OverviewLuxury on an exclusive and secluded ocean-front point
Situated on an 18-foot-high coral dune at the northern end of Tulum, the 5,500-square-foot Villa Esprit del Mar commands breathtaking views of the sea. The main villa features five air-conditioned bedrooms (two with large balconies) and boasts 25-foot windows to frame the spectacular views. An additional four en-suite bedrooms are located in a guest villa within the tropical gardens of the walled estate.
On the first floor, you’ll find a stairway that spirals up to the roof, a large living room, dining room with candelit alcove wall, professional kitchen, bedroom suite, and onyx bar. Upstairs is an 1,800-square-foot master suite occupying an entire wing, featuring a king-size bed crowned with a rare, fossilized tree root from the Yucatan jungle. Also on the second floor is a 550-square-foot bedroom suite with a handmade egg-shaped tub in the marble-clad bath. A third bedroom suite offers accommodation for up to six, with four beds adorned by naturally harvested tree trunks. The third floor roof of the villa has sheltered seating areas as well as an exercise/yoga area.
Designed so you can live both indoors and outdoors, the villa’s large glass doors open up to reveal rock coral-framed patio beds for lounging. Go for a swim in the 45-foot, mosaic-tiled infinity-edge pool or soak up some sun in the eight-person, ocean-facing Jacuzzi tub. Enjoy the outdoor grill and sip cocktails at the poolside bar.
Walk down 20 steps on the pool path and your feet will meet the sea; the unique natural coral environment is replete with life. Walk on another path and you’ll find sandy beaches on either side of you.
The villa staff is there daily to take care of your needs. Our personal concierge can arrange for chef-prepared meals, professional massages, tour excursions, private yoga instruction, fishing, golf, child care and more (for just a nominal service charge).
- Bedroom 1 (main house - garden suite): King size bed, two double size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (main house): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (main house - master 1): King size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (main house - master 2): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (main house - jungle bedroom): Two double beds, two single beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (guest house): King size bed, one double bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 (guest house): King size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8 (guest house): King size bed, one double bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 9 (guest house): King size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom
- 25 movies
- A/C in bedrooms
- Al fresco dining
- BBQ grill outside
- Beach chairs & umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Flat-screen TV
- Four complimentary massages
- Fresh margaritas and guacamole, salsa and chips on arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ spices, condiments, staples
- Luxury toiletries included
- Microwave oven
- Music system with iPod jack
- Pack 'n' play, highchair
- Pool chairs
- Satellite TV
- Table ocean side
- Telephone w/card
- Toaster oven
- Two coffee makers
- Wireless internet
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping service: Daily 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Concierge service: 24/7 telephone concierge services and daily visits to the villa
- Gardener: Daily 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Pool service: Daily 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Villa Manager: Daily or as needed available from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- *Staff takes lunch break from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm daily
- Complimentary continental breakfast prepared by housekeeping daily (includes fresh tropical fruits, cereal assortment, toast with butter/jam, coffee and tea)
- Complimentary afternoon snack of guacamole and salsa
- Upon arrival, refrigerator will be stocked with 24 bottles of beer and 24 cans of soft drinks. Condiments are also in the refrigerator.
- Christmas and New Year's only: Complimentary chef service
- Easter: Refrigerator stocked with beverages upon arrival, arrival gifts, welcome cocktails, complimentary daily breakfast, complimentary guacamole and salsa prepared by staff
- Spa services: Four complimentary massages by a professional massage therapist provided for weekly rental.
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef - Breakfast is $10/person. Lunch is $15/person. Dinner is $20/person (cost of food is additional)
- Laundry service
- Yoga classes
- Conveniently located in a secluded yet easily accessible area of the coastline, about 25 minutes south of Playa del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum. We suggest reserving a rental car in advance of your arrival at Cancun International Airport for the 1-1/2 hour drive on Highway 307. Pre-arranged airport transfers are also available for a small fee.
- We will be pleased to provide chef services. Chef services for meals prepared at the Villa are provided exclusively by the villa chef. For liability, security and safety reasons, only chefs vetted by the villa owners can provide chef services at the villa. We require a 7-day advance notice prior to arrival and two-day advance notice when at the villa.
- The Chef prepares fresh meals with an emphasis on local ingredients. Please advise any allergies or preferences. There is a minimum chef-services fee of $80.00 USD for groups with fewer than six guests. Cash only.
- Grocery pre-stocking available with 7-day advance notice. Grocery shopping fee is 20% of total grocery bill plus US $20.00 for transportation. Cash only.