OverviewThe coast of Sicily is a long run of small towns and beautiful beaches.
This enchanted island is where you can eat and drink well, swim in crystalline waters, visit ancient ruins and hike the highest active volcano in Europe, Mount Etna. Whatever you decide to do, Sicilians will be happy to welcome you. On the northern coast, beside Palermo, capital of the region, lies the picturesque town of Cefalu’, with its Norman Romanesque cathedral. Set between Cefalu’ and Palermo, Villa Ninella, is a very unique villa with a variety of options regarding the number of guests it can accommodate, so you can rent the space that you and your party need. Ideal for large groups, this villa combines good design, excellent service, superb comfort and three swimming pools!
The main villa features a formal dining room, sitting room with an upright piano, and a modern fully equipped kitchen to practice your cooking skills, with access to the garden for alfresco dining. What’s more, each of the four independent units on the estate provides their respective cooking facilities, dining, and sitting areas.
The villa is perfect for multi-generation gatherings. It boasts a sought-after position, only 50 meters from the shore with direct access to the rocky beach. It is set on a 10,000 square meter estate, rich with tropical plants and a lush vegetation. Three separate pools connected via two waterfalls are the garden’s piece of resistance. An outdoor equipped kitchen is available to serve poolside meals. A furnished very spacious gazebo overlooks the pool and it is ideal to enjoy the shade during the hottest hours of the day or to relax at night among friends and family. A romantic fishpond, a children's area, and a pool house with shower and toilette complete the expansive garden. Several furnished terraces with views are also available on the premises.
Villa Ninella is a fantastic villa for large groups who want to be nearby the water. The location of the villa, just 30 minutes from Palermo and 45 minutes from Cefalu, offers many experiences to enjoy on your own pace and time, if you become tired of indulging in the villa comfort.
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa - First Floor): Queen bedroom with private balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa - First Floor): Queen bedroom with private balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa - First Floor): Queen bedroom with private balcony with sea view and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Main Villa - First Floor): Family Suite: Queen bedroom and twin bedroom with private balcony with sea view and shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Annex - Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Annex - First Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 (Family Annex - Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 9 (Family Annex - Ground Floor): Twin bedroom, ideal for children (two bunk beds), with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 10 (Studio Annex - Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have A/C; all bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Air conditioning
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Washing machine
- Upright piano
- Ping pong table
- Children's playground
- Private parking
- Direct access to the rocky beach
- Private swimming pool (20 m x 8 m)
- Children's pool (6 m x 3 m)
- 12 Seat Jacuzzi pool – both children and Jacuzzi pools can be heated on request
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping service up to 6 hours per day – bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen (excluding pans and tableware)
- Mid-week change of bed/bath/pool linens (Wed)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome pack
- Local concierge service
- Full gardening and pool cleaning service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa staff extra hours
- Cook services
- Cost of food and beverage
- Nearest Airport: Palermo
- Puntaraisi 25 min
- Cefalu 45 min
- Monreale 35 min
- Segesta 1 h 10 min
- Electricity and A/C up to 1850 kWh /week, heating, gas, and water are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets allowed upon owner’s approval, and for a fee
- No special event or party allowed without prior approval by the owner
- During the duration of the stay, the list of Guests must remain the same, unless approved by the owner
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm; Check-out: 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- All extra services booked locally must be paid prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Sicily Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.