OverviewHoliday in this spectacular, multi-million euro villa located in an ultra-exclusive, private estate just 10 minutes from world-renowned Puerto Banus, Marbella and their best beaches.
With 7 spacious bedroom suites, generous living areas, a private 20-meter pool, high-speed Wi-Fi internet, plus breathtaking panoramic views Casa San Bernardo, tops any list of the most ideal luxury retreat. Sleeps as standard 14, but can comfortably sleep up to 21
Surrounded by expansive landscaped tropical gardens, fragrant with jasmine, rose and bougainvillea, and accentuated with palm trees and beautiful water features, Casa San Bernado is just minutes from some of Costa Del Sol’s best beaches, restaurants and golf courses.
Blending soothing, calm, neutral shades to the Italian cream stone, authentic Spanish tiles and polished marble throughout, the villa has been superbly finished to a very high standard by leading interior designer, Hamilton Interiors. Guests enjoy very high quality furniture, hand-made works of art, sumptuous memory-foam topped king-sized beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets, extensive outdoor sofas and deluxe rattan loungers. Throughout the villa, large windows and numerous terraces and balconies usher the spectacular views right inside.
The villa offers high-speed wireless internet and air conditioning throughout, plus silent hand-casted fans with teak blades (for those who prefer to sleep without air-conditioning), as well as central heating should you require extra warmth during your Christmas holidays in Marbella.
On the ground floor of the villa you have two double bedrooms both with, bright en-suite bathrooms, a large modern fully-equipped kitchen and a large open-plan living / dining room. The airy, open-concept living room features a 50’’ wall-mounted HD Plasma TV, Blu-Ray DVD, plus 140 satellite channels, iPod dock and home cinema surround sound system and is the perfect place to catch-up with your group on your favourite music, movie or match.
From the lounge and the newly installed professional kitchen on the ground floor, as well as one of the bedrooms, you have direct access to a large free-form swimming pool and terrace areas, all offering you stunning panoramic views. Dine al fresco and enjoy a poolside candle-light dinner or mouth-watering BBQ in the covered dining area on the villa’s terrace. An outdoor professional stainless steel gas barbeque (gas included) awaits the biggest of grill aficionados on the terrace level.
On the first floor there are a further 4 double bedrooms with luxury ensuite bathrooms finished in polished Italian marble complete with double-ended baths and large walk-in showers fitted with both wall and rain showers. From three of the bedrooms you have access to a private terrace overlooking the gardens and swimming pool, giving breath-taking panoramic mountain views. All bedrooms have 32" LCD HD TV's with 140+ international satellite channels, a safe, and a luxury duvet and pillow menu guarantees a perfect night’s sleep.
Enjoy a long cool drink whilst admiring the stunning mountain views from the villa’s private hill-top 20-metre pool, complete with tropical Island as well as an underwater seating area. The rear gardens surrounding the pool would not be out of place in the finest boutique hotels. And, adjacent to the main pool is a large heated Jacuzzi where you can continue to indulge in the panoramic views and savour a gorgeous Costa del Sol sunset. Luxury sun loungers and comfortable outdoor sofas invite guests to relax and sunbathe.
Each of our properties has been purposefully built for luxury renting. Unlike most rental properties, which have one master bedroom and several secondary bedrooms, all of our bedrooms are spacious and luxurious, with the same exquisite high-quality bathroom finishes and furniture. All bedrooms enjoy balconies or terraces, wireless internet, and lovely views, right from the comfort of your memory-foam topped bed! Our villas have been designed by us – for you, and so all your guests are happy.
Being Europe’s sunniest destination, visitors to the Costa del Sol or ‘’Sunshine Coast’’ enjoy an average of 320 days of sunshine per year, so whilst you are out by the pool there is also a table tennis table, an exercise bike and cross trainer, for those who want to stay fit while topping up their sun tan. Mountain bikes are available for those who fancy a cycle through the 3km of enclosed private roads which also give panoramic views within the estate. And, big and small kids alike will enjoy the villa’s selection of board games, books, 2000+ movie library, and the Sony PlayStation 3.
Whether your holiday with us is a multi-family gathering, a corporate retreat or a romantic getaway, our location specialists and in-country concierge team will ensure that your every wish is catered for. Special requests for everything from private chefs to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request, to ensure your holiday starts, the moment you arrive.
- Bedroom 1: First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views
- Bedroom 2: First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views.
- Bedroom 3: First Floor - Two twin/single bed with large luxury en-suite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub,, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views.
- Bedroom 4: First Floor - Queen bed with large luxury en-suite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and water features with panoramic views.
- Bedroom 5: Terrace level - Twin/two single beds with large luxury en-suite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in shower, separate bath, access to terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
- Bedroom 6: Terrace level - Queen bed with luxury en-suite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in shower with panoramic views.
- Bedroom 7: First Floor – The living room of the bedroom 1 suite. Connected by double doors to bedroom 1. Luxury memory-foam topped double sofa bed. Separate access to bedroom and bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views. Please advise how you would like this room to be configured. As standard we prepare this room as a separate living room to Bedroom 1.
- 24-hour gated security
- 32" LED HD TV's with 200+ satellite channels in every bedroom
- 50’’ wall-mounted HD LCD TV, Blu-Ray/HD DVD, plus 200+ satellite channels in living room
- Air-conditioning throughout
- All-weather weaved rattan sun loungers and outdoor sofas with highly padded cushions and parasols
- Central heating (if required during the 2-3 cooler months of the year)
- Coffee machine
- Covered terraces for outside dining
- Dish washer
- Exercise bike & cross-trainer
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films
- Games & videos
- Hair dryer
- High chair available upon request
- High-speed wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas
- Home cinema surround sound system
- Indoor & outdoor plush cotton towels provided
- Large formal dining room seats 12 to 14 people
- Laundry Facilities
- Mountain bikes and 3 km of enclosed private estate roads with panoramic vistas
- New ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor covered exterior dining area with a breath-taking view, and seating for 12-21
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbeque (gas included)
- Private parking for several cars, located within the villas electronically operated gates
- Quality toiletries & soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels in all en-suites
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Separate wine/drinks fridges
- Silent hand-cast ceiling fans with teak blades in all bedrooms and living areas
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Stereo system & iPod dock.
- Table tennis
- Twin professional ovens
- Twin professional stainless steel fridge and freezer
- 10 Minutes to the coast’s finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
- Huge 20 meter outdoor feature swimming pool with tropical island, stunning views and underwater seating
- Large hot tub/Jacuzzi adjacent to main pool
Staff and Services
- Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa
- A mid-week bedding change
- Two hours of housekeeping services per day
- Laundry and iron service (1 hour per day)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- Private Chef
- Concierge Services
- Airport transfers
- Car hire
- Tailor-made tours and activities
- Day trips to Granada, Morocco and Seville
- Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
- Wedding planning services
- Tickets and restaurant reservations
- Luxury private transportation
- Bodyguards and personal security services
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Personalized cakes & bakery goods
- Massage, health and beauty treatments
- Personal shopper
- Corporate retreat and team-building services
- Golf course reservations
- Personal training services
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Wine tasting & tapas
- Cooking training and paella demonstration
- 2 minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, café’s, international & local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
- 5 minutes to the charming Spanish town of San Pedro de Alcantara, with it’s local market, 100’s of restaurants, side-walk café’s and every type of shopping.
- 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
- 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
- 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest 5 mins).
- 45 minutes to Ronda.
- 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace / Skiing).
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Private parking/parking off street
- Baby cots are subject to availability
Additional Villa Notes
- Excessive use of electricity may result in additional costs at checkout