OverviewWelcome to Villa Paradisso, a four-bedroom villa situated on a hill top in Cap Estate.
Paradisso's unique location affords its occupants panoramic ocean views, which are enhanced by the constant cool tropical breeze flowing through this villa. The villa is situated a few minutes drive away from Cotton Bay beach, Le Sport Resort and Spa and the St. Lucia Golf and Coutry Club with its 18-hole championship golf course.
Rodney Bay with its shops, restaurants, bars, night life and medical facilities is about a 10-minute drive away.
This modern, three-story villa has been constructed to a very high standard. The ground level entrance leads into a spacious living/dining room, opening through French doors onto a veranda, which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and enjoys a constant, cooling breeze. The modern kitchen, with granite worktops and modern appliances including a five-burner gas Hob, fridge/freezer and wine cooler, is situated next to the dining area. There is also a utility room with a washer/dryer and a guest bathroom. A garage completes the ground level facilities.
Upstairs there are three air-conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room with a walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi tub. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a queen-size bed; both bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. All the bedrooms open onto a generous family entertainment area with a sofa bed, books, TV and DVD.
The lower ground floor can be accessed from the ground floor veranda or from an external staircase. There is another spacious patio with covered and uncovered areas for al fresco dining, barbeques and relaxing by the pool. There is a separate studio room at the back of the patio with an American queen bed and an en-suite shower room.
- Master bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroon
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (studio): Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- High-speed (ADSL) internet access
- Near beach/golf course
- Security system
- Washing machine
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper (Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm)
- Pool maintenance twice weekly
- Concierge service:
- Will help coordinate arrival details including:
- 1. Booking arrival transfers.
- Providing driving directions.
- Booking a rental vehicle (reservations can do this too).
- Supplying grocery pre-stocking – 7 business days’ notice required.
- Arranging an arrival meal – 7 business days’ notice required.
- Can book tours in advance as well.
- 2. During the clients’ stay they will:
- Meet with the client in person to ensure all is well and also give them a run down on the villa and the island.
- Double as a 24 hr emergency contact for guests in house.
- Will be the clients contact if they require any further assistance during their stay.
- South Hills, Cap Estate - The villa is situated a few minutes drive away from Cotton Bay beach, Le Sport Resort and Spa and the St. Lucia Golf and Coutry Club with its 18-hole championship golf course. Rodney Bay with its shops, restaurants, bars, night life and medical facilities is about a 10-minute drive away
- Studio room can accommodate two additional persons - US$50 per person per night
- Children under 12 accepted only if parents or guardians sign a waiver
- Children are considered to be under the age of 12, older than 12 will be considered a teen or adult
Additional Villa Notes
- Please add a 10% surcharge for stays during the Jazz Festival, usually the 1st and 2nd week of May. Please inquire for details.