OverviewThis elegant fully staffed villa is perfect for the discerning guests who wish to spend some quality time in style while visiting Tuscany.
The villa is conveniently located nearby Florence, only 25 minutes by car or 40 minutes by train. It is designed on two floors offering a combination of traditional 14th century construction, exquisite décor and modern amenities, within a great functional space. The villa annex features two additional bedrooms, a living area and fully equipped kitchen.
Villa Adorna exudes understated elegance and class. The interiors have been furnished with high quality pieces, rich fabrics and heirloom art. Whether you dream of lounging in the sun, taking a refreshing swim or having an active day touring the Tuscan countryside you can do it all right here or just outside your door.
A generous interior space welcomes you, beautifully finished with ceramic tiles floor and beamed ceilings that spread out to include the open concept lounge room, embellished by a central decorative fireplace. The lounge room offers numerous windows and French doors that open onto a delightful sizable terrace with stunning panoramic views. A separate eat-in kitchen with a typical hearth is more than up to the task to service the formal dining room that can host a large table for up to 12 guests.
In addition to the bedrooms, on this floor there is a charming library that can act as an office area when you cannot leave your work behind.
Annex - Ground Floor
A large sitting room features plush sofa and armchairs. The spacious and fully equipped kitchen doubles as a dining room.
The large terrace and professionally manicured verdant lawn overlook the surrounding Tuscan landscape providing a great sense of tranquility. A gazebo is appropriately placed for dining al fresco, enjoying a drink with friends, or just relaxing in the shades. The private swimming pool is surrounded by 400-year-old trees and the sundeck offers plush lounge chairs to use while attaining that perfect tan.
“For the fashionistas, do not miss The Mall, the luxury fashion outlet, 25 minutes away from the villa by car. Famous designers brands at a bargain prices.” ―Saffo Martelli, Managing Director, Italy Division
- Bedroom 1: Double master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, with bathtub and shower, air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2-4: Double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, with bathtub, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, with shower, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 6 (Annex): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 (Annex): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- A/C units in the bedrooms
- DVD player
- Pizza oven
- Private parking
- Satellite television in the lounge room
- Sprawling garden perfect for kids
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Private swimming pool (13 x 6 m)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Butler for breakfast (continental breakfast) from 8:00 am -12:00 pm – 7 days a week, and butler for dinner 6:00 pm-10:00 pm – 6 days a week, Tuesday off
- One maid up to 3 hours in the morning, 7 days a week
- Daily cook service from 5:00 pm -10:00 pm – 6 days a week, Tuesday off
- Daily cleaning with change of bath towels
- Mid-week change of bed linen
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Use of estate communal tennis court (tennis rackets and balls available)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional cook service (for lunch)
- Extra housekeeping/butler/cook service
- Babysitting service, on availability
- Shopping fee
- Pantry pre-stocking fee
- Nearest town is Matassino - 5 minute drive
- Florence - 25 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Arezzo - 45 minutes
- Electricity up to 500 kWh per week, A/C, water, and gas is included in the rates
- Staff resides on the premises in separate quarter; privacy of the guests is guaranteed
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets allowed on request
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.