OverviewThe estate spreads across the Gordes plains, facing the Luberon.
As the summer stretches out, this old farmhouse encompasses, in its thick walls, a timeless serenity where the days pass in the purity of absolute silence.
- Large entrance then a first living room with many sofas, chairs, a piano
- Second salon with a large TV screen with all kind of channels (Canal Sat) small piano, a lovely library
- Full equipped half professional kitchen: oven, microwave, food processor, toaster, juicer, fridge, freezer, ice maker, dishwasher, cooker, mixer, Nespresso machine, coffee machine
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Dining room with a large table for 14 guests
- 8 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and TV in each bedroom. 4 Bedrooms have A/C, the other bedrooms have fan. Each bathroom has hair dryers, toiletries and towels.
Notes: TV in each bedrooms and drawing room with satellite, TNT, DVD. land line telephone, alarm and security camera
- The villa has a very beautiful landscaped garden and organic kitchen garden done by Gilles the caretaker.
- Heated 10m x 17m swimming pool secure with a rolling shutter, bordered in stone,
- Full equipped pool house with plancha grill, sink, dish washer, a small fridge. BBQ.
- There is also an outdoor and indoor shower near the swimming pool.
- Garden furniture : deck chairs, parasols, 3 summer dining tables, outdoor drawing rooms.
- A play room with football table, tennis table and some gym appliances.
- Lawn tennis court.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Large king size bed (200 cm), TV, A/C, terrace exit , en-suite bathroom with basin, shower. No toilet. (WC is in the entrance nearby in the guest toilet)
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Master bedroom with king size bed, lounge, large screen TV, A/C, safe, dressing, en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, 2 basins and WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), could be converted into 2 single beds, a small living room, TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, 2 basins, WC
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Large king size bed (200 cm), could be converted into 2 single beds, TV, en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, 2 basins and WC
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Large king size bed (200 cm), could be converted into 2 single beds, TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, 2 basins, WC
- Bedroom 6 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), could be converted into 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom with tub, basin and WC
- Bedroom 7 (First Floor): Children dormitory - 3 single beds (90 cm), TV, en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, 2 basins and WC.
- Bedroom 8 (Independent Access): Large king size bed (200 cm), could be converted into 2 single beds, TV, a living room, TV, en-suite bathroom with tub,basin, WC
- Each bathroom has hair dryers, toiletries and towels
- Baby equipment: crib
- Canal Sat
- Fan or cooler in each bedroom on request
- First necessity items (soap, etc.)
- Partial air-conditioning
- Professional kitchen
- Tennis court
- Toiletries in the bathrooms
- Weber gas BBQ
- Window screens
- Heated 10 m x 17 m swimming pool secure with a rolling shutter, bordered in stone
Staff and Services
- Cleaning: 5 hours, 7 days per week done by Amina, (8 h-13 h). She is helped by Fatima during the week end.
- Help in the kitchen 4 h/ 7 days per week
- Final cleaning
- Bed linen changed once per week, bath towels twice per week
- Welcome basket (fruits and wine)
- Toiletries in the bathrooms renewed twice per week
- Concierge service and Meet and Greet by Stephanie (English speaking)
- First necessity items (soap dispensers and Kleenex in the bathroom, coffee, tea, sugar in the kitchen, dishwasher and washer soap in the laundry); 30 Nespresso capsules at the arrival
- Pool maintenance (electric cover open and closed only by the caretakers, every morning and every evening 7d/7)
- Daily delivery of newspapers, fresh bread and croissants (free delivery, purchases to be paid on site)
- Maintenance of the swimming pool and the garden
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra cleaning
- Extra Help in the kitchen
- Cook or/ and Chef on request in advance
- Personal linen cleaning (maximum of 5 hours per week)
- Extra linen changes
- Grocery list and shopping service
- Wine delivery (on request in advance) done by Stépahnie
- 5 mn away from the village of Gordes
- 10 mn from Coustellet supermarket
- 15 mn from the highway in Cavaillon
- 40 mn from the Avignon TGV train station
- Marseille International Airport is at 50 minutes by car
- 140 miles from Cannes.
- Living Area: 725 square meters on 93 acres completely fenced
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.