OverviewPerched on a high side of Taormina, yet few steps away from its center, Giano Duplex Penthouse boasts sweeping views over the picturesque town roofs and the enchanting sea below.
Contemporary in design and style, this property allows to experience upscale living in the desirable location of Taormina, Sicily’s most popular summer resort town and still a favorite among all whom visited.
Thanks to its sought-after location, when renting Penthouse Giano you can walk to the main corso in 5 minutes or reach the cable car to the beach in just 10 minutes. Taormina is mostly a ZTL zone (Limited Traffic Zone) and parking can be an inconvenience so renting a car is not recommended. You are better off hiring a private driver if you want to take daily trips and explore the beautiful surrounding area.
The open plan contemporary styled living room welcomes you with its floor-to-ceiling glass panels that flood the space with natural light. The dining area provides comfortable seating for all guests and the kitchen area is fully equipped. The hushed palette was chosen to ensure that the eye is drawn to the view and not distracted by the clean lined furnishing in the room. Wellness area equipped with TV, fitness machine, and bathroom with emotional chromo therapeutic shower.
The real luxury of the house are its panoramic ocean front terraces facing the Ionian sea. Here you can enjoy sunbathing, relaxing in the outdoor Jacuzzi while staring at the stunning views, and the enchanting starry nights will be a dreamy backdrop while drinking perfectly chilled wine.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with adjacent bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with adjacent bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Queen/twin bedroom (slanted ceiling) with access to large private terrace, and en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are provided with A/C, hairdryers, slippers and bathrobes in the bathrooms
- A/C in every bedroom
- Central heating
- Cot for babies up to 2 years old
- DSL Wi-Fi internet
- Firewood in the colder months
- Flat screen TV
- Washing machine
- Welcome Basic Pantry Kit
- Wellness area with emotional shower
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 6 Seat private outdoor whirlpool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Change of bed and bath linen on Wednesday
- Morning cleaning service (up to 2 hours)
- Porter service on arrival and departure
- Concierge service on site
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service upon request
- Cook service available upon request
- Electricity and water are included
- No phone line available at the villa
- Pets allowed at owner’s discretion
- Check-in between 4 pm and 7 pm. Check-out by 10 am
- All of the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Sicily Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.