OverviewOverlooking sublime views of Peter Bay and beyond, Seacove is one of the most beautifully-detailed homes we offer, set within lush landscaping replete with bananas, lime, papayas, citrus, coconut palms, and a soothing garden waterfall.
A grand courtyard entrance welcomes you to Seacove, and hints at the magnificence within.
The main villa is an architectural masterpiece of polished coralstone floors, carved coral pillars and dramatic archways set against an artistic counterpoint of native bluebit stone walls inlaid with seashells from around the world. On the main level, the spacious Great Room's high ceilings, custom handcarved cypress furniture, and sectional sofas share space with dining areas and a wonderful custom kitchen outfitted with stainless-steel appliances inlcuding two refrigerators, a gas cooktop, double ovens, Caphalon cookware and a generous collection of tableware. French doors open out to Seacove's upper terrace which overlooks enchanting blue ocean views.
Adjoining the Great Room is the air-conditioned media room/library/theater furnished with sink-into down-filled sofas and featuring beautifully handcrafted woodwork and bamboo flooring. For entertainment, there is a 55-inch HDTV, BluRay DVD player and a Kaleidescape system with easy access to 175 movies, books, and a wet bar.
The air-conditioned king master suite adjoins, with a separate office complete with an internet-ready MAC computer and a fax/copier/printer. A fabulous his-and-hers master bathroom/dressing room completes this lavish suite.
Stairs lead to Seacove's lower level and to its second living area equipped with a large-screen HDTV with a BluRay DVD system, iPod dock,wet bar and mini-fridge; this area opens directly out to a covered terrace bordered by the heated pool, whimsically inlaid with tile turtles. The second and third air-conditioned bedroom and bath are situated on opposite sides of the pool terrace.
Across the courtyard is the two-story Gatehouse, each level offering an air-conditioned queen bedroom/bath suite (the lower suite has a complete small kitchen, and the upper suite two scenic balconies). All bedrooms are air-conditioned and fully screened. Seacove's grand scale, superb tropical landscaping and views, constant cool breezes, fine detailing, custom cypress furnishings and shutters, and so many more deluxe custom features are sure to delight even the most particular...five stars!
- Bedroom 1: (Sleeps 2): King bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Hairdryer
- Bedroom 2: (Sleeps 2): King bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Hairdryer
- Bedroom 3: (Sleeps 2): Queen bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Hairdryer
- Bedroom 4: (Sleeps 2): Queen bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Hairdryer
- Bedroom 5: (Sleeps 2): Queen bed, Air conditioning, En suite bathroom, Satellite TV, Hairdryer
- Satellite TVs
- DVD players
- CD players
- Satellite music
- CD music
- Music collection
- Media room
- MAC computer
- DSL line
- Fax machine
- Answering machine
- Gourmet kitchen
- 2 refrigerators
- Wine cooler
- Beverage center
- Gas grill
- 2 Wet bars
- UV water purification
- 2 laundries
- Safe for valuables
- Pack 'n' Playcrib/playpen and highchair
- Pool 10' x 40', and 3.5' - 5' deep (heated) with a seven-sided shape
- Automatic generator
- Electronic gate
- Beach chairs
- Nearest Beach: Peter Bay Beach below
- 10' x 40' x 3.5' - 5' deep (heated) - seven-sided shape
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping service two days per week
- Liability waiver required for all children under age 7, prior to arrival
- No pets
- No smoking within villa
- Square Footage: Interior: 6041 + Exterior: 4896 = TOTAL: 10,937 sq. ft.
- 50" plasma HDTV in library/den
- The Lower Peter Bay gate is open Monday - Saturday, 6:00am - 6:00pm, closed at night and Sundays
Additional Villa Notes
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
- 4pm Check-In