OverviewLa Pinede is only at 500 meters from the lovely village of Eygalières, not at all isolated and walking distance to the shops and market, just one kilometer away.
La Pinede has been recently built and is designed to resemble a traditional French farmhouse offering a true taste of Provencal living. It is an ideal place for your next holiday.
La Pinede is a bright and spacious villa, with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a heated swimming pool and is air-conditioned throughout. It is located in Eygalières and is perfect for up to 12 guests wishing to enjoy Provence.
The villa is southern facing with views of the 'Alpilles' mountains. Both the indoor and outdoor facilities are perfect for families with children. This fully air-conditioned villa counts 255 square meters of living area on two floors and is wheelchair accessible.
The ground floor consists of a living room, dining room and kitchen area off a corridor (with guest WC) and all have doors to the outside.
The living room has 2 sofas, a flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, stereo and fireplace. The dining room is large and comfortable with a nice black wooden table in the middle (sitting 12). There is also a desk and a library. The kitchen with a bar and stools is open to the dining room. It is a really practical space, fully equipped to serve up to 12 guests. Equipment includes a four-burner stove, oven, microwave,and dishwasher. There is a laundry room / cellar by the garage with dryer, washing machine, a big fridge and freezer plus an electric wine cellar for eight bottles.
There are also two bedrooms on the ground floor each decorated with taste. First, a double bedroom with a French door to the outside, providing direct access to the terrace, a wardrobe and a complete en-suite bathroom. The large second bedroom has been arranged with three single beds, satellite TV and private en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor, there are three other bedrooms: two double bedrooms, and one with three single beds. All are with en-suite private bathroom.
Outside, the garden of 3,100 square meters is entirely fenced and the entrance is via an automatic gate. It is a well maintained garden with flower beds, olive trees, lavender, and various other plants of Provence; perfect to walk around or relax.
There is a summer kitchen under a covered terrace, with direct access to the house kitchen. This summer kitchen is fully equipped (BBQ, stove, fridge), an outdoor dining table seats up to twelve guests.
At the front of the house (overlooking the garden and pool) is a nice terrace with outdoor furniture, comfy seating, chairs and table creating a warm atmosphere.
The heated swimming pool secured by a pool alarm is surrounded by a terrace with a covered area (pergola) providing shade and deck chairs (12). Miscellaneous pool equipment like paddles and masks are provided and there is a shower on the pool side.
The lawn surrounding the house is a perfect playground for kids, and for adults. There is a pétanque court and a ping-pong table. Covered parking spaces are available for up to three cars.
This region has plenty to offer, the lively village of St Rémy just 10 kilometers is a charming classical little town, capital of the Alpilles with all the amenities, boulangeries, little boutiques, quaint pavement cafes and excellent restaurants, its winding cobbled lanes you will discover the small squares, historic buildings, churches and museums and on Wednesday the colorful weekly market will offer the opportunity to discover local products and handicrafts which is a must to see.
A little further north of St Rémy is the magnificent walled city of Avignon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which boasts the gothic “Palace of the Popes”, a wonder not to be missed. Awe-inspiring Roman buildings and ruins are scattered everywhere in this Ancient Roman Province, the impressive triple-tiered aqueduct of the Pont du Gard and the massive arena in Arles are certainly worth a visit. Further southwest, under an hour’s drive, is the Camargue National Park, a fascinating wetland known for its pink flamingos, fighting bulls and wild horses, and which offers opportunities
What a great place to stay, relax, rejuvenate and breathe in the sweet fragrance of lavender on the breeze at La Pinede!
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom (corner bath, shower, washbasin, and WC), and direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Children's room - three single beds (90 cm), A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, 2 washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm) A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC, overlooking the 'Mont-Ventoux'
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm) A/C, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC, overlooking the 'Alpilles' and the pool
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Children's room - three single beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC, south orientation, overlooking the hill and garden
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Carport, parking 3 cars
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Electric entrance gate
- External shower
- Hair dryers are in each bathroom
- Kids playground
- Laundry room
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Petanque court
- Ping pong table
- Telephone (extra cost)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wireless internet
- Heated swimming pool (11.5 m x 5 m) secured by an alarm
- The pool heating is included from May 1st to October 15th (on request and in advance).
Staff and Services
- 2 Hours maid service once per week (Wednesday)
- Final cleaning
- Household and bed linen provided and changed once a week
- Garden and pool maintenance
- House manager
- Meet and greet
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping hours
- Couple of minutes walk to the village with all its shops, restaurants and cafes
- St Remy (restaurants, shops, markets) 10 km
- Les Baux de Provence 10 km
- Avignon 18 km
- Arles 30 km
- L’Isle sur Sorgue 21 km
- Pont du Gard 30 km
- Nîmes 45 km
- Marseille 80 km
- Airport Marseille Marignane 65 km (approx. 1 hour)
- Avignon TGV 22 km (30 minutes)
- Golf 13 km
- Tennis in village
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are allowed
- Air-conditioned throughout. However be aware, the A/C system (during summer) or house heating (during winter) can't operate at the same time with the pool heating. Pool heating is on request and in advance.
- This villa has been built with an easy access for a wheel chair (ground floor bedrooms with large shower, swimming pool via a grass ramp, stairs inside the pool, a shower near pool)
- All utilities included (electricity and water, as well as tourism tax)
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.