OverviewChartreuse de St Emilion is a splendid chateau in Saint Emilion.
This fantastic chateau, fully air-conditioned, offers four en-suite bedrooms. Perfect for four couples, you will experience the real Castle Life in one of the most luxurious property of Saint Emilion (chef at home, elevator, very comfortable beds).
This luxurious chateau, is located among the vines of world-famous St. Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in St. Emilion near Bordeaux. Picturesque wine towns, renowned vineyards, great restaurants, superb riverside scenery, cultural events and "fêtes", excellent shopping in Bordeaux.
This stunning XVIII century chartreuse, surrounded by a beautiful park, offers four en-suite bedrooms. The property offers a great view of the park, the vineyards and the village of Saint Emilion. It is fully air conditioned and is equipped with an elevator. The living area consists of 900 square meters on one-hectare park.
It is also composed of a living room, a dining room as well as two dedicated rooms for seminars and work meetings for up to 47 guests. (These rooms can be changed into bedrooms or playing room, according the guests's request).
- Entrance Hall: Sound system in all the rooms
- Living Room: Sofas and armchairs, fireplace
- Second Living Room: Sofa and armchairs
- Dining room: table for 12 guests
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with professional amenities (grill, induction, dishwasher, glass washer, microwave, 2 cold rooms, freezer)
- First necessity products provided
- Breakfast room: toaster, kettle, Nespresso
- Reading room: Sofa and armchairs, TV, books, alcohols
- 2 Water closets
- 2 Meeting rooms (video projector, touch screen, individual tables, desks, Internet, Sound system) * these rooms can be converted on request (playroom, events)
- 2 En-suite bedrooms
- 2 En-suite bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King size canopy bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, fridge, dressing, en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, shower and bathtub, hair dryer, bathrobes, toiletries ("Anne Semonin"), WC
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, fridge, dressing, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, bathrobes, toiletries "Anne Semonin"), WC
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): King Size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, fridge, armchairs, en-suite bathroom with balneo shower and balneo bathtub, hair dryer, bathrobes, toiletries ("Anne Semonin"), WC
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): King Size bed (180cm), A/C, TV, fridge, sofa, en- suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, hair dryer, bathrobes, toiletries ("Anne Semonin"), WC
- Fully air conditioned
- Meeting rooms
- Sound system in all the rooms
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping (daily cleaning, final cleaning)
- Breakfast: Pastries and bread delivered every morning + jams, cheese, eggs, yogurts, ham, cereals, orange juice, coffee, tea
- Dinner and lunch by a chef (aperitif, 4 courses, wines included). Menus to be chosen at the reservation
- Linen changed every 2 days
- Butler on site during the day
- One welcome basket per bedroom (fruits, bottle of water, macaroons, chocolates)
- Departure gift (3 "grands crus classés" wine bottles per bedroom in a wooden box)
- Toiletries renewed every 2 days (brand: Anne Semonin)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cooked breakfast (cold cuts, cheese, salmon, eggs, …)
- Bikes rental
- Chef at home for lunch
- Extra fees for seminars: €150 per person including coffee breaks in the morning and in the afternoon, and lunch). 40 guests maximum
- Extra fees for a wedding (quotation on request)
- Airport and TGV station in Bordeaux at 30 min drive
- St. Emilion for shops, great restaurants and wines (a 2-minute walk - 500 m)
- Bordeaux (30-minute drive)
- Resort town of Arcachon for the best oysters (50-minute drive)
- Dordogne valley and superb châteaux (40 to 60 minutes by car)
- Medieval bastide towns (20 to 50 minutes by car)
- All the decoration and the fabrics are on the 18th century style. The furniture and the
- paintings are also from this era.
- House book (English)
- Wine cellar with preferential rates
- Small pets allowed
- Weddings: Inside the historic wine cellar available from mid-June to mid-July: 160 pers; max
- Outdoor under a tent in the park up to 600 pers.
South West Villa Notes
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.