OverviewPyrgos King is a summer residence situated in Pyrgos, a traditional village on Santorini Island.
The house is built in a gently sloping site is surrounded by vineyards and faces southwest toward the Aegean Sea. It is designed as an artificial monolithic rock formation, watching over the landscape. The volume of the house, is comprised of different parts, each with their own orientation.
Earth-toned plaster has been applied to the exterior surfaces and floors, while white plaster and white mosaic has been applied to the interior surfaces. Natural wood, marble, rusted steel, cement, plaster and clay are used in the handmade interior and exterior furniture. Mediterranean plants and cactus complete the integration of the building in the landscape.
As you enter from the main entrance on the ground floor area you face the large living area with sea view, mosaic floors, stylish sofas and a hand made marble coffee table. The balcony doors exits to the large terrace and the pool area.
On the right, there is a corridor with a computer working space for two guests. At the end of the corridor there is an all white modern fully equipped kitchen. The front window of the kitchen offers amazing sea views. The kitchen also exits to the outdoor terrace and there is a large outdoor dining table under a shaded pergola right outside that exit door.
On the upper floor there are three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king size bed, TV, balcony with sea view and pool view. The second bedroom features a queen size bed, TV and balcony with sea views. The third bedroom features a queen size bed, TV, and terrace with land view on the back of the house. The bedrooms are serviced from two full bathrooms with shower cabins situated on this floor.
From the main entrance of the house, stairs lead you to the lower floor where you can find a spa room with large hot tub, gym equipment, sitting area with satellite TV, and a bedroom with queen size bed and a full bathroom with shower.
The house has an outdoor swimming pool and large exterior sea view terrace with multiple levels equipped with loungers, sunbeds, poofs and outdoors shaded dining area.
Next to the main villa there is a separate guesthouse with three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a private pool.
This house has separate private entrance a few meters next to the entrance of the main villa. As you enter from the front door there is a small fully equipped kitchen area with small table. On the left there is an open plan area with a bedroom corner with queen size bed on the back and a living area on the front that exits to the terrace. On the same open plan room there is an attic with queen size bed connected with interior stairs.
From the main entrance, stairs take you down to the lower floor where there is a bedroom with queen size bed, interior hot tub and en-suite bathroom with shower.
There is also a second full bathroom with steam bath, shower, and double washbasin that serves the upper floor bedrooms.
One Bedroom Studio with Pool
Next the main villa, there is an extra guest studio with queen size bed, small living area, kitchenette, and exterior area with private plunge pool and loungers.
The villas are designed in a way that offers total privacy and independency from each other if one desires to rent them separately.
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa): Bedroom with King bed, sea view and pool view, veranda
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa): Bedroom with Queen bed, sea view, balcony
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa): Bedroom with Queen bed
- These 3 bedrooms are serviced from 2 full bathrooms with shower cabins situated on this floor
- Bedroom 4 (Main Villa): Basement bedroom with Queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Studio): Sea view studio with Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, sea view veranda with pool
- Bedroom 6 (Guest House): Bedroom with Queen bed, shared bathroom with shower and steam room
- Bedroom 7 (Guest House): Attic bedroom with Queen bed connected with stairs to bedroom 6, shared bathroom with shower and steam room
- Bedroom 8 (Guest House): Basement bedroom with Queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryers
- Indoor spa room with hot tub
- Laundry/ironing service
- Parking space
- Satellite TV
- Sea view terraces
- Sun deck with sunbeds
- Wireless internet
- Swimming pool and pool area
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen changed every 3rd day
- Concierge services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Airport transfer
- Helicopter transfer
- Spa treatments
- Boat rentals
- 1,000 meters from Pyrgos village
- 4 km to Fira
- 11 km to Oia
- 5 km to airport
- 7 km to port
- Maximum 20 guests
- Children are welcome
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
- Please note: Sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter. Toilet paper cannot be flushed.
Additional Villa Notes
- Vehicle Rental Option: Guests can pick up a vehicle from the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini) and return the vehicle back to the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini)
- Transfers: Arrival and / or Return Transfers are available to either location (Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini))