OverviewUtterly spectacular, Villa Delfina is exclusive Peter Bay's latest and most fabulously-equipped five bedroom luxury villa!
Sequestered behind Peter Bay's electronic gate, Delfina is distinguished by five alluring bedroom/bath suites, a gourmet kitchen, an entire level devoted to family entertainment, with the entire residence fully screened and cooled by central air-conditioning.
Stone pillars invite you into the large brick entry courtyard and parking area of this exceptional residence. A few coralstone steps open to the pool, which overlooks one of St. John's most awe-inspiring views of Peter Bay, the green National Park lands, and of the British Virgin Islands and blue ocean in the distance. Large glass slider doors and screens lead into Delfina's sitting and dining areas on the main level; these are pocket doors, which will disappear into the walls for true Caribbean indoor-outdoor living kissed by cooling island tradewinds.
A circular patio is just off the indoor sitting area, set with deeply cushioned wicker chairs and ottomans for cocktails with a view. On the opposite side of the pool is a shaded wet bar with icemaker, mini-fridge, overhead fan and chaise lounges for sunning, a powder room and a small lawn area with palm trees and a hammock. The hot tub is set into the hillside and secluded by palms, but still overlooks those lovely sea views.
Inside, the gourmet kitchen with granite counters adjoins the dining area (which can seat up to 14 persons), and screened french doors lead to the barbecue area equipped with a stainless gas grill and a hand painted Italian stone dining table with umbrella. An alcove off the kitchen offers a desk with a PC computer, a DSL line for your laptop, Wi-Fi, telephone and a fax/printer/copier, plus a pantry and laundry room. Down a few stairs is another convenient powder room. Up a few stairs a hallway displaying photos of St. John accesses two bedroom/bath suites: the Trunk Bay Suite, done in refreshing blue and white, and the Leinster Bay Suite, featuring a citron and black theme. Each suite has its own private covered balcony overlooking scenic Peter Bay set with table and chairs for two, a TV and DVD player, a DSL connection, bathrobes, baths with tiled alfresco showers, mini-fridge and coffeemaker, so that guests may enjoy a private cup of morning coffee while savoring the beginning of another beautiful day in Paradise. Separating the two suites is a completely-screened lanai, a quiet sitting area with a TV and DVD player which looks out to Delfina's back garden and tall trees.
Above, via another short staircase, is the palatial and very private master suite. Its balcony high above the view provides romantic seclusion, and the sitting area and mahogany four-poster king bed are showcased by a stunning rosewood wide-plank floor. The lavish master bath features an onyx countertop, two travertine stone sinks, a separate WC with toilet and bidet, and a walk-in closet. The tiled alfresco shower, big enough for two, looks out to a grove of trees. Between the villa's main level and the entertainment level are two more bedroom/bath suites connected by a common open-air sitting area which is bordered by gardens and a small lawn - the Bordeaux Suite is done in pale, cool green with a queen four-poster bed, and the pink Coral Bay Suite offers a king four-poster bed. Each of these suites has its own covered balcony, a TV and DVD player, a DSL connection, bathrobes, baths with tiled alfresco showers, and a mini-fridge and coffeemaker.
The fun continues on Delfina's lowest level: the main room has a pool table, a large circular wet bar of native bluebit stone and granite with barstools, icemaker, mini-fridge and TV, and a full bath with a shower. Screened pocket doors open to a wraparound balcony. Adjoining is the media room, with comfortable seating and a 50-inch flat screen HDTV, DVD player, books, board games for all ages, and extensive collections of movies and music for your holiday pleasures. Next to the media room is another entertainment alcove, the Game Room, offering an Xbox, an electronic dartboard, pinball machine, TV and DVD player, and for up to four children under 15 years old, a double-twin trundle bed and a queen sofabed - perfect for the kids who can't bear to leave this electronic heaven.
Delfina was lovingly constructed over a four-year period. Its top-of-the-line details such as travertine floors, full air-conditioning, elegant furnishings, fabrics and accessories, and wonderful landscaping all make this property one of the finest. Superb attention has been given to providing excellent and plentiful amenities appealing to all ages, and to developing a spacious design providing excellent privacy for couples, while allowing room for families and friends to spend quality time together. Delfina's prominent setting within the desirable enclave of Peter Bay, and its close proximity to Peter Bay's idyllic beach below and to other nearby National Park beaches elevates this luxury residence to five stars.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace
- Air conditioning
- Baby items and setup (crib, gate, pack 'n' play, highchair)
- Barbecue (gas)
- Boogie boards
- Cuisinart filter brew coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Game room (pool table, game table, dartboard, Star Wars pinball, XBox)
- Keurig single brew cups
- Lounge chairs
- Media room
- TV (DVD, CD, satellite)
- UV water purification system
- Wet bar (ice makers, mini fridge)
- Wine cooler
- Wireless internet
- Peter Bay Beach is below (you can drive down to it in a minute. Or the very fit can hike down the back road to the beach in about 5-10 minutes)
- 30' (semicircular) x 4' - 5' deep and hot tub with adjoining wet bar and powder room
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping 3 times per week
- Game Room for up to 4 kids age 15 and under please: 1 double twin trundle bed & a queen sofa bed.
- Liability waiver required for children under age 7, prior to arrival
- Non-smoking villa
- The Lower Peter Bay gate is open Monday - Saturday, 6:00am - 6:00pm, closed at night and Sundays
- Complimentary welcome basket with snacks, rum, beer and mixers plus coffee, cream and sugar on arrival.
Additional Villa Notes
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
- 4pm Check-In