OverviewFor a slice of heaven, it doesn’t get much better than this.
Phenomenal volcanic views, cool cavernous interiors…welcome to Santorini. Once a working bakery, this villa has been transformed into the perfect hide-away, great for couples or a small group of friends.
Villa Gaia consists of two cave houses, set on an upper and lower level, connected with exterior stairs. It is rented as a whole and you use both levels with two terraces and an outdoors Jacuzzi plunge pool.
The upper level offers a smooth, cool sculpted interior with an easy flow from one living area to the next. It consists of a light and airy living room, dining area, and well-equipped kitchen. The master bedroom leading from the living area, offers a cozy bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two mattresses pushed together as a double so we can put two sheets or put a double sheet to make a Queen, the bedroom is served with en-suite bathroom and a vista to knock your socks off. A private balcony provides the perfect outdoor area for enjoying the uninterrupted volcano view.
Exterior stairs connect you with the lower floor.
Enter the lower floor cave house – if you can take your eyes off the view that is! – which offers fresh white interiors with the continuous flow from living space to bedroom creating a quietly cool and friendly atmosphere. This villa boasts a spacious double bedroom with a gorgeous en-suite bathroom with his and hers vanities. Ideally a villa for two, there is additional sleeping room for extra guests on the banquette style couch, which is serviced by a second bathroom just off the lounge. For those who love to cook, the piece-de-resistance of this villa will most definitely be the kitchen – an uninterrupted Caldera view from your stove top. A private sun drenched terrace with soul-stirring views and outdoor Jacuzzi – plunge pool complete the picture.
Villa Gaia claim an enviable position in the village of Imerovigli, and guests can enjoy the myriad of shops and excellent restaurants which are within a few minutes leisurely stroll from the houses.
An idyllic setting for a relaxed vacation. Trust us – you’ll forget the very idea of stress.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom with King size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom with Queen size bed and en suite with shower
- Bedroom 3 : Bedroom with Queen size bed , two mattresses pushed together, and en suite bathroom with shower
- Additional bedding: 1 sofa bed
- En-suite bathrooms with shower
- There is an additional full bathroom in the lower floor living area.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor Features
- Sea view terraces
- Outdoors table and chairs
- Washing machine (note there is no dryer)
- 3.5 km to Exo Gialos beach
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Plunge pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service except for Sundays
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Airport transfer
- Helicopter transfer
- Spa treatment
- 20 meters to Imerovigli
- 2.5 km to Fira
- 8 km to airport
- 10 km to port
- Maximum of 7 guests
- Children are welcome
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
- Please note: Sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter. Toilet paper cannot be flushed.
Additional Villa Notes
- Vehicle Rental Option: Guests can pick up a vehicle from the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini) and return the vehicle back to the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini)
- Transfers: Arrival and / or Return Transfers are available to either location (Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini))