OverviewSurrounded by soft rolling hills and glorious views of medieval hamlets, Angiola is the ideal place to fully enjoy the timeless charm of Tuscany.
Located approximately one hour drive west of Florence, the villa has been meticulously restored to create the perfect scenario for a vacation you will never forget. The elegant décor, which utilizes the finest of local materials, welcomes you in an eclectic and relaxed atmosphere. Whether you prefer to laze at home during the warm sunlit days of summer, or spend quality time with your family and friends, or maybe explore the wonderful Tuscan land, Angiola is always the perfect choice!
Villa Angiola is a residence of understated elegance and luxury, that will allure you with its exquisite décor, high-end details, tranquil landscape, and many living areas where to fully enjoy the Tuscan scenery. Guests can relax by the pool with a glass of wine or enjoy a delicious meal under the porch during the long summer evenings, as the sun sets behind the hills. Set in the center of Tuscany, this villa allows for easy day trips to the many sights this region has to offer, such as Florence and Siena, both just over an hour drive from the property.
The spacious interiors are decorated with warm glowing wood, terracotta tiles, and stone. The serenely neutral color palette is used throughout, and the living room is complemented by beamed high ceilings and picture windows that create a luminous heaven. Furnished with cushy seating and generous French doors, this room - as well as the modern kitchen - opens onto the paved covered outdoor space facing the garden, revealing enchanting views across the countryside.
A romantic pergola and a porch protect you during the hottest hours and are the ideal places for leisurely dinners to be enjoyed al fresco. A large private swimming pool complete with furnished sundeck is set in the perfectly manicured garden of Villa Angiola allowing you to admire incredible views from every corner. The villa offers plenty of outdoor space where to enjoy drinks before dinner, a rich breakfast before setting off to explore Tuscany, or doing nothing, but breathing and finding bliss.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double vanity and large shower
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with shared bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning and direct access to the garden
- All bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service up to 2 hours per day
- Mid-week change of bath towels an bed linens
- Gardener and pool maintenance service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Linens changed
- Towel change
- Personal laundry
- Grocery shopping service for a fee
- Approximately 1 hour from Florence
- Just over an hour from Siena
- Electricity, A/C, and water are included
- Check-in: after 4:00 pm - Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.