OverviewAt the end of a private beach road, located in the exclusive community of the Terres Basses, is Le Mas des Sables, an oceanfront luxury villa with the feel of a country home found in the South of France.
The villa incorporates high-end furnishing along with a modern kitchen and extended pool and terrace. The villa has evolved in to a contemporary home that will find guests wishing it was their very own.
The elegant entrance with its traditional iron gate, coral stone paved courtyard and stonewalls is the perfect showcase for this charming villa. The moment you approach the front door; the stunning panoramic views begin to unfold. With the advantage of a gentle hill setting, the view is a very intimate experience set away from the clamor of daily life. The green mountains, deep blue sea and sky, the sandy beach, Anguilla and tropical foliage flow like a painting. Step through the villa’s private beach gate and you have access to a very secluded sandy inlet.
Built on multi-levels to take advantage of the setting, the design creates privacy from every angle. Beautiful native stone work flows through the structure and grounds. The improved terrace areas are dotted with spaces for seating and dining. The fully air-conditioned great room, open to the view and breeze, is fully refurnished in serene colours. Travertine floors run throughout. The fabulous new French kitchen is straight from a design book on Provence. Unique pieces like the antique French butcher’s table, charming accessories and stylish modern stove create the perfect atmosphere to prepare gourmet meals. Garden and sea view surround the kitchen while also overlooking the renovated and enlarged swimming pool.
The three bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, are stylishly unique and exotic; each with a different design theme. All have sea views and two have been enlarged to include private seating areas with outdoor terraces. One bedroom is on the first level and only steps from the pool. The two upper level bedrooms each open to the covered terrace but can also connect via a locked shared door via the master bathroom. A seclude outdoor reading area can be found at the end of the covered balcony.
Although quite secluded you are a short walk to Baie Rouge Beach and just steps from the snorkeling site, Trou David, a famous landmark in St-Martin. You are ten minutes to Porto Cupecoy’s fabulous restaurants and seven minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, the Creole Market, galleries and shopping. Only 10 minutes from the International SXM airport and 30 minutes to both Grand Case and Phillipsburg.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining door (room 2)
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining door (room 1)
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or split for two twins, en-suite, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Private bathrooms with showers
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Contemporary furniture
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- European antiques
- Fully air-conditioned
- Gas BBQ
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Voltage 110/220
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wi-Fi access
- Wine cooler
- Swimming pool
- Pool alarm
Staff and Services
- Laundry service (guests are not permitted to use the washer and dryer on their own)
- Pool service
- 7-minute drive to Marigot
- 3-minute drive to nearest grocery store
- Less than 1-minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach and walking distance to Trou David (snorkeling site)
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
Additional Villa Notes
- **Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.**
- New Policy Regarding Extra Guests
- Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking.
- Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation.
- For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens).
- The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.