OverviewLe Cabanon is a simple and charming typical cottage with swimming pool, near Gordes in a very peaceful and quiet environment with an exceptional view of the Luberon valley.
'Le Cabanon' has been completely renovated, consisting of 80 square meters of living space and outbuildings, a summer kitchen in July and August and a guest bedroom. It is surrounded by one hectare (2 acres) of fenced ground completely isolated on the hillside of Gordes.
The 'Cabanon' has on the ground floor, a living room with fireplace, sofa-bed, dining table and small kitchen that is equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and oven. There is also a bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC and laundry facilities (washing machine, no dryer).
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms with a queen size bed, one has its own bathroom with bath, basin, and WC. The other one uses the bathroom located downstairs.
Outside there is a terrace with a stone table and chairs under a pergola and a former bread oven which is used as a BBQ. A large summer kitchen which is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge, BBQ, table, oven is open during the summer. There is also a swimming pool (8 m x 2 m - depth 1.3 m), fenced by walls, and with six deck chairs.
Main House - Ground Floor
- Living room
- Shower room with basin & WC
- 2 Bedrooms with queen sized beds
- There is an additional independent bedroom available on request at extra cost. Bedroom 3 - Queen size bed 160 cm bed and bathroom with shower, basin, and WC.
- Enclosed garden - one hectare (2 acres)
- Swimming pool 8 m x 2 m depth 1.3 m (no diving)
- A large summer kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge, BBQ, table, oven
- 6 Deck chairs
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Floor): Queen size bed with 160 cm bed, private bathroom with bath, basin, and WC
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Floor): Queen size bed 160 cm bed
- Bedroom 3 (Independent Bedroom - Available at Extra Cost): Queen size bed 160 cm bed and bathroom with shower, basin, and WC
- Wireless internet
- Automatic gate
- Summer kitchen
- Swimming pool (8 m x 2 m - depth 1.3 m), fenced by walls
- Solar heating for the swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Welcome basket
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning
- Gordes 4 km
- Coustellet 4 km Sunday farmers market & supermarket, bank etc.
- Cabrières d'Avignon, 4 km
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue 12 km
- Avignon 32 km
- Marseille Airport 71 km
- Nimes Airport 90 km
- Avignon TGV 32 km
- All is included (linen, towels, final cleaning, electricity, local taxes)
- The owner maintains the kitchen garden and pool every day early in the morning
- Children minimum age 8
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.