OverviewGran Villa San Pietro features breath-taking panoramic views from all seven of its bedrooms.
All living areas and the grand outdoor pool area await you, at this exclusive hilltop villa. Set within beautifully landscaped tropical gardens in a private west Marbella estate, just 10 minutes to Puerto Banús, the newly constructed villa features high speed internet, air conditioning throughout, and a heated indoor pool, bar & spa complex, with sauna and Jacuzzi. The luxurious en-suite bedrooms sleep 18 as standard, but can comfortably accommodate up to 28 guests.
Entering the villa through the stunning 6m high Andalusian archway, you immediately realize you have arrived to a very special property. From the archway, you transition beautifully into the light and airy 14 meter living room, which is the centrepiece of the villa. With a magnificent 6 meter high vaulted ceiling, and full-width sliding glass doors, you feel as though the sweeping panoramic mountain views have been ushered right inside to where you and your guests stand. It is truly a spectacular room, designed to inspire and connect you with the surrounding landscape, whilst making you feel at home.
Indoor Spa Complex
Ideal for use in summer or winter, the exceptional indoor spa complex features every imaginable amenity, including a large heated indoor pool with hydra-jet water propulsion system, which allows you to swim against a constant water stream. There is also an 8-person traditional sauna and full bar area with both bar and lounge seating plus a 46” LCD HD satellite TV.
Private Outdoor Pool
Indulge in the panoramic views and witness a gorgeous Spanish sunset from the outdoor swimming pool and terrace area. Featuring cozy deep-seating outdoor sofas and luxury rattan sun loungers as well as an outdoor 8-person hot tub and the latest gym equipment, the numerous terraces and balconies are ideal for soaking up both the sun, and the views.
Ultra-Modern Chefs’ Kitchen
Fully-stocked with all of the latest, professional cookware, the kitchen is spacious, bright and features a large be-spoke central cooking island with gorgeous 6cm deep polished granite counter-tops and seating. Perfect for family breakfasts, or for a private chef cooking you a feast!
Al Fresco Covered Dining Area with Breathtaking Views
There are two dining areas; one formal inside dining area which leads onto a large terrace which is ideal for both pre and post dinner drinks, and one informal covered outside dining area next to the outside pool and perfect for summer BBQ’s. In fact the large stainless steel gas BBQ is located close by, perfect for relaxed dining.
The property features 5 bedrooms in the main villa, plus 2 bedrooms in a fully independent luxury apartment. All villa bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans, dressing tables, comfortable seating, solid-wooden furniture and 32" LED HD TV's with 140 satellite channels.
Bedroom 1 enjoys a feature high vaulted ceiling. Three bedrooms suites have separate sofa and armchairs, whilst the others have separate armchairs and tables. These allow you to work or dine in the privacy of your own room. All of the bedrooms also enjoy a private balcony/terrace or direct garden access through opening double-doors. All the beds have luxury memory-foam mattresses, fine Egyptian cotton bed linen, and luxury quilts and pillows. A wonderful night’s sleep is assured!
Independent Luxury 2-Bedroom Apartment
Featuring its own separate entrance, the independent luxury flat has a fully equipped kitchen, plus living area and private terrace. This can sleep 4-8 persons, utilising the two bedrooms plus luxury double sofa beds in the apartment’s living room. The living room has also a 40" LCD HD TV with 140+ international satellite channels.
The villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday experience. It is a truly magnificent villa built and furnished to exceptionally high standards, by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors. The villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday retreat. Special requests for everything from private chefs to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request to ensure your vacation starts the moment you arrive.
- Bedroom 1: Main Villa, First Floor - King bed, high vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area, large terrace and balcony with view and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
- Bedroom 2: Main Villa, Garden & Pool Terrace Level - King bed with dressing area, sitting area, garden terrace with view and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
- Bedroom 3: Main Villa, Garden & Pool Terrace Level - Two large twin/single beds with dressing area, sitting area, garden terrace with view and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
- Bedroom 4: Main Villa, Garden & Pool Terrace Level - Two large twin/single beds with dressing area, sitting area, garden terrace with view and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
- Bedroom 5: Main Villa, Garden & Pool Terrace Level - King bed with dressing area, sitting area, garden terrace with view and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
- Bedroom 6: Independent luxury apartment – Queen bed with luxury shared en-suite bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and views.
- Bedroom 7: Independent luxury apartment – Twin/two single beds with luxury shared en-suite bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower.
- All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, except in the apartment where the private bathroom is shared. Each bathroom is spacious and luxurious, and finished with the finest Italian marble, chrome towel rails, and a range of soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels. Three bathrooms have both large showers, containing both an overhead rain shower as well as a wall shower. They also have sunken double-ended baths for a long relaxing soak. All bathrooms have large walk-in showers, with both rain and wall showers. There are also two separate guest toilets, plus a further bathroom and changing area within the indoor heated pool and spa area.
- 2 x American-style stainless steel fridge/freezers
- 50’’ wall-mounted HD TV, Blu-Ray/HD DVD, plus 200+ satellite channels in living room
- 6cm deep polished granite counter tops throughout
- Chilled water dispenser
- Coffee machine
- Dish washer
- Exercise bike & cross-trainer
- Extensive 2000+ movie library
- Fully equipped kitchen with every type of pan, knife, cutlery or utensil
- Games & videos
- Home cinema surround sound system
- Ice Maker
- Juicer, blender and toaster
- Large central cooking island with seating around
- Large professional stove, oven and indoor grill
- Laundry Facilities
- Many hiking and walking trails close to the villa
- Mountain bikes and 3 km of enclosed private estate roads with panoramic vistas
- New ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Separate drinks fridges
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Stereo system & iPod dock
- Table tennis table
- Tennis and golf, just a 5 minute drive
- 10 minutes to the coast’s finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
- Outdoor pool with panoramic views
- Outdoor 8-person hot tub
- Indoor swimming pool
Staff and Services
- A mid-week bedding change
- Concierge services
- Two hours of housekeeping services per day
- Laundry and iron service (1 hour per day)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping services
- Personal chef
- 2 minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, cafés, international & local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
- 5 minutes to the charming Spanish town of San Pedro de Alcantara, with its local market, 100’s of restaurants, side-walk cafés and every type of shopping.
- 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
- 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
- 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest 5 mins).
- 45 minutes to Ronda.
- 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace / Skiing).
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Private parking is available
Additional Villa Notes
- Excessive use of electricity may result in additional costs at checkout