OverviewVilla Oliviers is located just 1.5 kilometers, a 15 minute walk, from the lovely village center of Eygalières, not at all isolated and close to the shops and market.
Villa Oliviers has, been recently built and is designed to resemble a traditional French farmhouse offering a true taste of Provencal living. It is an ideal place for your next vacation.
The Villa is bright and spacious, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a heated swimming pool, and is air-conditioned throughout. Located in Eygalières, it is perfect for up to 10 guests wishing to enjoy Provence.
The villa is southern facing with views of the 'Alpilles' mountains. Both the indoor and outdoor facilities are perfect for families with children.
This fully air-conditioned villa counts 200 square meters of living area on two floors. The ground floor consists of an entrance hall, a living room, and an open plan dining room with a fully equipped kitchen with a pantry room. There is also a guest’s cloakroom.
Also on the ground level there is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) and a shower room and water closet. There is a further triple room (three twin beds). Two beds can be joined together to make a double bed. There is also a bathroom and water closet.
On the first floor is a double bedroom with queen size bed (160 cm) and a shower room as well as a triple bedroom (three twin beds) and a shower room and toilet.
Outside, the garden of 2,000 square meters is entirely fenced with flowerbeds, olive trees, lavender, and various other plants of Provence, to walk around or relax. There is a large terrace with two areas that are shaded, a summer kitchen on the right side of the house with a covered terrace with a summer kitchen with stove, sink, dishwasher, and a large wooden table for 10-12 guests.
There is a private heated pool (11 x 5 m with a depth of 1 m to 1.80 m) secured by a submerged alarm. Beside the pool is a pergola with sun beds and another pergola by the house with a comfortable seating area. There is ample parking for several cars and the entrance is via an automatic gate.
This region has plenty to offer. The lively village of St Rémy is just seven kilometers away. It is a charming classical little town, capital of the Alpilles with all the amenities, boulangeries, little boutiques, quaint pavement cafes and excellent restaurants. On its winding cobbled lanes you will discover the small squares, historic buildings, churches and museums and on Wednesday the colorful weekly market will offer the opportunity to discover local products and handicrafts which is a must see.
A little further north of St Rémy is the magnificent walled city of Avignon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which boasts the gothic “Palace of the Popes”, a wonder not to be missed. Awe-inspiring Roman buildings and ruins are scattered everywhere in this Ancient Roman Province, the impressive triple-tiered aqueduct of the Pont du Gard and the massive arena in Arles are certainly worth a visit. Further southwest, under an hour’s drive, is the Camargue National Park, a fascinating wetland known for its pink flamingos, fighting bulls and wild horses.
What a better place to stay relax, rejuvenate and breathe in the sweet fragrance of lavender on the breeze at Villa Oliviers!
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, bathroom with shower, washbasin, and WC, and direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): 3 Twin beds (90 cm), can bring 2 single beds to make a double bed on request, bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen size bed (160 cm) A/C, en-suite bathroom shower, washbasin, WC
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): 3 Twin beds (90 cm), can bring two single beds to make a double bed, bathroom and WC
- Laundry room
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Satellite television
- Flat screen TV
- Home cinema
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wireless internet
- Phone calls only incoming calls and local calls
- Built in barbecue
- 10 Sun-loungers chairs
- Pétanques /Boules/ Bocce
- 2 Cots and high chairs on request
- 3 Adults bikes
- Carport for 2 cars
- Outdoor dining facilities
- Summer kitchen in covered terrace
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Ping pong table
- Electric entrance gate
- Heated Pool 11 m x 5 m with alarm
Staff and Services
- Maid service in the week 2 hours
- Final cleaning
- Household and bed linen provided and changed once a week on a two-week rental
- Garden and pool maintenance
- All utilities included (housekeeping, electricity and water, as well as tourism tax)
- Meet and greet
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping on request
- Eygaliéres 10/15 minutes walk to the village with all its shops, restaurants and cafes
- St Remy (restaurants, shops, markets) 7 km
- Les Beaux de Provence 12 km
- Avignon 18 km
- 30 km Arles
- L’Isle sur Sorgue 21 km
- Pont du Gard 30 km
- Nîmes 45 km
- Marseille 80 km
- Airport Marseille Marignane 65 km (approx. 1 hour)
- Avignon TGV 22 km (30 minutes)
- Golf 13 km
- Tennis in village
- Check in time: 4 pm to 6 pm
- Check out time: before 10 am
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets on request
Provence Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.