OverviewAt the foot of "Mont Ventoux", this lovely air conditioned house with swimming pool and Jacuzzi accommodate up to six guests, situated in a quiet and private setting.
This lovely Villa is located at 3.2 km from the small town of Beaumes-de-Venise, 8 km from Carpentras. Villa La Campane has been tastefully furnished inside and outside, with a very pleasant atmosphere and is the ideal starting point to explore the region.
The Villa has two terraces and recent landscaping with lavender and provencal plants with its pool on the lower terrace. The Villa and garden look out over the Vaucluse Mountains and Luberon hills. There are steps leading down to the swimming pool and a Jacuzzi for six guests. The pool is accessed by steps, and has a small immersed beach. The pool area is fenced by a gate, and has been equipped with outdoor furniture and a barbecue near the pool-house. There are several sitting resting areas around the garden
The villa itself compromises of 140 square meters (1,507 square feet) of living space tastefully decorated. The villa offers different living spaces both indoor and outdoor (there are two terraces around the house), and can accommodate up to six guests.
Few steps higher, on the second level, there are two additional double bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other with double bed, both have wardrobes, and are sharing a separate bathroom and separate WC.
- Large living room with satellite TV, DVD player, stereo system, sofa, armchairs, large fireplace, dining area, and large French doors opening onto a terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen with US style fridge, microwave, dishwasher, oven, induction cooker, etc.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
First Floor (Few Steps Higher)
- 2 Bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Enclosed Garden with shrubs and lavender
- Covered terrace with dinning table
- Two Terraces
- Swimming pool 6 m x 12 m - depth 1.15' to 1.80'
- The pool area is fenced by a gate
- Jacuzzi not heated for 6 persons.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Master suite - queen size bed 160 cm bed with en-suite bathroom with double washbasins, multi-jet shower and WC and direct access to garden
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Two single beds 90 cm beds or can be made up to a king size bed (180 cm), integrated wardrobe, shared bathroom with shower with bedroom 3 and separate WC.
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen Size bed 160 cm bed, wardrobe, shared bathroom with shower with bedroom 2 and separate WC.
- Note: Satellite TV in each bedroom
- Additional bedding can be arranged on request and at extra cost : €100 per week
- Fully air-conditioned
- Washing Machine
- Hair dryers
- Garden equipment
- Linens and towels are provided
- Wireless internet
- Swimming pool is 6 m x 12 m (depth 1.15' to 1.80'), open from April to October
- Jacuzzi (not heated)
Staff and Services
- House cleaning service 3 hours a week
- Final cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef at home on request - Youcef
- Beaumes-de-Venise 3.5 km
- Carpentras 8 km
- Avignon 30 km
- Avignon & TGV railway station 25 km
- Orange 35 km
- Nimes airport 50 km
- Marseilles airport 75 km
- Golf 10 km
- Tennis courts in village 3 km
- Horse riding and cycling available locally
- Wine areas of; Côtes du Ventoux, Côtes du Rhône, Gigondas and Chateauneuf du Pape are all within 20 to 30 minutes drive
- Pets may allowed on request
- As there are many levels and stairs in the house it might be difficult for small children and / or disabled persons to navigate through the property.
- No-smoking preferred
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.