OverviewJust in Paradise is a three-bedroom villa in the gated Terres-Basses community, offering sweeping views from La Samanna at the far east end of Long Bay Beach all the way over to Plum Bay Beach, and its west-facing sunset vistas.
'Just in Paradise' was professionally designed and decorated with discerning rental guests in mind. The contemporary furniture is comfortable, the “pop art” is visually stimulating, the kitchen is high-end and functional, and the infinity-jet tub (not a hot tub) flowing into the giant, infinity, half-moon pool is absolutely spectacular.
As you enter through the large silver gray gates of 'Just in Paradise' you catch a glimpse of the villa, pool, and incredible view all at once. A winding driveway brings you around the side of the villa to the main entrance, where a walkway bridge is flanked by two water features and the double door entry draws your eyes through the living room, over the pool, out to the view of the Caribbean Sea. This is where you’ll say it again, “Wow, what a view!!
The open pool deck area is one of the largest on the island – equipped with comfortable chaise lounges, red umbrellas, and side tables. For those seeking shade there is a covered part of the terrace between the living room and the open deck where you can enjoy the open air under shelter. The extra-large jet tub and infinity pool have to be seen to be believed. The gradual entry into the pool is perfect if you just want to get your toes wet – or jump right into the deep end for a quick cool-off. The views from the pool (and anywhere in the villa for that matter) are unbelievable.
And last but not least, as if the main level views weren’t enough, a rooftop bar and lounge is an inviting spot to greet guests for a cocktail, enjoy a sunset, or relax with a book under the pergola providing partial shade. The 360-degree views from this upper deck are hard to beat
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, al fresco shower, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, al fresco shower, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, al fresco shower, air-conditioning
- Al fresco dining
- Al fresco showers
- BBQ grill
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Internet access
- Outdoor furniture
- Rooftop bar
- Satellite TV
- Hi-speed internet
- Ice machine
- iPod dock
- Mosquito repellent system
- Outdoor furniture
- Satellite TV
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free-form swimming pool
- Whirlpool (will be heated as of January, 2016)
Staff and Services
- Pool service
- 2-minute drive to Plum Bay Beach
- 7-minute drive to grocery store
- 10-minute drive to town of Margot
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Can be rented as 1, 2 or 3 bedroom villa during the low season only
Additional Villa Notes
- **Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.**
- New Policy Regarding Extra Guests
- Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking.
- Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation.
- For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens).
- The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.