OverviewSunny and painted in cheerful tropical colors, this three-bedroom villa sits hillside, surveying a wide, breathtakingly beautiful expanse of islands and sea, with the graceful curve of sandy Long Bay Beach lying below in a grove of palm trees.
Up a hilly road, Sunny Side Up offers three air-conditioned and very spacious bedroom/bath suites on three levels, well separated for privacy. On the villa's main level, the serene blue Great Room shares space with an open-plan kitchen, handsomely done in mahogany cabinetry and granite countertops flanked by seagrass barstools. The large and airy Great Room looks out to the sea through high arched windows and doors framed by charming blue shutters. It's furnished with cushioned seagrass sofas and chairs, and on the ocean side, opens to a shady covered verandah overlooking the salt pond and Long Bay, and beyond to a myriad of faraway emerald islets and cays on the shimmering sea.
Another large arched doorway leads out to the pool deck and to a covered poolside alfresco dining area for 8 to 10. Along the back of the tiled pool deck is a smaller table and chairs, wet bar, mini-fridge, CD player and large stainless steel built-in gas grill, and a handy shower. Four chaise lounges are lined up along the pool's edge, perfect for working on your island suntan.
Across the pool deck from the Great Room's pavilion is an air-conditioned bedroom/bath suite with two queen beds dressed in dark blue and tropical netting, cable TV and DVD player, and a bath with a tiled alfresco shower. This bedroom opens out to a covered seaward verandah which connects back to the pool deck. A staircase takes you from the pool deck up to the very spacious master suite, which overlooks the pool deck and the sea vistas. This air-conditioned suite is distinguished by a romantic four-poster king bed, cable TV, a large double-vanity bathroom with a fabulous private alfresco shower of native bluebit stone just outside. A covered verandah which opens from the master suite completes the charm of this secluded aerie.
On Sunny Side Up's lower level is the third air-conditioned bedroom/bath suite, a very private blue suite featuring two queen beds, cable TV and a smart tiled bathroom. This roomy villa announces "fun holiday" with its artistic and bold use of lively colors inside and out; it's surrounded by lovely terraced gardens and palms, anchored by handsome native stone accent walls, and is perfectly sited to catch cooling tradewinds and showcase its spectacular 180-degree vista.
Sunny Side Up on Morningside Lane is a private and lofty haven for families or couples traveling together, well equipped for comfort and ease, but always a lighthearted oasis of island colorplay and inspiring ocean views. Be sure to plan time on the cool verandah for cocktails and a beautiful sunset after a lazy day down at the beach.
- 1 king (master suite), + 2 bedroom suites with 2 queen beds in each suite
- Master bath has a private alfresco shower, main-level queen suite also has a tiled alfresco shower. Open shower area on pool deck + an after-beach shower located off the parking area at the villa's entry.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue grill
- Book/Game/Movie/Music collection
- Cable/Satellite TV
- CD player
- iPod/MP3 player
- Outside shower
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- Long Bay Beach is right down the hill. Smugglers Cove is also a short drive away
- 12' x 24' x 4.5' deep
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping once per week
- Children welcome over 8 years only (due to wide separation of bedrooms).
- *A 4-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE IS REQUIRED FOR SUNNY SIDE UP.
Additional Villa Notes
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
- 4pm Check-In