OverviewA combination of antique and contemporary decoration makes this spacious, fully air-conditioned, five-bedroom, beachfront villa a unique place for a wonderful vacation.
On a small private road at the far end of Grand Case is Petite Plage 4, an oasis of beauty and tranquility overlaid with an eclectic blend of contemporary and opulent style. The exotic entrance is lined with palms and tropical foliage and flanked by Moroccan arches and ironwork. The hand carved double door opens wide to the amazing view accented with palms and the pool. You are at the ocean’s edge - before you the Caribbean Sea, the tropical sky and Anguilla. Within your view is the curve of Grand Case Bay.
The interior spaces are spacious and airy; completely air conditioned or fully open to the sea’s breeze. Travertine floors flow inside to outside creating an elegantly seamless transition. The décor mixes contemporary shapes with European antiques. Fabulous art and accessories have a museum like feel yet this is a comfortable, charming and exotic space to simply relax and enjoy the view. Adjacent to the living room is a large semi-private media room and library. The fabulous and well equipped French Caribbean style kitchen in soft greens and grey marble has sea views and a gorgeous Lacanche professional stove. A built in outdoor barbeque provides additional cooking spaces.
Covered and open terraces, defined by columns and arches, span the length of the villa. The large horseshoe shaped heated pool sits at the sea’s edge. In the center of the horseshoe is a covered loggia for relaxing and dining poolside. Additionally, the villa also an equipped gym, an on-site manager skilled in taking care of your needs and easy access down the beach to Grand Case Beach Club restaurant and bar.
Four bedroom suites have sea views within the main house. One sits in a private casita off the courtyard. The master suite, with private terrace overlooking the sea, sits in a private oasis at the top of a marble staircase. Every bedroom suite, most with sea views, is a blend of refined contemporary overlaid with touches of opulence. Each bathroom is a work of art with semi-precious stone fixtures and tubs plus overhead showers. Several have ocean views and private patios.
Although very secluded you are steps from the fantastic culinary scene of Grand Case and its boutique shopping. You are a short drive to Hope Estate for gourmet grocery shopping and the amazing wines and food of Bacchus. You are 10 minutes to Orient Beach, 20 minutes to Marigot and 30 minutes to the international airport.
- Bedroom 1: King Size Bed, TV, AC, Interior access, Private terrace, En-suite bathroom with shower & tub
- Bedroom 2: King Size Bed, TV, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower & tub
- Bedroom 3: King Size Bed, TV, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: King Size Bed, TV, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower & tub
- Bedroom 5 (parking area): Twin Beds, TV, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Private bathrooms with showers (tubs in three bathrooms)
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Gas BBQ
- Home theater
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Voltage 110/220
- Wine cooler
- Heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Pool service
- Distance to Airport 13 km
- Distance to Marigot 7 km
- Distance to Philipsburg 13 km
- Distance to Simpson Bay 14 km
- Distance to Grand Case 300 m
- Distance to Orient Bay 5 km
- Distance to Supermarket 3 km
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets inside villa
- No smoking inside villa
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Additional Villa Notes
- **Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.**
- New Policy Regarding Extra Guests
- Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking.
- Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation.
- For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens).
- The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.