OverviewSet on a quiet cliff looking at the enchanting town of Cefalù in the distance and the crystal sea all around, Villa Dione is the perfect villa for sea lovers!
A painstakingly restored 1950's building on two floors, it was conceived by its architect owners as a place where to relax in comfort and enjoy “slow living” in an amazing space. The bright interiors, clean and uncluttered, welcome the guests to a superb stay. The unique inspiring character of the villa is achieved by using a soothing color palette, a mix of vintage floor tiles, contemporary sofas and restored furniture, all combined into an harmonic modernist design. The villa is located 10 minutes from Cefalù and has access to the water via a few minute walk on private stepped path. A convenient beach establishment and a sandy private hideaway are both available to enjoy the sea.
The luxury villa Dione is far enough from the touristy Cefalù and yet only a 10 minute drive from its conveniences. This tranquil and comfortable property is the ideal starting point for day trips along the northern coast, whether you sail to the unique Aeolian archipelago, or go for an excursion to Palermo (30 minute), the rich and historical capital of Sicily.
The open space on this floor is minimal yet very warm. It includes the dining area next to the corner kitchen and the lounge area with sofas and fireplace. The beautiful multi-chromatic ceramic floor, with its white, gray and taupe palette, ties in all the furniture blending their colors harmoniously. This gorgeous room has direct access to the piece of resistance of the house, a stunning panoramic terrace with breathtaking sea views! An open set of stairs leads to the sleeping quarter on the first floor. Guest’s bathroom and laundry room complete the ground floor.
The villa’s living room opens onto an extensive panoramic and furnished terrace where guests can relax in complete privacy. Here is the perfect spot to work on your tan or sip a chilled glass of wine while marveling at the mesmerizing water views. A large dining table that sits comfortably up to ten guests is also placed here for al fresco meals. A different section of the outdoor space features a shaded patio and a large lounge daybed, a unique opportunity to relax and dedicate time to your reading or talking leisurely among friends.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Corner queen bedroom, with access to panoramic terrace, sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with access to panoramic terrace, sea view en-suite bathroom with double shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with panoramic terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with panoramic terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air conditioning; all bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Air conditioning/heating
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet connection - indoor and outdoor
- Satellite plasma TV
- Washing machine
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Private access to the water
- Furnished sundeck and outdoor shower
- Private parking
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping service every three days, 3 hours per day
- Mid-week change of linen
- Garden maintenance service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Cook services: on request
- Personal laundry service a la carte
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and gas are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm - Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services are to be paid locally in cash, unless otherwise arranged
Sicily Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.