OverviewMaison Rossignol is a charming villa with a beautiful mature garden and pool and with views of the Les Alpilles hills and within two kilometers from the center of Saint Remy de Provence.
Built in a traditional Provencal style, this property is ideal for a family wishing to enjoy a tranquil and relaxing holiday, plenty of outdoor space, a salt-water swimming pool and a pool house with summer kitchen. Up by the house is a large pergola with dining facilities just outside the living room and kitchen that makes the perfect spot for long relaxing breakfasts or sitting sipping wine as the sun sets.
Maison Rossignol is on two levels, with the master bedroom en-suite and two further bedrooms on the first floor with a shower room, ideal for two adult couples and two children, large living room and a kitchen breakfast room with terrace overlooking the pool.
St Remy-de-Provence only a few minutes’ drive away is a lively charming classical little town capital of the Alpilles, it has it all the amenities, boulangeries, little boutiques, quaint pavement cafes and excellent restaurants, its winding cobbled lanes you will discover the small squares, historic buildings, churches and museums and on Wednesday the colorful weekly market will offer the opportunity to discover local products and handicrafts which is a must to see.
The landscape in this region is particularly picturesque, encompassing rolling hills dotted with quaint hilltop villages and countless hiking trails, extensive sunflower fields, olive groves. This region is steep with history with plenty of sites to visit such as Les Baux de Provence is considered 'one of the most beautiful villages in France, Avignon, Arles, Nîmes and Uzès and the are other towns you can easily visit in a day, and at only 45 minutes' drive and to the east is the Luberon region and further south, Camargue’s unique wetland populated by pink flamingos and wild horses.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Master double bedroom 1.60 m en-suite bathroom, bath and walk-in shower, WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Double bedroom with 1.60 m
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with room 2 x 0.90 m
- Separate shower room & WC
- Boules pitch
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Laundry room
- Parking for 3 cars
- Pool towels
- Summer kitchen
- Wireless internet
- Pool 10 m x 5 m salt-water pool, depth: 1.10 m to 1.90 m with steps
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Housekeeping service on request when booking
- St Rémy-de-Provence 1.6 km
- Avignon 20 km
- Arles 24 km
- Nîmes 48 km
- Aix-en-Provence 72 km
- Marseilles/Marignane airport 70 km
- Tennis in St Rémy 1.6 km
- Golf in Baux-de-Provence 9 km
- Horse riding, trekking, cycling in Les Alpilles under from 10 km
- Please note: There is no telephone at this villa
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.