OverviewPlayasola was created with the idea of developing the unique feature of offering a totally private sandy beach to its villa guests. Playasola's beach is about as wide as a football field and is mostly sandy, offering a fantastic private paradise!
Magnificent rock croppings decorate the sandy beach. On the far south end of Playasola beach the mountains reach the ocean, making the Playasola beach totally private for its guests. Playasola is away from the commercial areas, but close enough to the main Las Animas Beach and downtown, to feel like you are on your own little private island!
There is a tremendous amount of outdoor space, Cantera terraces, an outdoor kitchen palapa, outdoor shower and a huge, beachfront palapa featuring a wetbar, fridge and mounted sound system. The lower terrace provides space for sunning and a dining area.
The main dining table in the indoor dining area provides seating for 10 people. The outdoor pool deck marble table seats eight and the beach palapa marble tables seat another 16. The staff will serve meals at the location of your choice. Enjoy breakfast on the pool deck, lunch in the beach palapa, and then dinner at the main dining table.
The main house has three master bedrooms and two standard bedrooms, each with oceanfront terraces and full, en-suite bathrooms. The fifth bedroom has two single beds, which can be converted to king by request.
The 1,200 square foot casita has a living/dining area, granite counter-top kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, laundry room, 4 satellite TV's in living room and each of the 3 bedrooms, and airconditioning throughout. A great option to consider for overflow from the main house, to allow additional accommodations for Playasola groups of up to 16 persons.
Water taxis are available day and night, as it is the primary method of transportation to these tourist-catering towns on the south coast of Puerto Vallarta. The drivers all have cell phones, so a water taxi can be in front of the house within five minutes of calling, for an 8-minute ride to the main Boca pier, and then a 20-minute drive to downtown Puerto Vallarta. You'll be amazed that a place so secluded can be so close to downtown Vallarta!
- Bedroom 1 (Blue room - upper level): King-size bed, en-suite bath, plasma TV with satellite
- Bedroom 2 (Green room - main level): King-size bed, en-suite bath, plasma TV with satellite
- Bedroom 3 (Purple room - lower level): King-size bed, en-suite bath, plasma TV with satellite
- Bedroom 4 (Yellow room - upper level): King-size bed, en-suite bath, plasma TV with satellite
- Bedroom 5 (Pink room - upper level): Two twin beds (can be converted to king), en-suite bath, plasma TV with satellite, security box
- Bedroom 6 (Casita): Queen size bed, shared bathroom, air conditioning, TV with satellite
- Bedroom 7 (Casita): Queen size bed, shared bathroom, air conditioning, TV with satellite
- Bedroom 8 (Casita): Queen size bed, shared bathroom, air conditioning, TV with satellite
- In addition to the five full, en-suite bathrooms, there is a half-bath for the main level, a full bath outside on the pool deck, a full bath on the lower cantera terrace by the kitchen palapa for beach use, and a half bath in the gym for the sports complex.
- The Casita has one full bathroom.
- 50,000-watt diesel back-up generator
- 55-inch plasma TV in living room
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Beach and pool towels
- Board games
- CD player + CD collection
- Cell-based cordless house phone (with booster antenna)
- Central water purification system
- DVD player + DVD collection
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- High-speed wireless internet throughout property
- Home theater with surround sound
- iPod dock
- Laptop computer
- Private sports complex - lighted tennis court, lighted basketball court, sand volleyball court, available day or night
- Satellite TV service (SKY)
- Two single-person kayaks
- XBox 360 game console
- Zoned speakers for music indoors/outdoors/both
- Infinity pool (heated)
Staff and Services
- Staff of six, serving three meals per day. Guests pay for groceries at cost and reimburse cook in cash:
- 7:00 am-3:00 pm: Cook and server for breakfast, lunch and grocery shopping
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm: One housekeeper
- 3:00 pm-11:00 pm: Chef and server for dinner, dessert and bartending
- Laundry service
- Night time, outdoor security guard
- Local transportation to and from the airport is included in the rental rate. Guests are picked up at the airport by private drivers in one or two white suburbans and driven to Boca pier. There, you are greeted by staff members who assist with your luggage and guide you onto one or two private water taxis, for an 8-minute coastal ride, to arrive on the sand, directly in front of Playasola.
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.