking
- Christmas tree for Winter Holidays
- Departure's gift - Handmade "Fleurs de Provence" lavender sachets with lavender oil form the garden
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning hours
- Personal laundry and ironing (laundry soap supplied by guest)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Wines that clients can purchase from a list with prices
- Renewal of toiletries (Molton Brown / l'Occitane)
- Chef service and catering of special events are available upon request
- Grill party with a chef
- English-speaking tennis pro available to come to house to teach adults, kids or groups
- Airport transfers / Pick up service available from Marseille International Airport to 'Fleurs de Provence' or TGV station
- Cabannes 2 km
- Saint Remy de Provence 12 km
- Les Baux de Provence 20 km
- Avignon 14 km
- Arles 37 km
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue15 km
- Pont du Gard 47 km
- Nimes 57 km
- Uzès 60 km
- Aix en Provence 68 km
- Marseille 87 km
- Nearest airports Marseille Marignane 68 km (approx.50 minutes)
- Avignon TGV 14 km (25 minutes)
- Avignon regional airport 11 km (15 minutes)
- No pets allowed
- Non-smoking house
- Weddings and events are not permitted
- Mandatory check-out time is before 10 am, bedrooms to be vacated by 9am. Guests must schedule & their check out the day before with Sarah
- Usual check-in time is between 4 pm and 6 pm. Please call Sarah 1 hour before your arrival or of course in case of any delay
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.