OverviewTake your luxury getaway a notch higher when you rent Villa Leonda.
Comprehensively and meticulously restored and upgraded, this property, once a fortified farm manor, now offers all the amenities one could wish for. From the comfort of your villa, a range of enriching experiences are awaiting to be explored, from the ancient archeological finds, to Europe’s largest wildlife park, Matera - the town of rocks, or the peculiar city of Alberobello and its trulli, artisanal shopping, to water activities in Savelletri. The breathtaking landscape combined with the immaculate interiors ensures a sophisticated stay filled with beauty. Isn’t it exactly what you dream of?
This villa is a peaceful oasis situated only ten minute drive from the Adriatic sea. Leonda is surrounded by the timeless beauty of olive groves and manicured vegetation. The charm of the villa blends with the lush nature creating your perfect idyllic and serene retreat.
The light-filled rooms designed with a contemporary flair create a feeling of dream and beauty. The neutral palette throughout the villa is both soothing and refined, and splashes of color add vibrancy and depth to the space, while accents of metallic shine and mirrors sprinkle touches of glamour. Highend furnishings, plush generous sofas, and beautiful artworks adorn the welcoming living room, media room and dining room which all convey a feeling of modern, easy, sophisticated living. Superb care has been used to preserve the integrity of the original structure and it shows especially in the modern, fully equipped kitchen that completes this floor.
The main attraction of Leonda’s estate is the magnificent L-shape shimmering swimming pool immersed in the meticulously maintained grounds. Relax in the serenity of the outdoor living spaces and the breathtaking landscape where privacy is paramount. Whether with a romantic al fresco dinner under the pergola, or lounging inside the loggia or enjoying a picnic among the olive grove, at Villa Leonda you will experience the inimitable Italian Dolce Vita.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with independent entrance and direct access to the garden and to the swimming pool area, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with independent entrance and direct access to the garden and to the swimming pool area, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with independent entrance and direct access to the garden and to the swimming pool area, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom with view over the olive grove and the sea in the distance, en-suite bathroom with large shower, dressing room, generous private terrace
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): King bedroom with view over the olive grove and the sea in the distance, en-suite bathroom with large shower, dressing room, generous private terrace
- All bedrooms have air conditioning and satellite TV
- Bathrooms are provided with hairdryer and bathrobes
- Access to private beach club
- Furnished sundeck and outdoor shower
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Luxury linens
- Outdoor gym
- Private parking
- Satellite plasma TV with International News channels
- Stereo system indoor and outdoor
- Unlimited wireless internet connection (indoor and outdoor)
- Vegetable garden
- Washing machine
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service (7 days - timetable to be arranged)
- Breakfast setup service (to be requested in advance) – cost of food extra
- Mid-week change of linen
- Daily change of bath towels
- Security guard at night
- Complimentary access to beach club
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook service available upon request
- Personal laundry
- A/C, heating, and water are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Children admitted at owner’s discretion
- Social events allowed at owner’s discretion
- Pets permitted upon request only
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services are to be paid locally in cash, unless otherwise stated
Puglia Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.