OverviewDiscerning families and groups will relish the spectacular beachfront setting of Villa Essenza, a chic six-bedroom holiday escape facing beautiful Natai Beach, 30 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport.
Forming a U-shape around the pool, the villa’s bright, open-plan living and dining rooms connect seamlessly to the breezy terrace and outdoor entertaining areas. Settle in for a lavish tropical break with an attentive team of staff including a skilled Thai chef to cater to your every whim. Facilities at the villa include a 25-metre pool set on an acre of manicured tropical grounds, a sleek guest kitchen, TV room, paddle boards, kayaks and barbecue. Villa Essenza is the perfect place to stage a photo-perfect wedding or special event.
This villa of shimmering glass walls is arranged in a U-shape that brings focus to the central pool and majestic sea views. Set just behind the 25-metre pool, Essenza’s open-plan living area features floor-to-ceiling glass doors that slide open fully to let the ocean breezes flow through. All areas of the villa – inside and out – are accessed via this pivotal space. On one side, the TV room leads to the villa’s single-story wing with three bedrooms including a master suite that extends along the pool’s length towards the sea. The dining area and guest kitchen are on the ground floor of the two-floor wing opposite, with a second master suite and two guest bedrooms upstairs.
Essenza’s living areas are thoughtfully designed to blend the villa’s sleek interior spaces with the exquisite tropical surrounds, allowing for ease of movement and airflow. Centrally positioned under a peaked roof is the living room, furnished with a sumptuous sofa for relaxing in cool comfort while gazing across the pool and sea. The room opens completely to the pool terrace in front and the reflecting pool behind for a breezy indoor-outdoor ambiance, or it can be closed and cooled with air conditioning.
The living area flows to the dining room and modern guest kitchen where floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors on three sides let the tropical sun light up the room with a magical glow. Festive meals can be enjoyed at the grand 14-seat dining table, while the breakfast bar offers a more casual place to dine. The TV room adjacent to the living area is a cosy spot for movie-watching, and can be sealed off by sliding wooden doors for added privacy.
With almost an acre of beachfront land to play on, Essenza is an outdoor lover’s dream home. Cool down and relish the sea views from the 25-metre infinity pool, then soak up the sun on one of the sun loungers that line the stylish deck. Perfect for events or informal family gatherings, the barbecue dining area is comfortably shaded by a canopy. On the beachfront lawn is a peak-roof sala offering prime sea views, while sporty guests can make use of the villa’s volleyball and football equipment on the large lawn to the rear of the villa.
- Master suite – upper level: Perfect for guests looking for a touch of romance on their holiday, the top-floor suite is an elegant peaked-roofed retreat with inspiring sea views. Relax in total privacy on the king-sized bed, or step onto the balcony for views and a cooling sea breeze. Added luxuries include a large walk-through wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
- Master suite – ground level: Couples will covet this stylish king-bedded suite in the poolside wing. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors offer views galore and direct access to the pool, while the home theater, work desk, walk-through wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with a sunken terrazzo soaker tub complete this haven of luxury.
- Guest bedrooms: Two sea-view guest bedrooms lie on the ground floor of this two-story wing, with easy access to the pool and a shared bathroom with a sunken terrazzo tub. Two further guest rooms, each with a private en-suite bathroom, are situated above the dining area. Each of these peak-roofed rooms – two furnished with twin beds and two queen-sized beds, one of which has an additional single bed, – make comfy retreats.
- Board games
- CD player
- DVD library
- Football and volleyball equipment
- Safety deposit boxes
- Standup paddle boards
- Swing cars for kids
- Well-equipped gym
- 25-metre infinity pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Estate security staff
- Full-time housekeepers
- Private chef
- Villa manager
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Airport transfer and private chauffeur service available
- Aleenta Resort 0.90 km
- Sarasin Bridge 8 km
- Blue Canyon Country Club 23 km
- Phuket International Airport 25 km
- Phang Nga Bay Park 40 km
- Khao Lak National Park 46 km
- Phuket Town 52 km
- Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
- Events for up to 120 guests can be arranged at Essenza with prior notice (event fee applies).